>old lady blows stop sign
>get TBONED
> black out. See the top of the car like I'm floating
>floating upwards. Stop. Hover there.
>wake up as paramedics are pulling me out of the car
>see that my head went right through the window
>howthefuckamialive.png

Yep
Mine was a crash too. Did it change your life at all? I personally got a new appreciation for life.

All I dew is vidslotz.com

I jumped off a 30ft cliff into a decently shallow watering hole when I was roughly 7-8 instantly had the wind knocked out of me and almost drowned.

Yikes. Did CPR save you?

I did die and I remembered my past life and transcended and still glitch the matrix enough to survive

Last night when your moms almost sucked me dry

>be me
>be in college
>1st day trying to make friends
>go to local river and get in
>at first it's shallow enough to stand in
>after we reach a certain point there is a sudden dip and the undertow pulls me under
>right before i go under i say "i can't swim"
>go under
>life literally flashing before my eyes
>DMT gets released because it felt like 8 hours i was under water
>final thoughts "I'm ready, God"
>someone pulls me up, after about 15 seconds of being under
>he swims me to shore

>mfw i was ready to finally meet God and got yanked back into this world.

Attached: sadpeepee.jpg (466x466, 22K)

Ok so almost hero.
>be me
>be suicidal fag
>try to hand myself
> too pusy to do it sober
>get hella shitfaced, swallow a bunch of pills.
>Finally. Put he belt around my neck.
>Feel good, dizy, almost high.
>SHIT.exe
>I fall on the ground.
>The fuckin' belt snapped
>Get up
>"Ah the betl fucking snapped"
>Well better luck next time.
>Go to sleep.
Not sure if it qualifies as near death but here was the time I almost hero sucesfuly without details

Use psychedelics to experience ego death and remake this thread Enlightened.

i've done LSA one time, it made me feel like i was in a cloud, everything so soft yet intense.
and i've eaten datura many times, makes me feel like i'm a little man controlling a giant robot from inside my head.

Be me 29 year old CEO
at year end dinner handing out bonuses to my workers
My year end bonus was 1.2 M
Eating caviar and oysters
Wake up in middle of night to vomit
Bad oysters or caviar
Closest I've came
Worst thing ever

>LSD
Good. Do it again. Do other drugs. Find your way into a K Hole someday.

>Datura
This will teach you about the program we run called Fear. Learn from this, but do not break yourself on the quest for Elaril.

>2008
>Be 15 year old me
>Suicidal
>Genuinely want to die
>Home alone for first time in weeks
>Make sure my dogs bowls have food in them
>Fill up bathtub with hot water
>Hop in bathtub with assortment of pills and a razor
>Slash my wrists up and swallow three bottles of pills
>Sit there for 20 mins before grabbing a robe and ambling to my bed
>The walls begin to dance with cartoon characters
>Pass out as pills take over
>hear someone telling me I'm going to be dead soon as my eyes close
>Feel emptiness and darkness
>Wake up in hospital one day later surrounded by nurses and family
>Turns out my family found me an hour later and got paramedics
>Mfw I learn my dog whining led them straight to my room
>Paramedics dressed me and had to put a NG tube down my nose as well as put me on a ventilator
>Had to relearn how to breathe on own
>NG tube was unique pain to remove
>Ffs

Tbf, It's pretty difficult to go out by handing yourself.
Be that as it may, it's good that you're still with us.

If you're not larping, I hope you die in a fire.
Otherwise, kek.

I guess it is. At least that's what ppl say. I'm waiting till I have the balls to hero again. This time I'll bring a real rope.

damn
i don't like dogs
but loyal lil' Fido knew what to do

That dog was my first dog and I still miss the good lil mutt

We are all only one breath away from death

Haven't came close to death yet in my life but once I realized that I am going to die I appreciate life more.

That and some ego death off shrooms a few months ago.

>ego death
I've heard of that. What is it?

>Elaril
Huh?

