IDRIS ELBA CONFIRMED NEXT BOND

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4390998/Oscar-winner-lets-slip-Idris-Elba-set-007-role.html

Is he handsome enough to play him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LML_PSAYOFM
youtube.com/watch?v=U5R0bI8EJCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm ok with this. Idris Elba could pull it off.

>tfw no more Idris Elba memes in 007 threads

>dailymail

Rubbish news, innit?

Hell yes he could. Watch Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance if you haven't.

He truly feels like Bond there with great charisma!

>Old as fuck
>Over-sized
>Star image is 'gangster'
>Charm stems from black envy and not actual charisma
>Rap battles the villain for victory

Will his Money Penny be white?

better than craig at least

remember how much people freaked out about daniel craig not having dark enough hair... lel

yup

I hope he does a good job.

He's charismatic as fuck m8

Nah, they'll probably keep the black chick from Skyfall.

FOR FUCKS SAKE

not watching, honestly. Not because he is black but because Bond should never ever ever be black.

should've been paul dano

>It's a party episode
>Bond rocks up dressed in a tuxedo
>A big black guy is at the door about to check if Bond has any weapons
>Bond turns to the big black guy
>"I'm sorry but Black British men don't like being manhandled by a foreign African"

BLACKED meme aside, he's a legitimately good actor. Him being about as old as Craig doesn't matter, at least not to me. The fantasy of Bond is about a guy traveling the world, killing bad guys, quipping, and fucking hot chicks. What do I give a shit what age he is?

There are better actors I'd like to see in the role (Fassbender, Hardy) please not Tom Hiddleston though. He's too girly.

Is the punchline that you're shite at jokes?

>Not because he is black but because Bond should never ever ever be black.

dude what

go to bed Waltz
youtube.com/watch?v=LML_PSAYOFM

>director of tv miniseries that Elba is starring in (who has literally has nothing to do with the Bond franchise) says that he would make a great Bond.
Kys OP.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

WE

>"I'm not racist, I just don't like watching black people in my movies"

Yes you wanker. Cast him as something else. 009 or 008 whatever, but Bond is not black.

Will Sup Forums get triggered when he inevitably does sexy scenes with white girls?

So what type of car will be his favorite to drive?

>Not because he is black but because Bond should never ever ever be black.

Where does it say that Sup Forums??

He didn't say he thought so. He said he is already set to be the next Bond.

>implying he is wrong

So james bond IS an alias?

youre an idiot

>Sup Forums

scusi?

he's definitely handsome enough but too old imo, so was daniel craig. but he's better than craig so no complaints

>he thinks Sup Forums willget triggered by a handsome black man cuddling with a white grill that they wish they could have
I think I am just describing how I feel personally

He has such potential but I know they'll just use his screen time as Bond to push a political agenda.

If they can go through the movie without bringing up the fact he's black it could be alright.

>Bond being white isn't an important part of his character

He's a british imperialist dealing with the massive loss of his countries colonies and power, how much sense would a BLACK british imperialist make?

Bond is supposed to be an analogy for britain and its empire, namely the dissolution of it, which is why so many fucking bond movies have the "i'm too old for this shit" storylines.

Yes, but then Skyfall ruined everything.

>Talented actor that is well suited for the Bond part will see his performance drowned by opinion pieces about race from both sjw and Sup Forumstards

>I've seen >5 Bond films

They already made Moneypenny Black and didn't do any political BS. I think it will be fine.

>African-American James Bond
There should literally never be an American James Bond. What kind of retarded chimp asks this kind of question?

>Who will be the next Bond?
>Idris Elba
>Who will be Bond after him?
>Idris Elba

There will never be another Bond

No. Daniel Craig's Bond movies were a reboot. The other Bond movies practically follow after another with Bond's wife dying in one movie and him visiting her in another movie (played by a different actor).

He never said that either moron. He said he can't wait to see it. As in he believes it will happen. Far from confirmation. More as in he believes it's a given cuz he'd be perfect

Why would they when elba being bond has been a meme here longer than you've been on 4chen??

Yes, Ive seen them all. You fucked up your insult, shithead. Skyfall was utter shit

youtube.com/watch?v=U5R0bI8EJCQ

>There should literally never be an American James Bond.
There is now :^)

You didn't read the original novels then. In Fleming's book Bond represented capitalism against the cold war era villains like me Chiffre.

