Any Sup Forumsfags drunk? Drunk thread. What are y'all drinking and why?

Any Sup Forumsfags drunk? Drunk thread. What are y'all drinking and why?

Attached: 1463376315294.png (1127x685, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/artist/0YFDWxmpZgj4yCoKZOmB7u
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Attached: 212.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

>What are y'all drinking
Irish Whiskey.
> and why?
Coping and relaxation. Why else?

Good choice. I presume, I don't like the burning sensation. Hence why I drink Vodka mostly.

Vodkas clean user so I understand why that's a good choice too. Sometimes I prefer something that let's me know I'm drinking it. Kind of like enjoying pickles or hot wings, something with a reminder. So why you drinkin and where you from?

France! I've been drinking vodaka and beer. Shityy beer tho but 8%. Wbu where are you from?

Soryy forgot to tell why I was drinking. Basicaly it's a mate's bday and I'm tryin' not to hero

U.S. here upstate New York in the mountains, snow on the ground already sitting by the fire with a recently broken ankle. Whiskey is just fine for tonight. Why would you want to an hero user? You know shit gets better eventually.

Sounds Cosy. I heard the "shit gets better eventually" meme for bout 10yrs. Yet everything is still the same. Idk guess I'm just in a sad fag mood. Wbu how's drinking made you feel?

Drinking jagermeister, really cant stand all this "your transphobic" response from sjw tards. I feel like twitter was brought into my real life and amplified, thats what I get for having a one night stand with a tranny and he thought I wanted something more.

Attached: nigario.jpg (400x400, 33K)

I love Jäger shots! Oh boi that sounds like a whole can of worms. So wait did you really fail for the trap meme?

Feeling good user, I'm in a good place right now. Yeah the "shit gets better" is only true if you work on it, it doesn't just happen. How old's your m8?

I'm 22. Been on Sup Forums since I was 11 or smth. Guess that didn't help LMAO. How old are you?

You know, I cant even tell. I might have fell for it, always the dudes that fall for it can't admit it so be that as it may. Not really that big of a deal for me personally, as long as it has holes. I just set some terms with myself, as long as I dont get fucked it aint that gay LOL.

So would you admit you're bi? Like as long as it looks like a chick it ain't gay?

Not yet, but give me a few hours and I'll be there. Got some Seagram's vodka

Oh yeah, the reason is because life sucks and I have no reason not to

I mean sure, I'd admit im bi. Honestly i am all down for fun and games but I would like that white picket fence and kids so, if im gonna get serious its gonna be with a female. I usually just say im straight tho cause most people assume that "oh your bi? u like guys and girls equally!" when really it aint that simple. I told my mom I was Bi and still regret it, couldnt explain it fully without getting into the whole "trap thing"

I'm old, 45. Wanted to an hero about 20 years ago, even had a rope hanging from my garage ceiling and was standing on the chair. Honestly the only thing that stopped me was that I lived in a remote place alone and I had a dog. By the time someone found my corpse doggo would have died too of starvation or something, and I couldn't live or die with that so I didn't. Good thing too because I would've missed this cozy fire and my nice whiskey!

>Seagram's vodka
Join me fag

Attached: images.png (248x203, 8K)

Hmm so Basically you like feminine men. BUT you prefer females. Right?

Had a pickle pickleback (Jameson followed by pickle juice chaser) @ thi fridays. Bud light at local boomer bar. Some IPA at a pub accompanied by coconut shrimp. A shot of Bombay sapphire and another bud light at a semi fancy local eatery. Then a "blue Hawaiian" at buffalo wild wings. All within skateboard distance @Mansfield Massachusetts. Why? Cuz tryna have a time.

knob creek user here

Living the High Life and drinking cheap rot gut bourbon. Also talking to random girls on tinder knowing I’m never going to go through with actually meeting them.

4 loko because I hate myself

Damn you're a savage. That would make me puke.

Yeah! Jesus how does a random stranger on the internet understand this better then all these lgtbq+ tards in my city.

I’m upstate too. 518 in the Adirondacks?

Beeer and i'm drinking because i want to erase mempories

>mempories

sounds like your erasing a little IQ too, no worries small price to pay

Haha first time I tried to hero I thought of my dog LMAO. I thought it would miss me and shit. But now I'm fine with it missing me. Idk why I'm not heroing yet. I tried. Hanging from a belt, it broke. Pills and alchool, puked everthing. Slit my wrists, blade was dull aylmao. Haven't had these thought for while tbh

Ayyy sounds like you're having a good time. Why one Sup Forums

Where dat?

drinking glasses of johnnie walker while smoking cigarettes because i have nothing better to do

Attached: DvY8mogWoAAC_F0.jpg (480x392, 23K)

No, because I have enough self respect to not drink alcohol

I started drinking of June of this year, when I turned 21. Yes, I waited that long. I’m a huge pothead and was anti-alcohol for a long time. Still kinda am in a way...

When I first started drinking in June, I loved the feeling so damn much because it eliminated all my anxiety. I could drink a little bit and become friends with everybody in the room whereas sober/high me just keeps to myself 24/7. I’ve been drinking 2-3 times a week since, but the anxiety doesn’t go away anymore. In fact it sometimes makes me anxious now. Do I need to start drinking less? Btw, I’ve only blacked out once.

Ignore the hoe. Enjoy yourself user!

