Jesus this guy's material has gone downhill since he became a father

Jesus this guy's material has gone downhill since he became a father.
All he now talks about is his mulatto daughter and how great women are.

RIP. You were funny once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuR2fRxDTtI&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get ready for the divorce arc, kino incoming.

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose felt this way.

I was worried that this would happen.

I unsubscribed a week ago after the annoyingly long and unfunny traffic story.

This is not a sustainable system by any means
>comedian spends 10 or more years writing material, seeing what works and what doesn't, gradually building up both a good act and a good reputation
>comedian gets famous and widespread exposure, puts out between 45 min and an hour of great material that they've accumulated over that time
>Comedian is expected to have all new material that is fantastic within a year or so for another special.

This is the same thing that happens to a lot of rock bands. They have enough material for one or two good albums built up but commercial pressure to release one more album either forces them to make a shitty album or a live album.

>

This

I still think he's hilarious on his podcast. His last special and F is For Family both blow.

>stop telling me parenting sucks, Conan, I'll never stop plaing drums or get rid of my kit
1 week later (literally)
>selling my rare vintage drumkit, mint condition, first bidder gets it all

Him talking about having to put his truck into storage and shit was fucking hilariously heartbreaking because I knew it was going to happen.

What a cuck. I predict his podcast will be the first thing to go.

>putting your motor into storage
I feel for him desu, he's been ruined

I don't.

He did it to himself.

He always talked about being stubborn and not doing the conventional dad shit. Yet, here he is. Not putting his foot down on the shit he said he would. He's since become quite unfunny and I'm frustrated at the sudden drop in quality on his podcast.

he married a cunt

I fell out with a lot of podcasts in the last few months and have a lot of them backed up. I was worried Bill would lose something when becoming a father, I hope you're wrong. I'm put off from catching up now.

>walks on stage
>cough from audience
>hesitates
>brings up race
>audience waits for setup to joke
>Bill's eyes widen and dart around the
>grits teeth and makes a nervous smile
>haha I know how it is down here. You're all racist! You won't say it but I know it! Why won't you just admit? What's the problem?! Down here in podunk Texas, you want it to be all white, we all know it!
>audience chuckles
>c-come on!
>hesitation intensifies

bill sell your drum set

Forgive my typos, the point is that in the Texas special, several times Bill said something racy himself then immediately accused the audience of racism. He seemed very uncomfortable with the audience, and he told them a lot about what they think, and every time he did he slipped a bit.

the podcast is still fine, too many perma-virgins got triggered because they forgot he was a comedian making jokes and took his women hating bits at face value.

he got married and had a kid so he's not their guy anymore, and insist he stopped being funny overnight.

>the podcast is still fine

good, his stand up can take the dent. the pawwwdcast is great.

ZIIIIIIIIIIP

He's changing his audience, and his old audience noticed. Doesn't mean they're delusional.

RHGGGGGRHTER

louis ck style. his new netflix special is good by the way.

Here's why that's bullshit OP, he was rambling about fucking One Punch Man yesterday

Really didn't like his new special, it's his worst by far imo, which is a shame because it seemed like he was happy for it talking about it on his podcast.
I've switched podcasts to JRE too, it might be a little different and sometimes not as funny, but at least I don't get to hear Nia run her useless yap half the time.

>but at least I don't get to hear Nia run her useless yap half the time.

holy shit you really are triggered that he got married aren't you?

she's on it rarely, and she's not even that bad.

fucking autism.

dont watch any of his shows
dont listen to his podcast
go about your day
problem solved

His podcast is fucking gay. He's either rambling about shit that isn't funny or letting Nina talk which is unforgivable.

i like listening to them talk
she makes a good foil. only autistic losers can't see why he married her

also this lol, that threw me off a lot

well what do you expect

one cant be perpetually angry and edgy. gotta simmer down some time

>baiting this hard
You must be lonely as fuck.

>she's on it rarely
I only check on his podcast a few times a year and every fucking time Nina is running her fucking mouth and they are arguing about something that isn't funny.

Watching two people who are incompatible basket cases argue with eachother about mundane shit like a couple you are just waiting to break up but never will and you REALLY want them to -

why would I want any of that in my life?

Bill is out of the comedy game it's just a shame he didn't realize it before releasing this latest special.

he really needs to drop nia the nigger

Nia pls...