Yes and like that other user said, Skyfall is the only thing that challenges that.

Oh booh-fucking-whooh. Acting is about LOOKS since it's a visiual media. A white man is something else than a blacj man is something else than an asian woman is something else than a dog.
If the actor doesn't suit the idea people have of how James Bond should look, they can argue about it.
Take fucking Gadot as Wonder Woman for example.

You just know that the villain will be a privileged white British man that is trying to frame poor Syrian refugees for his own political and financial gains.
He'll also tell Bond that niggers like him aren't true Brits.

>a nigger as bond
"no"

>rumor has it Idris Elba has been pegged.. *cut off*
lel

>bond
>black
nothing but pure pandering to minorities
they will not be getting my money

>Why wasn't the role given to a minority?
>Is Idris to good to make out with a sista?

It wont be a white girl. Tyler Perry will be the next Bond Girl

They changed her character from charming secretary to an agent in the field for reasons I can only figure to be political in nature. Or rather, I feel like they did it just to avoid a stereotype rather than because it would actually add anything of value to her character.

>"And that's all I have to say"
>"Hang on..."
>Camera cuts off
kek

James Bond isn't a real person, so Sup Forums here shouldnt have a problem with a black guy playing the part, right?

Right?

>African American Bond
why are American blacks so stupid? Just say black

Idris Elba is /ournig/ you piece of shit

Sup Forums fuck off

The correct word is person of color you racist pig

Agreed. Don't mind the Sup Forums and Sup Forumseddit tourists crying

>mfw emma watson gets cast as the bond girl and gets BLACKED

pretty hot desu

>Tesla Model S

screencap this

richard madden for bond

Seems Sup Forums has turned into Sup Forums.

He is now retard

The Black panther, leader of the fictional African country of Wakanda, populated by a fictional African-Wakandan majority, isn't a real person, so Sup Forums here shouldn't have a problem with a white guy playing the part, right?

Which does not men that objectively he could do a good job as a black Bond. I know people will argue. I mean, look at this fucking board. What it is a pain is that aesthetically enjoyable experiences don't get their fair chance of being enjoyed because of our current fixation with muh race. This goes for both ends of the spectrum.

James Bond is from a noble British family.

nah I want Emma Stone. People wanted her to be Bond and she would be a great strong chick along side Idris

So it seems, so it seems.

>that dirty britbong with Deus ex machina Idris

fuck off, Idris should have better girls

What if they cast a paki or pajeet instead?

How when everyone is going "HURR DURR IT IS BY THE LEFTY SJWS WHO RUIN BRITAIN. HURRR."

1/3rd of the thread doesn't equal everyone.

>some mong writer claiming the next Bond has been cast in the same week Craig is doing another
>confirmed
pick one stupid. Bond will never be black.

pretty much this
Bond is not black and that's all there's to it.

But Sony is retarded enough to try such a thing.

>Who's that skinny bug eyes girl?
>idk, I think she spying on this military facility

We shall see

>w-w-waaah waaaaaaaaah wahhhhh

Idris Elba seems like one of those corny black guys who has nothing but white friends. He's too eager to please.

Craig isn't confirmed to come back

makes more sense 2bh

They shouldn't, but they probably will!

They aren't going to have a black Bond until they get tired of making a profit and want to crash the franchise with no survivors.

the sources are more reputable than this.

>pip pip! Cherio! Top of the morning to you guv'nor! Aiii ohhh, point me to nearest lily pads ehh.

She can't even play a Hawaiian without sounding like a retard, what makes you think this will would be different.

Seriously, are the execs of Sony, just plants trying to bankrupt the company so Disney can buy their IPs dirty cheap?

>Sup Forums btfo

Ahahhahahahahahah

If they do, they're missing out on the Chinese market. Chinks don't want to see niggers on screen.

You're one of those guys who blame Netflix for giving the role of Danny Rand on Iron Fist to a white man instead of an asian.
You can't simply force a different race on an already existing character.
God I just fucking hate how diverse everything has to be nowadays. I mean, yeah, Elba can play an agent of a secret service. But he can't play James Bond.

Read and be quiet already.

OH FUCK FUCK I MEANT EMILY BLUNT!

I always get Emma Stone and Emily Blunt mixed up

Remember when they did a new 24 TV Show with a black lead and ratings took a huge dive?