What's the relationship between Poland and Russia like...

What's the relationship between Poland and Russia like? Have they made it up and they are on good terms with each other now or still looking askance at each other in anger?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/politics/408780-war-against-memory-russian-ambassador/
rt.com/news/408019-escalation-nato-russian-borders/
tass.com/politics/972085
rt.com/news/406638-russia-us-troops-poland/
youtube.com/watch?v=cUZhOi0upX0
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41798660
newsweek.com/russia-punish-soviet-union-memorials-war-poland-641596
youtube.com/watch?v=oAggDx_7Nao&ytbChannel=null
youtube.com/watch?v=XPTg_H_rP5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're both tsundere but in reality they want to share the Kresy!

Poles are massively butthurt at Russia except for some panslavist neo-fascist groups
Russians don't give a fuck about Poland but don't really like it either

Like shit i think

I have a feeling Russia doesn't care about Poland.

Russians don't really care about Poland. The only time we hear about Poland here is when they're demolishing yet another soviet statue.

A better question is how Lithuanians feel about Poland staging an uprising in Vilnius and surrounding territory and later annexing it for 20 years. Somehow when Poland does cruelly buttfuck its neighbours, it's fine, but Russia or Germany are doing murky shit it's a shoah.

This. But land goes into hysterics every time you mention Russia

Poland can never be free as long as the eternal Russkya is around.

They will never be forgiven.

Poland doesn't care about shtihole called Russia but they're obsessed with us, see their gay country spheres for example.

a page dedicated to mock poland with not more than 50k followers leads you to the conclusion the whole country is obsessed of poland?
wishful thinking on your side maybe, because germany wont pay reperations and you need your people to rally on your side?

Poland keeps begging for more Nato troops because they're afraid of Russia
Russians see Poland as a little puppy trying to bark at them

how's your parents' restaurant going? enough to support their neet son?

This.

S-P-A-C-E O-N-I-O-N-S

no argument
why are you skipping debate lessons?

My parents own a restaurant (I am ) it's fun to see you dumb asses accuse other people of being me
You know you're right when your enemies try to attack you instead of your arguments

>You know you're right when your enemies try to attack you instead of your arguments
its funny, but i actually expected this behaviour from the dumb american and brit
poland disappoints me once again

considering that you seem to post in every single thread related to Poland, you are a living proof that some Russians do in fact care about us

rt.com/politics/408780-war-against-memory-russian-ambassador/

>published literally 5 hours ago
OBSSESSED

*desperately searches for poland related articles*
OMG YOU ARE RIGHT ;____________;
comes from browsing this board, yet i see dozens of polish, finnish and baltics flag in russian related threads
I would say you are OBSESSED

rt.com/news/408019-escalation-nato-russian-borders/

>p-please no bully ;_;
lmao fucking russkies

not a single day without the russian butthurt
tass.com/politics/972085
O
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

I acquired a AK 47 taken off a corpse of a soviet border patrol guard off a merchant from some place that ends in stan.

And after r*ssia's invasion in Syria Im hoping to get my hands on newer AK version.

>considering that you seem to post in every single thread related to Poland
I literally only post in Russia related threads though. The last time I mentioned Poland in my posts was like 3 months ago

Russian butthurt towards Poland is far greater than ours.
There's not a day without a RIA Novosti/RT article about ebil Poland and ebil Amerikansky trying to keep a good Russia (who dindu nuffinz) down.

Meanwhile Russia pops in Polish news in three scenarios
>They invade someone
>They embargo our products because of a made up bacteria (again)
>someone blows himself up in Russia

Why are Poles always so fucking butthurt

gotta love those (((Germans))) shilling for the motherland

itt polish delusions
but keep searching, you are even dumber than marcel

Who do Russians genuinely dislike?

Why do you read RT/Ria on a daily basis? Are you obsessed with Russia or what?

Balts, they're eternally butthurt towards us and us removing statues glorifying the people who occupied our countries.

>i'm totally not russian!111
>post the same shit over and over again in every thread trying to convince everyone russians are totally not anally annihilated towards poles
kek

Thats cute, they sound like jilted lovers, pissed off over the break up.

JUST

>i'm totally not russian!111
read the thread again janusz, i ve never said anyhting related to this

rt.com/news/406638-russia-us-troops-poland/

>Such an angry reaction by the head of the Duma’s Defense Committee was provoked by reports that the US recently “covertly” sent a new mechanized brigade to Poland, effectively increasing the overall strength of its military group in the Eastern European state to the level of a mechanized division.

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
also
>Eastern European
someone is assblasted :^)

I already told you dumb gastarbeiter.
RT is as good as any other news source out there. If you want to have an opinion on something you weren't there to experience it's worth to read different point of views.

It's funny how only the Kremlin propaganda tube are not hidng their butthurt. Even Al Jazeera hides their buttblast better.

its funny when poles try to associated themselves with central european so deperately
oles are butthurt towards everyone, god its became sad at some time

Russia is too big and has too many problems on its own, so most people don't have strong feelings towards foreign countries at all. The only countries that Russians care about are America, Syria and Ukraine
I'm not sure if the Poles here are just trolling or actually deluded but nobody in Russia gives a fuck / is afraid of Poland, this is so ridiculous I can't stop giggleling at the thought of Poles thinking they're a superpower or something.

Yes, except they're the lover who drugged you one night, abducted you in the trunk of his car, drove you to a cabin in the middle of nowhere, chained you to the heater and forced you to be his "girlfriend". And then came back home every day drunk and started abusing you.