It's pretty hilarious how shitty they are as a couple. They seemingly have nothing in common. She's dragging him to do shit he hates and vice versa.

Having a kid definitely JUSTd his career and this is exactly what she wants.

F

>bill checking in on me

should be checking in on him, desu imo smdh

>What a cuck
There's that word again, and as usual, you misuse it. He had to make a compromise. When you're in a relationship, both people have to do some of that.

It's hard to respect a man who is so afraid of being alone that he would let a woman cuck him this much.

Bill was headed deep into the redpill about life and was making astute observations and poised to become the /ourguy/ of pretty much every man who isn't fully cucked or naive.

Instead he cucked himself as hard as fucking possible without even the slightest hint of irony.

I can't laugh at the jokes of someone who I genuinely pity. Especially when half of his jokes are just nuclear-level freudian slips from his self loathing of being a white man and being indoctrinated to have Nina's opinions. He now has a compounded inferiority complex as Bill is already extremely neurotic, nothing could be more volatile than pairing him with an unattractive black woman who is not funny and has major sticks up her ass.

In many ways I wish I didn't know about Bill's personal life because it's so frustrating and revolting to know about it adds no value to him as entertainment hearing him argue with his domineering wife about petty bullshit she shouldn't even have an opinion on while pretending it's a joke and comedy for the microphone. Fuck both of them.

>a woman said some words on his podcast I can't handle this

were you molested by your mother as a child, or did you want her to and got upset that she didn't?

Bill, strangle the dog

>It's pretty hilarious how shitty they are as a couple. They seemingly have nothing in common.
It's outrageous that Bill has had the nerve to stand on so many stages and lecture other men about how he wears the pants. Or at the very least Bill pretends he is impervious to Nina and plays her in so many ways, at least he wants us to believe this through the stories and skits he plays. The man is in denial of the fact that his life is on public display and we can all see what he really is.

He is a kept white penis in a jar with money and a platform for his wife to megaphone her stupid opinions from, either by manipulating him to the point that he tells jokes from her perspective or just outright blabbering on his podcast about shit we don't want to hear about.

He is such a pussy now, he'll regret selling it. He talks like he's the only one to ever have a fucking kid and is doing all the stereotypical shit like this.

>only autistic losers can't see why he married her

she reminded him of his dead friend?

Oh man Patrice would have fucking annihilated Bill for being with Nina.

I wish so much he could be alive just for 10 minutes to rant at Bill about that.

>NIGGA YOU COULD HAVE ANY WOMAN IN THE WORLD WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS

>>NIGGA YOU COULD HAVE ANY WOMAN IN THE WORL

bill is ugly af

Yup. Once I realized all of this, it wasn't difficult to drop his ass. The fake cynicism and "self-improvement" is really all just a ruse.

this fucking thread, and I thought the LOUIS KEK HAHAH retards were bad.

oh wait, it's the same people right?

you really need to get laid.

Joke's on you, i'm married. But that doesn't mean i had to cut my dick off and become a cuck pet to some sheboon.

Ol'Billy pizzaface

but you got married and that means you've got cucked and given up everything you are as a man because I don't know what cucked means.

>gun, dog, truck
it's like a fucking sad country song

Its his weakest one. The guy seemed out of it like he wrote that shit the night before

He hasn't been funny in like 7 years. What is all this pretending it's a new thing.

and since when is putting your truck in storage a normal compromise you should have to make in a relationship?

It's fucking not.

If she was a proper wife, she probably would support his drumming and his vintage truck. It's the shit he's passionate about. She clearly only had a kid to cut his fucking balls off and gain the upper hand.

He used to make so many jokes about not wanting kids because he's already too fucking old.

let me guess, nia loves to go on shopping sprees with his money

That IS a bit much. I even think getting rid of the drumset was something he shouldn't have to get rid of. I don't know the circumstances.

Who knows?

She's probably paid. I think her job has something to do with being an executive in show business. You know, the fucking scum of the earth, uncreative, pencil pushers that force shit like the Kardashians and The Emoji Movie on people.

he's into anime now youtube.com/watch?v=uuR2fRxDTtI&

What happened to the Duncan Trussell family hour?

The last few months he's had on boring kooks that are obviously full of shit. He needs to have one of his comedian friends on again, the Ari Shaffir, Bert Kreischer, and Joey Diaz episodes are top comfy and funny.

