Why don't you support affordable healthcare, college, raising taxes on the 1%

Why don't you support affordable healthcare, college, raising taxes on the 1%

Attached: cortez-600-x-378.jpg (600x378, 36K)

show bobs

And vegene

vagine too

open bobs AND vagane

Bitch lasagna

Because they’ve been cucked by big daddy Trump into voting against their own rational self interest. Republicans always do this though, it isn’t new.

u show me ur pusy or u will screm

Not enough of them to pay for it all. Next and most important im not a fucking commie.

Show your tits Wetback.

Some me your bj skills

Tax the wealthiest among us and guess what they’re going to do? They’re going to get up, leave the US and they’re going to go somewhere else that doesn’t tax them 90%.

No money from billionaires means no free shit for everyone.

I would berry my dick so far inside that ass whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

Hate the rich
Love their money though

You're complaining about money you already dont have access to, as well as stating they're going to "leave"....so what? Let them, we will by default inherit the means of production for an already thriving marketplace. They're not going anywhere, because it would cost them more to leave than to be taxed.

Racists

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-07-at-12.40.17-PM.png (712x391, 293K)

sexi i will show u 1 fot pinus u send sex pic 4 me

Not how it works dipshit.

do you think AOC is ovulating right now?

Probably. She's getting GINGERED

Attached: ocasio-cortez-riley-roberts-1.jpg (632x1333, 679K)

>22:25:35
Because it wont be the 1 percent. It will be the middle class. And they will tax us into oblivion so Jamal doesnt have to work.

It's because the government caused most of these issues in the first place. Cronyism and regulations make it more difficult for new players in the market, and for smaller players to succeed. It essentially creates a market where less competition can exist. This means there's no incentive to do anything to decrease prices that way.

Regulations force often unnecessary requirements on businesses, artificially increasing prices. The ACA is a prime example, demanding a sudden increase in administrative duties for both insurance offices and healthcare providers. That money has to come from somewhere, and in this case it's from the end customer. So that increased prices significantly, whether that burden is borne by the individual or by the tax payer.

University degrees have become much more compulsory than is necessary, loans are mandatory to give to students (putting them in decades of debt right out of high school), and artificially increasing demand for a university system which is ever becoming more of a watered-down education source while increasing its agenda-based education. Meanwhile, trade school-based career choices continue to pay well while not costing a lot of money. Kids are raised with the lie that a university degree will guarantee them a financially stable life, but it is ever more common for people with four-year degrees to do the same menial jobs as people with only a high school diploma were doing not many years ago -- jobs like retail and serving in restaurants where the requirement for an advanced education simply does not exist.

So if the government continues to fuck shit up like this, why should the government be supported in the first place? When a kid steals a cookie, you don't give the kid more cookies as a reward. You remove access to cookies entirely so the kid learns its limits.

Wealth tax plans have an exit tax of like 40 percent so no I dont think they're going anywhere

Attached: Bait I Haz It.gif (625x626, 758K)

>berry my dick

Attached: strawberry_penis.jpg (214x235, 6K)

Its pandering to the uneducated masses that don't understand how much revenue comes in and what the tax bracket is. They say 35 percent alot.

Well taxes are for example

10000 - 20000 5 %
20001 - 30000 8 %

It goes up but what dems wont tell you is that taxes go back down pass 35%

May say I'm lying but I saw the fed docs personally. Its public info but no one cares.

They are willing to be manipulated and call truth lies.

But once you tax the rich the middle class is next.

But the way the want it, no one will be poor, everyone will be the same except rich will still be rich and everyone else will still be poor with no way to get ahead due to high taxes

>They are willing to be manipulated and call truth lies.

Attached: trump_bigLaugh.gif (500x500, 1.32M)

I am nobody. I don't need or deserve representation since I have nothing to lose. When I vote Republican, I make sure those in power get what they want and that way they don't notice me.

Attached: 1517620156695.jpg (375x500, 99K)