We don't have that in EU at least I think so. But ye caffeine and alchool ain't a good mix ROFL. Why you hate yourself?

Same here brother. I’m bi too but I’d never actually consider a serious gay relationship.

Cuz I ain't no LGBT fag I'm straight af but I get you. Whatever you like as long as it doesn't direcrtly affeting me

Thanks. The dating scene today is so shallow it’s honestly disgusting. Anything beyond a meaningless hookup or fwb seems inconceivable to a lot of young people my age.

518 about 2500' up in the taconics by petersburg. cool tonight about 20*

Ayy, well i'll drink to that! So how's life treatin you?

What memories user?

Where you from in the EU?

Ok faggot

>Drink
Canadian Whisky
>Why?
The one I bought is cheap and I am just trying to act like I have a life. I work and go to class all week and only have Saturday's nights 830-200 for solidarity.

Attached: Cronus.Goya.jpg (903x1600, 279K)

Sounds nice enough

Thats the way it should be, no fucking shoving it in peoples faces. I can't wait till these SJW tards realize that the more they shove it in peoples faces the harder people will push back.

Not good honestly, not that it was ever really great. I work, I go home, I drink. Occasionally I hookup with someone on tinder or Grindr. Pretty boring tbh. You?

Vodka.

Attached: 1359354919438.jpg (625x578, 209K)

honestly. Stop drinking on your own. It's fine at parties and shit. tho don't black out it's not necesarry. Get buzzed have fun. Alchool really helps with social anxiety. But too much is poison

France

Ikr. All the love towards you brother. Enjou yourself!

Eh, u know how it is. Come up with an idea, follow it up, fail, drink. Get crucified by people because they got nothing else better to do with their lives.

I realized the girl I like is whore and I'm almost sure i have cancer.

That’s cool, I’m from the States. New York to be specific. So what are you drinking?

Bro. I agree with you sm. Hence why I never tried tinder in the first place. FUCK casual dating. I'm looking for a wife.

Power to you brotha, one more shot for my man!

tinder isn't even casual, worse than instagram for vanity and shallowness

I'm drinking op's tears
aged 58 minutes

Yep. Honestly don’t see the point in a relationship unless the goal is marriage. If not, what’s the point? I don’t have the energy for casual dating.

Vodka and cheap beer. I'm op btw

Drinking some whiskey

open.spotify.com/artist/0YFDWxmpZgj4yCoKZOmB7u

Attached: Ol Boonie_ Ride pinup.jpg (1425x1425, 1.22M)

original four loko poster here. they've since removed the caffeine from four lokos so now theyre just certified sugar and alcohol lol. makes for a mean hangover

Damn. That really sucks.Honestly. Move on. If you do have cancer. Fuck it have fun. Live recklessly.

Keep your head up king. Your crown is falling

Attached: pepehands.png (1600x948, 610K)

I've never ventured there and thank god

Not drunk yet but drinking some Tequila.

Drinking it cause why the fuck not.

Right now I’m drinking Miller and Kentucky bourbon. What’s the best cheap beer to buy in France?

Just makes you feel bad. The girls you want to meet dont use it

Sadly most women havew been brainwashed by the "empowred woman" meme. So they'll just go for casual dating until they realize it's too late

Nice trips.

Anything that's German.

Welcome frend

hi frend

Thanks. I enjoy the occasional Beck’s. It’s not bad for the price.

Checked. Anything in a grocery store tbh.

You know what's up man

Ayy

Stfu faggot

Maybe they're available here. Idk never had them. Doesn't sound as fun without the caffeine tho

I know, thanks Sup Forumsros

Attached: w.png (1000x1016, 718K)

It’s not their fault tbh. The only reason they act like that is because corporations peddle that shit because it’s so profitable. It’s not a coincidence that companies like Proctor and Gamble (the one that owns Gillette) is pushing “woke” feminism. It’s just too bad most women don’t realize it. Oh well, might as well drink up.

Don't get too drunk. All the power to you frend.

Southern comfort because I am a faggot

Makes me feel good. Hopefully the girl I'm looking for ain't falling for that shit

Sending all my Sup Forumsfag good vibes towards you

Hopefully I find the one that sees above the meme. The right one y'know

thank you

I’m in the northern Adirondacks near the border. Only about 1100 ft up. Nice to meet a fellow upstater.

Same. I wish you the best of luck king.

You too Sup Forumsfag

canadian whiskey sour here, I can't even feel it and it's annoying

If you can't feel it drink the whiskey straight

I must confess I can't bear hard liquor straight anymore, too many bad experiences

>What are y'all drinking
Cheap rum and cola.

>and why?
I have damaged nerves which are constantly causing pain and over the years developed panic attacks/depression since it never ends. Low level opiates are usually enough to help me get some sleep, but the government told the doctors they had to prescribe less because tards were an heroing with it. So now I get my usual prescription that only lasts 2/3 of the month. The other third i use whatever i can find to knock me out.

>recently broken ankle
Me mum had a trimalleolar fracture and it seems like the worst thing ever. After the initial surgery they gave her multiple strong fentanyl doses and she still screamed in pain. Docs said its normal for ankle breaks like that. Long ass recovery too. gl fren

puppos are pretty great

Attached: dogepile.jpg (368x490, 96K)

>you will never party with slurms mckenzie

Attached: pepe (3).jpg (500x484, 195K)