>why would you stop going maniac on a drum kit with a newborn baby in the house

are people really this stupid or is it just a meme?

unattractive= black woman

I get that part (the noise factor), but if that's the case and he loves drums, he should just get an electronic kit. That's what I would do if I had a newborn, and didn't have a rehearsal space.

Dude's paid as fuck. He could build a fucking shed outside with sound proofing if he wanted.

He was even talking about renting out a rehearsal space to play drums but I'm sure Nia had a fucking shit fit about that.

he married a person of colour, right?
i can already see how fatherhood and marriage have marred his material

oh, well whatever
if he's happy, then good for him, if not, too bad
he married the state via vagina, and now any and all suffering financially or otherwise after a more than likely divorce is his own doing ultimately

>hated niggers
>hated women
>hated children
>hated cartoons
>hated rich people

what went wrong?

He "grew up" and "manned up", user. That's what happened. He's a mature adult now.

reminder that Bill's dad, who was a dentist with his own office and who practiced dentistry in a Boston suburb during the 1950's to 1990's, regularly operated on members of the Irish Mob. Wounded mobsters would avoid regular doctors for mob-related injuries, since doing so would require the hospital to notify the police, so instead the mobsters would go to dental and veterinary offices to get bullets removed, wounds sutured, receive anesthesia, and avoid police interference.

Bill often recalls how difficult it was to get stage time when he was starting out as a comedian. Club owners, who were always affiliated with the mobs during that era, would tell Bill "We've already got enough white guys" without even looking at Bill. Bill's father knew that Bill wanted to have a career in comedy, and so he called in a favor for his years of assisting the Irish Mob and immediately after Bill was allowed to perform in clubs affiliated with the Irish mob.

Wait, what? Tell me he didn't kill, sell, or otherwise abandon his dog.. I haven't heard too much of this guy's material, but I've heard some of his older podcasts. In one, I recall him saying how much he loves his dog, and I thought that was cool. I have no respect for guys who ditch their dog(s) for (a) womæn, whether or not it's done explicitly at the cunt's/s' demand.

Canines before cunts, always.

Well, he "had a scare" with the dog and gave it to some dude in Arizona. I guess he drives to LA once or twice a month so, Bill goes and hangs out with the dog for a few hours.

That's when I started realizing that shit was about to go bad.

Checked his twitter. He's really into OPM. Makes him based imo.

I'll need several hundred sources on this, please.

Burr's comedy was generally based on his own bitterness and cynicism about the world. It's hard to be bitter and cynical when you have a loving wife and a beautiful baby daughter. Check back in 14 years when Burr's kid becomes a teenager and she's twerking on youtube, then he'll be bitter and funny again.

He has fame and money and is relatively fit compared to the kind of fat slobs that get married to actual beautiful women out there. He's just a softy who "fell in love" with someone who he spent enough time with that he is convinced she is the only one who could get him and he's afraid he will die alone if he lets go of a sure thing. So he is having a kid and really going all in on this thing that everyone observing agrees has ruined him for comedy. He is pretty much retired.

lmao ol billy boy is FUCKED

It means she will forever stay his bitch. Negresses are faithful as fuck if you're rich and famous.

>his bitch
you must not ever listen to the podcast

He did love it, but it was a psycho rescue, it was so aggressive towards strangers he had to lock it away in a bedroom if he ever had friends or family over.

He didn't ditch it for his wife, she was the one that adopted it to start with, but he recognised he couldn't risk that type of animal around his baby, so rehomed it.

>Bill goes and hangs out with the dog for a few hours.
That's cruel as fuck to the animal. Let a dog have a new owner and keep his mind free of the loss attachment that happens from seeing his "real" owner over and over for fuck sake.

Not only does he cuck himself he has to mentally torture his dog with his cuckness. Fucking unreal.

t. married to a nigress and in denial

kikukekokak

she was the one to initially adopt it when Bill never even approved of it, then Bill got attached to the dog, and when the day came that they got rid of Cleo Bill was devastated but Nia didn't show any emotion at all. Bill even commented on this during his podcast.

>it was so aggressive towards strangers he had to lock it away in a bedroom if he ever had friends or family over.
I've had non-psycho rescue dogs that acted like that too they just weren't pitbulls. He was a retard to get attached to that animal and the woman who acquired it. It is not the animal's fault, it's not Nina's fault, it's 100% his fault for letting a woman and animal run the show in his life.

Bill The Cuck Burr

t. cuck

t. cuck

the dude is FUCKED