WHY RIZ AHMED SHOULD BE THE FIRST MUSLIM JAMES BOND

gq-magazine.co.uk/article/riz-ahmed-james-bond-007

Interesting article. Thoughts /r/tv?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/02/riz-ahmed-will-lose-kids-extremism-dont-make-heroes-stories/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's attractive, but I don't know if he looks masuline enough.
Better than a Britcuck though.

He doesn't have the rugged look of a James Bond, he's not masculine enough. No woman is gonna be attracted to him and no bad guy will either

he is british

Is gonna threaten to turn to ISIS if he doesn't get the role?

He's a midget twink. Not to mention a shitskin.

>male Bond
ugh get with the times grandpa

fuck mudslimes
Idris Elba is better

He's a Britbull.

yeah he'd be better as Q or something

quintessentially so

Ahmeds pls go

>Height: 1.72 m
That's where he failed not being muslim

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/02/riz-ahmed-will-lose-kids-extremism-dont-make-heroes-stories/

lol

Bond is meant to look like your average guy, not exotic in any way but with a distinctive refined character.

Arab looking James Bond wouldn't be able to get let on any airplanes. Therefore he would make a shit spy.

Just like how a black James Bond will stick out like a sore thumb in Russia.

Christopher Lee is the archetypal Bond; over 6 foot, poly-lingual, cultured, opera singer and reserved yet charismatic

So during the inevitable car chase scene he's going to intentionally run over civilians?

>ISIS spy infiltrates MI-6 and became James Bond

Four Lions 2 confirmed

>He's attractive

Asian Bond when.
East Aryans are smart, can play the successful business man archetype, can have martial art background

It should be Idris Elba, blacks have a longer history with Britain, they're first in line.

WEAK JAW

He could play the lackey of the main villain. Perhaps with an exploding turban as a nod to Odd Job.

As some others have mentioned, he lacks a certain ruggedness of bond.
>Bond is meant to look like your average guy, not exotic in any way but with a distinctive refined character.
>Daniel Craig is your average looking guy

he is too small and weak

he doesn't have the masculine look for bond

I can see this. He's charismatic and handsome enough. But since when is Bond religious? Or is the writer confusing "middle-eastern" with "Muslim"?

Woul prefer Elbow to this prissy twat.

The names Bond, Jafar Bond

>But since when is Bond religious? Or is the writer confusing "middle-eastern" with "Muslim"?

Just bullshit identity politics as usual. To them it's of no importance whether bond is religious or an ethnic minority, as long as they can shoehorn their agenda into it.

Why have a religious bond at all? Only so that you can include muslims into a piece of media that was never historically muslim? Why should muslims be appeased? I would have the same issue if the religion of the growing minority trying to be catered to was christianity. The west is throwing critique and rationality out of the window in a misguided crusade to include a tribal theocracy spawned by a cult of personality in 7th century arabia into the fold, and it hurts my brain having to verbalize why this is so blatantly stupid.

Truly, I hate to agree with virulent Sup Forumstards but why is it a good idea to lower the quality of your content with tacked-on nonsensical changes to the source material to cater to muslims? Why does the world need to be MORE muslim already than it is?

Create new characters? That's crazy talk!!!!!!!!!!!

this

better a nigger bond than a terrorizer bond

he looks like a diseased sewer rat

>Wotcher.....names Bond, luv....JaMarkus Bond

>damn how am I going to get out of this shark cage
>ignites bomb belt movie ends

>drinking martinis
>fucking women outside of marriage

haram

>mfw I wanted Richard Ayoade to be the new Q
>mfw we got some twink instead

As for non-white but non-black actor for Bond, I couldn't give a toss if he's a good actor and was born in Britain. I don't want a 5'7 actor either. Find me a rock hard 6'4 British born Muslim who can act and I'm fine. The problem is, of course, whites can mix into any society, Muslims are kinda stuck in that.

>Be British Muslim
>Look heavily like one
>Go on trip to South America
>Routine Inspection Sir....
>B-but I am... Shit...
>6 hours and 3 cavity searches later
>Thank you for your cooperation sir...
>BOND BOND WHERE ARE YOU? THE TARGET GOT AWAY!

Etc.

White Brit only. Fuck cunts who continuously seek to infect shit with their cause.

Isn't he the guy that said "DUDE GIVE ME MORE MOVIE ROLES OR ISIS WILL BLOW UP THE TUBE LMAO"?

Why do these liberal retards want a black bind when the future of Europe is Islamic

And I'm the islamaphobic and racist one??

ITS NOT MULTICULTURAL IF ITS ALWAYS THE SAME FUCKING CULTURE

>brown person
>attractive

Huh?

>Bond
>6'4

>a Bond that can't drink
>a Bond that can't smoke
>a Bond that can't shave
>a Bond that has to take a break to pray five times a day
>a Bond that has to put Allah before his country

>arab bond visits q to gear up for his next mission
>this is his new ride

woah. racist. go back to Sup Forums

People have different tastes? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??!!

>this is legitimately how republicucks think

>Be 60%
>Find durka Paki shitskin attractive
>LMAO BRITKEKS WHEEZE MUH LARGS

We get it, you got diddled and have developed Stockholm syndrome.

why cant people leave comments? why are they blocking free speech?

Since when does James Bond's religion matter? Oh right, I forgot liberals think Islam is a race

bond is a six foot dark haired british man so you cast a six foot dark haired british man? daniel craig was bad casting, blonde manlet.

yeah but at least he was white, and craig did a good job.

Daniel Craig is among the best bonds though. He's in the best bond movie.

Bond should be blind, transgendered, retarded Muslim albino nigger.

They should get that dude from house of cards and moonlight.

he's black and a muslim that crosses off two quota checks right there.

if bond becomes a muslim the movie won't make any money. nobody likes muslims.

Bond should be in a wheelchair.

Bond shouldn't even use a gun or be out in the field at all because of her PTSD

The article literally talks about hilarious it would be to piss off fans, and how old bond was a misogynist. And you expect us to seriously discuss that article op?

What is wrong with being a misogynist exactly?

are characters not allowed any depth? any flaws? do they all have to be perfect good guys

He looks like the kind of guy Bond should be shooting down casually on the way through the villains base in the last act of the movie, not like Bond.

AHahahahhaha

>the names Bond, Abdul-allahuakazanereezeem Barackashackalackarammadingdong
Bond

I think not being misogynist is a flaw.

>entrusting the safety of your nation to Muslims
Yeah, right. Because that's working out sooo well in the Middle East.

Bond shouldn't even be on screen.

>Let's get a James Bond can't even have a vodka martini