What do you do in your free time user

>what do you do in your free time user

Attached: 0F8F2670-AB6E-4B65-B843-BABDE0BA9D88.jpg (750x741, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/artist/0YFDWxmpZgj4yCoKZOmB7u
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish a girl would even talk to me

jerk off

Play music, video games, jerk off, browse 4cringe, watch youtube, run errands, gym, eat food. Idk I just do what normal people do.

>Videogames

Same. I probably game way too much

Attached: lifefindsaway.jpg (960x720, 90K)

Surf, vista, jerk off

Attached: D1965144-2196-4F5B-B8CA-A9D91D58A370.jpg (828x792, 252K)

this and that

Read Deleuze

I mostly try to do nothing. I'm too much of a fucking walking catastrophe and when i do things I mess shit up for myself and other people, so as long as I am not working I remain as idle as I can be.

Attached: g9ZpKuX.jpg (821x394, 30K)

hang out with the bros, quell demons, vidya, occasional drug use, jerk off, regret, repeat

I mostly read or play vidya but also put some time into activist causes. I'm writing a graphic novel rn but kinda put that on hold when both my laptops started buggin. I have backups of my work, but no way to do anything with them until I get a new device

When Im at home a play games and watch YouTube

Today I went to cat adoptions 10-3 and a friends birthday party 7-10

Drink so I can feel without emotions destroying me and using any distraction to stop the depression and anxiety from killing me.

ride bikes (road/mountain)
run
rockclimb
judo
weightlifting
hobby programming/networking (pro IT. fun projects)
study japanese (got JLPT N1 a few years back)
plunk around with guitar/bass/violin/mandolin/whatev. absolute garbage at it but its fun
scout leader/group organizer (tho less of a hobby and more of a pita lately)
play games with my kids
troll Sup Forums for wallpapers that'll make my kids laugh in the morning ( thanks!)

pic related. i ride lots with my wife

Attached: 無題2.png (206x345, 162K)

Kvetch about goys on 4chang.

Gym
Market analysis
Find girls to sext with. (A guilty pleasure of mine, I have a steady girlfriend, but I love finding girls online)
And recently I've been trying to teach myself the piano

Why are you here? Leave and never look back. Hell, with the life you're lying about, you'll forget about this place if you can just stay away for a couple of weeks.

VIdya, watch a movie, go to the gym, chores, mastrabate if possible, watch youtube.

solid advice

stay fresh, cheesebags

Attached: 22b.jpg (380x285, 52K)

Uh, y-you too.. Erm I mean uh I like magic
The cards, you know the trading cards? Not like magic tricks that'd be lame aha

>> Find girls to sext with. (A guilty pleasure of mine, I have a steady girlfriend, but I love finding girls online)

where do you find them?

Attached: blinicat.jpg (1124x1024, 183K)

Smoke meth. Diggle dumpsters and skwat houses. Break into skwat houses. Play dress up and do my art

I LIKE TO GO AROUND FARTING IN ELEVATORS

open.spotify.com/artist/0YFDWxmpZgj4yCoKZOmB7u