What a hell is going on in Denmark?

What a hell is going on in Denmark?
youtu.be/x87XvhQtp8M

Genocide (If we're lucky)

white or arab?

sand niggers chimping out

Our immigration minister hates third worlders and isn't quiet about it, so it's not surprising that something like this happened.

He run over a woman.
He really are not quiet about his hate.

she
also it was her driver and that's his job

Is this really Denmark?

>ran over

The immigrant literally dove in front of the car

based Denmark! proszę kurwa bardzo!

If you trust RT...

Our PM's respond to that:
>To put it mildly: Probably the right decision that they should be expelled from Denmark

no way this is real

Why are the Norwegian and Danish immigration ministers so based and where did it go so wrong with Sweden?

The people she met out there, are people who have had their asylum denied, and can travel back to their own country tomorrow, if they wish.

isn't denmark basically sweden 2.0?
I'm pretty sure some muh white oppression groups will put big pressure on gov about this

BASED

It's a deportation center in Denmark. We really don't want these people to stay here.

>Immigrationminister goes to a deportation center with filmcrew to mock a family thats getting deported
>Other families think the family getting talked to is getting help
>Chimp out

Just banter going on

She's basically italian football level pretends.

Mfw when our political moderates are the least cucked in Western Europe.

>to mock a family thats getting deported
Lmao what the fuck

>to mock a family thats getting deported
It sounds like you're making shit up

looks like attempted car insurance fraud.

hope the white moose murdering pig farmer recorded it on his dash cam

He's probably a Muslim. Lots of those behind the Danish flag

Frankly that wouldn't surprise me. Danes don't give a damn

No? We are anything but Sweden. Before 2015, we talked more about Swedish immigration policy, than the Swedes.
We have even threaten leaving the Nordic Union, because Sweden are giving out citizenship to everyone who's black and brown.

wtf I love Denmark now
want to join V4?

that sucks, my dream is to see a cucked and passive europe

Actually, you guys don't know it yet, but we're looking for new allies now Britain is leaving. And I know that our PM have visit your countries, but haven't heard anything about for a long time now.

But I think it's because that we can't help you with the EU forcing migrants down your throat, as we have op-outs for that, so we don't have a say.

so yous can come here and kill all our fucking rare bisons?

get the fuck out of here, we dotn need "allies" like you.

wew good thing we aligned with the right scandi country

didn't danes also stole from migrants?
they are scum

It's not dead, just sleeping

De skulle interviewe til DR's 21 sondag i forbindelse med borns forhold på asyl- og udrejsecentere.
At selve den immigrations- og udlændingeminister som dagligt sviner indvandrere til viser sig er jo hyle morsomt.

>Świętosława was Polish
>Enemies with Germany and Sweden
>Red and white flag
>Cheap alcohol
I don't see why not

lol I doubt denmark will be able to stop the w*te annihilation

We have the EU chairmanship the next 6 months, and we'll be focusing on illegal migrantion. So say that again next June

cultural enrichment

>arabs will be considered european and have citizenship but huezilians will never ever be
what a time to be alive

>Świętosława
wew never knew about her
we wuz queens

>never knew about her
literally how, poles larp about her all the time and say Danelaw is polish

well we are East Germanics indeed but I didn't know about that certain queen

>female minister
>even colder and less empathetic than the average man

Meanwhile they just found 10kg of explosives in a nazi den full of weapons, drugs and swastikas, but is neo-Sup Forums talking about that? No...

When and where?

Göteborg, thursday. Though the news are breaking now. They were planning general devastation.

Based Inger

Bye bye Merkel

Probably white Arabs

Watch as these people get lifetime in prison while Ahmed walks out a free man 8 months after having raped a 9 year old girl.

>your country will never be responsible for ruining the most prosperous continent in the modern world with their shitty religion and intolerant people
Yeah, I'm really jealous of that

>arabs will be considered europeans
No.
> and have citizenship but huezilians will never ever be
Tons of brazilians have european citizenshipe because muh italian and portuguese heritage.
Now go back to africa, muhamed

>No.
Nigger, we have 15 million arabs.

So?

What is Caucasian?

Also, white really means no black. Any drop from nigger blood, and you are no white.

They've already been set free.

>european countries have ministries of immigration and integration

>runs infront of car

Why do neo-nazis have to make normal nationalists look bad all the time, though.

Don't forget that Knut the Great, the greatest Dane in history, had Polish mother.

Didnt we accidentally kill a third of your population once?

yes, and you stole a third of our door knobs, and a third of our stairs, which allowed you to kickstart your furniture industry
IKEA shall pay reparations

because (((they))) tell them to

Should have killed shitskins instead of getting caught.

holy shit are the snow krauts unfucking themselves