I just took 800mg of Diphenhydramine (benadryl)...

I just took 800mg of Diphenhydramine (benadryl). My friend said it was like shrooms and makes you feel at one with the universe, which is what I loved about shrooms.

My research shows some people see bugs though, should I expect that? I also know 800mg is a safe dose, so don't try to troll about that. What am I in for?

Attached: diphenhydramine.jpg (335x606, 39K)

you’re in for a good, long nap

Not like shrooms at all, do better "research" next time before ingesting a substance

prepare for spiders, intense delerium, and extreme confusion. try to relax and dont freak out. the hallucinations will be indistinguishable from reality. 800mg is a pretty decent dose lol

Retard, you will hallucinate bugs/spiders, shadow people, demons and hear weird shit. You’re gunna physical feel like shit too. Puke it out now or just ride it out and embrace the feeling. Listen to music or do something that you like. Keep us updated on your personal hell autismo

I did 500mg a few years ago. Dosing on Benadryl causes delirium. It was dangerous, i felt like shit and definitely would not recommend for anyone to try. Stick with shrooms or acid for high times.

I capped out at about 900ish when I was dumb enough to do the shit. Evidently I stacked chairs, called dead people, and tried to pick up the floor. Horrid. You have my sympathy, this will be... unpleasant.

Attached: 1570452447048.jpg (767x431, 43K)

You'll be alright OP. Stay in your room and piss in bottles.

Of course you'll forget this advice once it kicks in.

rip lmao

NO.

DON'T.

THE SPIDERS DUDE. PLEASE. DONT GO THERE.

Attached: 1361373274681.jpg (500x259, 13K)

Attached: 1573076119974.gif (304x185, 794K)

If youre a fat fuck you should be fine. If youre skinny fat, you could be dying tonight. That shit will slow your heart to death.
If you start having that problem, some people would advise you load up on caffeine and start to dread over the possibilty of dying. Because fear will dump adreneline, that will start to flush the benedryl from your body, the cafenie will go for a ride on the rush and further the rush until it gets flushed out too

you're going to OD OP. 800mg is only safe if taken anally. have fun dying bro.

Smoke some bud, get your headphones ready, and make sure your bathroom is unlocked or have a bucket nearby ready, because yes you're going to puke at some point

>not enjoying a good chair stacking whilst reaching out to loved ones that have passed away and removing the floor beneith you to allow the spirits to rise

lost my sides to that one

HOLD UP OP

just listen to me a sec

those spiders. when they kick in, they'll be freaky. but then, just imagine them crawling into every one of your bodily orifices.

and freak out more.

fuck you OP

It is the holidays afterall

Attached: 1571773854207.webm (640x360, 310K)

Bajingo? No... I mean I was just off my ass, I was told I giggled a bit here and there, but no idea really what was happening until after the fact. That being said, I agree with this one.

I once downed about two bottles of these with ten oxycodones and a bottle of old grand dad 100 proof. I woke up in a pile of dry vomit and my reflexes were really fucked up for a while. Like I would move my arm in front of my face and it would feel like it was still by my side for like ten seconds afterward. But I eventually drove out and got some chicken and was better in about an hour or so.

Attached: womenshoes.gif (245x200, 1001K)

This is why i love Sup Forums. God i missed you black cock sucking faggots. Feels so good being out of jail. Fuck all you faggots

When I took like 400 to 500mg I had problems with intense tingling in my arm muscles . It was so uncomfortable I couldn't sleep. If not for that prob would have liked it.

Drink lots of water. Avoid stairs. Watch the Clint Eastwood Dollars trilogy and eat chocolate and potato chips. Drink more water.

If you're lucky you'll puke it out sooner than later. You realize this drug affects your immune system? Take a few and drink a sixer, and you'll get a better result than just taking 8 Benadryl.

Iooh user ur on the dippy train lol Haha I take my dippyz all the time. 6 b4 lunch 9 b4 bed when driving I saw raccoons meteors and aliens .

Dippyz r fun like no other user I take grandma's car and see Angel's tis fun the key to dips are to take them and never go to sleep soon u enter s new realm of vibration and echolocation, b4 long u phase between dimensions at hyper sonic speed then in a eerie silence u awaken only to ask the nurse on duty for more dippyz plz

Is this even English, holy fuck. I've lost brain cells reading that

You're retarded. Any over-the-counter drug that people say you can get high (trip) on is going to make you feel like shit and have far more unwanted feelings than the good. You're going to feel tingly as hell, not in a good way, and you'll most like see ants or beetles everywhere outside of direct vision, and you won't be able to stop seeing them. It's going to be uncomfortable, and somewhat maddening. You're a faggot. Buy real drugs, or none at all

welcome to silent hill

Attached: dph-del-benadryl.jpg (1650x1275, 911K)

This guy nailed it

Thread