>RT is as good as any other news source out there. If you want to have an opinion on something you weren't there to experience it's worth to read different point of views.
wow you are really dumb if true, are you reading sputnik aswell?
your grandpa probably still have pravdas lay around

lol who cares about goymoney???

the only good thing about goymoney is the fact that Turkish geopolitical shift is pushing the bolshevik swine shit leftover in east goymoney.

We'd rather border a Turkish colony

youtube.com/watch?v=cUZhOi0upX0

I admitted that I am the Russian guy with a restaurant you imbecile

>all major news call Poland Central European (see: bbc.com/news/world-europe-41798660 for example)
>russian butthurt propaganda keeps on calling us Eastern Europe or associates us with slav(e)shits
>HAHA U MAD POLEN

the absolute state of their anuses
no wonder all they can think of is gay sex

wtf? are you retarded or just mentally unstable
you are like dog barking nonsense all the time
bad doggo

hahahhahaha he really thinks poland is central european
omg these delusions

>ass blasted vatnik diaspora

get the fuck out back to the urals and make room for a pleasant (compared to you) turkish family.

newsweek.com/russia-punish-soviet-union-memorials-war-poland-641596

kek

k
ek
k

KEK

what are you gonna do, ban your space onions lads? :-----------------D

Happy 4th of November to all the buttblasted poles :3

No sputnik is just blatant kremlin propaganda, I avoid it at all cost. I don't think I've ever seen an article on sputnik that even closely resembles truth

>wow you are really dumb if true
Kek this statement speaks volumes about how fucking brainwashed you are.
Reading different points of view is dumb, here have this government approved™ info instead and save some time.

How nice of you to save this pic while having an entire mongrel ethnicity since the Moscow olympics where russian girls fucked negroes en masse. Kek

Then why are you so fucking butthurt when you're literally no better than all the poor polacks who left Poland to germany?

good doggo, keep barking lmao
but clean my toilet afterwards

yeah stupid BBC what do they know about POCCIR and its vassals

lol those kacap spawns of whore can kiss my ass.

We celebrate it as well :з

top kek also forgot about this

today is the ultimate cuckoldry day in russia

>Reading different points of view is dumb, here have this government approved™ info instead and save some time.
i am getting my news only from one neutral source, thats more than enough to form my own point of view

they dont look russian 2bh

>butthurt belt trying to turn the tables
adorable

>thread about Poland
>polish defence force shows up and starts being assblasted
Just a normal day on Sup Forums.

that swedish neckbeard is missing
then its complete

Oh right it's 4th of November. This is the reason why the butthurt diaspora activated so much.

>i am getting my news only from one neutral source,
You believe that shit and yet you're the one calling me dumb. Sweet

That headline is 100% true though you retarded immigrant. Russians pump money into certain news outlets here to stir up our Russian and Polish minorities and make them sperg out against our governments. You faggots should stop meddling in our affairs.

>thread about poland
>entire ex-USSR and russian diaspora shows up and starts being buttblasted
kek

top of the morning, Ivan

LMFAO @ piles of dead vatniks.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAggDx_7Nao&ytbChannel=null

man Russians are so butthurt about the Baltics, Putin is literally shitting his pants because of you

I'm not Russian you mongoloid Slavshit.

>You believe that shit and yet you're the one calling me dumb. Sweet
i prefer not to get brainwashed byseveral columns

I think you got your response OP lmao

Where did I say that Russia is afraid of the Baltics, you dipshit? I said that Russia keeps trying to destabilize our countries with their capital and propaganda efforts. That's a fact.

>thread about poland
This thread is about Russia and Poland you fucking illiterate imbeciles.

erdog bend the knee one year later
are you still living up in the past
probably yes since you are still butthurt and want muhhh reperations lmao

KILL ALL RUSSIANS RACE WAR NOW

ottoman music is the greatest out of all empires

youtube.com/watch?v=XPTg_H_rP5E

>Why not killing both? Russians and Poles?

>Poland thread on Sup Forums
>russian diaspora vehemently defending their homeland
I will never get it.
It's as fucking pathetic as that underage in Sweden.
If you leave a shithole, don't fucking defend it like some Indian shithead

noone here cares about that post soviet shithole, Artiom

Shit, Russia sounds like a real jerk. At least now you have NATO security.

i dont defend it, i argue that you are the butthurt not me, russians or whatever come to your mind
learn the difference doggo

But you do, lol. You're keep being butthurt because of Katyn and that plane that crashed in Russia. Everyone knows this. Poles sperging out like this here proves it too.

Yeah, pretty good.
>Albanian flag
>Latvia
Wait, Albania is in NATO?

donald is our boy(putins doggo)

sure thing Cykablat

>someone wants to defend himself
>s-ss-top being b-bb-uthurt
meanwhile Russian government is the one spending nearly 6% of whatever money they get from selling oil like an african shithole on defenses

>relationship between Poland and Russia

It's almost like the niggers in USA crying that white homeowners are armed because now they can't rob your house at night.

you still need help from uncle sam and bundeswehr lol

You're both fucking autistic.

butthurt lmao

my life revolves around being a decent human
poland doggo life revolves around muhh germany reperations, muh rascist britain, muhh russia commies muhmuhmuh

russia smash poland many time
poland smash russia not
russia also can space
is settled
poland stop be crybaby

butthurt lmao

>my life revolves around being a decent human
defending the shithole you left for a better place to live online.

KEK

man you tried to trick people in "comfy commieblock thread" by posting photos of only clean ones.

it's okay Vodkoslav you can go back to cleaning german toilets now
motherland is proud of you and putin himself will give you a star for trying