New Milo Yiannopoulos Photo Shoot Revealed Ahead Of RNC

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/14/new-milo-yiannopoulos-mike-allen-photoshoot-pictures/

>Los Angeles and New York City-based fashion photographer Mike Allen has released a new set of photographs of Breitbart editor and burgeoning cultural icon Milo Yiannopoulos.

>The collection is the latest in a series of collaborations between Allen and Yiannopoulos since 2014, and was shot in Hollywood in July 2016 ahead of Yiannopoulos’s headline appearances and meet and greet events at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland and his hotly anticipated gay rights march through a Muslim ghetto in Sweden at the end of the month.

>“It’s that whole, you know, My Chemical Romance meets Dangerous Faggot thing,” said Yiannopoulos, describing the images. “They’re low key very subversive, which always comes out when Mike and I work together.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kDWgsQhbaqU
ropeculture.org/2016/03/01/the-fag-agenda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off

sage

No one who knows anything about clothing thinks this nerd dresses well.

>tfw I posted this because of that other thread
>tfw Milo gets more done than anyone else on Sup Forums

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MILO! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY...

MY FATHER TOOK ME

INTO THE CITY

TO THE RN COMMITEE

Really tired of AIDS man. He's only famous because he's a nigger fucking faggot that tweets what everyone is thinking.

this faggot needs a one way ticket to the middle east

He actually talks about islam being terrible for lgbt and feminists. They're a thing and they're politically loud and if a portion of their (((communities))) stfu about protecting jihad jamal I'd call (him) a plus. I don't read anything by him anymore, but i'm quite alright with him being a thing.

how fucking dumb are you milo?

why is he wearing two crosses?

literally aids

He was kind of amusing at first. An intelligent, articulate person pointing out the obvious hypocrisy of some of the leftist factions.

Now he's just another ego maniacal narcissist homosexual who happens to be conservative.

>all this hate on milo
For fucks sake Sup Forums, this is why it's taking so long for the rightwing to become popular again

Every time somebody sticks up for you, you viciously search them for flaws and tear them down to our level

Fucking crabs in a bucket, all of you
He's still a faggot though

I heard he's Catholic, but I don't know if he's a practicing homosexual or not.

Why two, who knows. He got dubs.

Ok hot opinions there redditor

At first I thought oh wow, he really understands the right and sticks up for us! But if you stick with him long enough, you kinda discover he's really only in it for himself, everything he does is meticulously designed to make himself more notorious/popular. I know literally everyone who's "famous" is out to do this, which is what leaves me so ambivalent about him. Is he better for putting it all out in the open, or is even that a trick to get him more Twitter impressions (something which he constantly bangs on about)?

The Alt Right is a sad sad joke.

TO SEE A MARCHING FAG

TO SEE BLM GANG

Why won't this egotistic fruitbowl die?

>The Alt Right is a sad sad joke.

No. It's exactly what you need to make the other paradigm cool again, and expose your poltard ideas to a whole new generation whose parents are disgusting libtards.

Stop shitting on your own team, even if they're filthy faggots.

Milo will serve well and then we can attack him back because of his being a right cunt; he will serve to desacralise the homo card just like he helps doing this with everything else.

Pic related is why I no longer like him.

TO BE ASS RAPED IN THE BACK OF

I think he went too far with that, even the other guy in the pic disagreed with him posting it

Because he's needed to attract young people into our merry family.

>everyone I don't like is leddit
Oh, of course he's a narcissistic cunt. But he's like a politic gateway drug for normies. "Hey, this gay guy is doing a provocative action against muslims! Look how violent the muslims are getting! Maybe gay guy has a point :^)"
I still have yet to hear a widely accepted definition for "alt-right."

He looks more like a Jewish lesbian than ever.

He looks like he's auditioning to be the newest member of Rammstein.

Rammitinmybuttstein?

I kind of want to fuck him... Why is Alexander Marlow trying to turn me gay!!!!

That was too far. Any fatty who wants to change themselves should be encouraged. This is just pathetic on Milo's part.

I have no doubt he's just riding the movement out for some fame, though. He's a greek/kike homosexual for a BBC thing and he's fetishizes it everywhere. My little brother likes Milo but I've been trying to educate him a little more. Milo is useful to the movement in some ways, but other than that he's just a vile pest.

It's a Jewish conspiracy, run while you still can.

DU

DU HAST

>complaining about fatshaming
>when Sup Forums did this and caused a fucking media outrage

epic opinions there my fellow epic cool redditor

>his hotly anticipated gay rights march through a Muslim ghetto in Sweden at the end of the month.

Oh god this sounds amazing

"Reunion....Jenova..."

Plenty of people got together for him, though. They made a whole party just for him.

I'd organise a party to find the fucking bitch who did this, because it's undoubtedly a woman, and I'd forcefeed her for 3 months.

Massive difference, the first guy is actively trying to make himself a better person and lose weight. If there's one place people shouldn't have the piss taken out of them for their weight, it's the gym. The second guy is on a crowded dance floor with people who don't wanna be bumping up against his fatty, sweaty arms and have their drunken nights ruined by something that is objectively ugly

Jesus Milo is ugly as fuck.

>I'd organise a party to find the fucking bitch who did this, because it's undoubtedly a woman

It was a bong in one of the old fat shaming friday threads.

summer really can't end fast enough...

>My Chemical Romance meets Dangerous Faggot thing

WHEN I WAS

A YOUNG FAG

>his hotly anticipated gay rights march through a Muslim ghetto in Sweden at the end of the month.

Career comes to a swift end.

Milo has people bleaching their hair and buying his clothes trying to start a new religion. He calls himself 'Daddy Milo' and Trump 'Daddy President'. He's even hinted that him and his dad aren't on the best of terms. And on Monday he's going to drop a 1200 word article about being right about Ghostbusters bombing. Like it's a personal achievement of his.

WHEN I WAS

>those shoes
>that cheap jacket material
>those untailored sleeves
aren't faggots supposed to be good about this sort of thing

I'm not clever enough to keep it going.

My Chemical Romance - "Welcome to the Black Parade"
youtube.com/watch?v=kDWgsQhbaqU

Milo, fuck off. We all know you're doing a US tour. You're clearly looking for more attention you fag.

I used to like this guy, thought he was alpha, but he's just too much of an asshole, trying to troll everyone and everything.

He has no moral center and no principles, he just does whatever he wants, maybe he's a necessary evil against the feminazis, but that doesn't mean that i have to like him.

"Another aspect of this problem is that faggots have fantasies about not just acceptance butdominance in society. And since their sole interest is that of pursuing personal pleasure their social goals are all about making those fantasies manifest. So what is the other point of infiltrating radical movements besides their own security?Advancing their narrative of their own superiority."

.., and assbreath is dealbreaker desu.

"However the point of deviation manifests in his argument that faggots who act manly are superior to straight men on the premise of being able to partake in manly activities without being tieddown by having kids and family (so much for them sharing our values on Race and family)"
ropeculture.org/2016/03/01/the-fag-agenda/

If you have watched any of Milos longer interviews or speeches you will know that he constantly speaks about how he believes gays are smarter, more creative, even more revolutionary then straights. In short he pushes an agenda of faggot supremacy. Frequently mentioning how not getting held down by the drudges of family life gives gays an advantage.

Old white people who allow spics and Muslims to out breed them and allow white women to humiliate and insult them are pretty pathetic desu.

Milo and many others are making conservatism viable.

But hey what do I know, maybe we should just fucking listen to you, someone who spends his last days bitching on the internet about how niggers are stealing your women. Your impotent rage is far more powerful then a subversive conservative gay man.

This is way worse than what Milo did though. He was just making a joke. That Sup Forumsack was being indecent. The rest of us called him out for it.

He's going to march through a Muslim neighborhood soon. Something you don't have the balls for.

With cameras, surely. No balls required to do this. Cameras protect.

lmao muslims are cucks who enslave themsleves to a sacred rock. What's to be afraid of?

I love this fabulous faggot. xD!

The Alt-Right is the best thing to happen to conservatism. Prove me wrong.

alt-right? more like the right trying to assert itself over false prophets. We have blairites and you have neo-cons

thankfully liberals do the exact same thing (search for ways in which a person is secretly bigoted) so it's a slatemate of people being extremely pedantic and retarded

>so it's a slatemate

A slatemate, you say?

Looks like his visits to the gym is paying off.
I really think this thread belongs on /fa/ but whatever.

>wearing a Class A style jacket with nothing on it
Looks really fucking stupid
This looks more like a marching band uniform

He's good for his purpose, if he succeeds he can go die, I don't care what happens after that

Fabulous photoshoot, darling!

Milo's trying to look like Pence.

These photographs are sophomoric and boring.

If you showed these at a critique people would tell you they are bad.

D- work at best.

I am embarrassed for that photographer. You have a great subject that brings with him controversy, hate and admiration. And he gives boring head shots and pseudointellectual, bad fashion photography. Very disappointing.

>alt-right
>unapologetically a faggot
No

Proof that faggotry is nothing more than blatant narcissism

Is it me or is Milo and his internet defense force becoming insufferable?

Pay attention to any interview of his , he constantly cuts off people, always going on about himself...

>2016
>Western conservatives idolise a faggot

And Islam is degenerate?

You really shouldn't fat shame someone in a gym.

Fat shame anyone else. Don't all day if it makes you feel better.

But not someone at the gym.

Is this guy queer because he looks queer.

>burgeoning cultural icon
lmao

>becoming

Milo is less of a fag than many posters in this thread

Looks like a fag, constantly involved in drama, talks about himself constantly, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck its a duck. Calling it this guy is a pole smoker.

what game is this or video link

He says he's straight but chose men because women are a nightmare.

he used you fagots to spring board into reddit territory jealous losers?

Hes a faggot I lost all interest in his opinion the second I realized this. I served in the military before Obama the opinions of fags mean nothing to me.

Remember he could get arrested for hate speech if he does this. There's no free speech in the UK.

Regardless, even the motivation to get up and walk a few blocks to make a point is more than the average Sup Forums NEET.

I've done it. So I can boast faggot. As soon as you get your pit bull out and your shotgun the go running. Fucking cucks