3 Points.

1. You typed hand instead of hang. I was making a joke.
2. It is not "hero". It is "anhero", a portmanteau of anonymous and hero used to describe people that commit suicide in anonymity.
3. I've had 3 friends commit suicide. 2 within the last 5 years, one of them being this past April. Life is hard but it's better than the alternative, imo. I think you should reconsider that plan. Life is very short. We all have the rest of eternity to not exist. There's no need to be in a rush to get there.

>i don't like dogs
How in Christ's name is that possible?

Once yeah. I accidentally overdosed like a retard and died in an ambulance. If I could compare being dead to anything it would be just like when you have a solid sleep with zero dreams. Its black but worse because you have absolutely no conscience with no sense of existence or time. This is it faggots.

What'd you OD on?

i read an article where they gave elderly people who people small doses of LSD. it was some sort of end-of-life therapy, where they give you LSD and it's supposed to make you not afraid to die in a gradual way, so that you can have maximum use and happiness out of yourself before passing.
the patients said things like:
>it made it easier to accept death as a part of life.

damn,
if you can get a non-paid actor to say that from the bottom of his heart, what is wrong with moderate psychedelic use? especially when used medicinally.

Got 2 times where I came close, both by accident.
> skiing in Switzerland
> didn’t know the area
> young and stupid
> almost went down a 15 meter cliff
> stopped 2 meters before
> sometimes you learn the hard way

A few years ago I had a really bad benzodiazepine addiction
> running low
> had to survive on .5mg alprazolam for 2 days
> 2nd day feeling like shit
> had to go to university
> got a seizure on campus
> woke up in hospital
> worst 4 days in my life
> doctors didn’t give me benzos and I just went through horrible withdrawals

Fuck prescription drugs

I fell through an abandoned warehouse roof about 50ft onto concrete and ended up in the hospital for a week then a rehabiliation/hospice thing for 3 weeks. Broke all my ribs on one side, fractured my pelvic bone in like 8 places and ruptured my kidney and spleen amonst other lesser things.

I also sniffed a bag of fetanyl thinking it was heroin and overdosed. I fell the fuck out while i was driving and wrecked my car like a dumb junky.

I take paxil and I benefit from it. Fucked with benzos recreationally, off and on, for over 15 years. I used to love them but am deathly afraid of them now. Coming off of them the last few times was a nightmare I wouldn't wish on anyone.

i think everyone has experienced this, before having their first memory.
i had my first memory in preschool, like my eyes opening for the first time, i still remember the exact first frame of the image of the memory: me sitting on the floor in a classroom with a blue carpet, i was staring at the wall with a window with an unbelievably bright light-ray coming through.
it's like turning on a video camera that will is stuck on "record" until i die.

>If I could compare being dead to anything it would be just like when you have a solid sleep with zero dreams. Its black but worse because you have absolutely no conscience with no sense of existence or time.
this is actually exactly how i remember my life before having memory; just a pitch black screen that lasted for as long as i can remember.

Attached: night sector.jpg (445x245, 24K)

How rich are you to ski in Switzerland?

your moms dirty-ass pussy juice

a dog shot my father

youtube.com/watch?v=pthZxI3_xbk

I did too much blow one night i was pouring sweat. Started to see spots, threw my guts up. Heart feels like its missing beats.
I wake up on the bathroom floor the next day

i have seizures, and twice i've been comatose for days where they weren't sure if i was going to wake up.

i also developed an allergy to shellfish later in life and didn't know until some clam chowder almost killed me.

I got kidnapped (basically) by some Mexican gangbanger when I was like 13 or 14 and I was 100% sure he was gonna shoot me

It was not a real death experience...but I thought I would die...so real fear of death...not sure if this counts (maybe I am just a pussy)

> be me 20 years old
> cant breath through my nose properly
> see doctor, he says its not a big deal, small surgery, 3 days in hospital, blablabla
> fast forward 4 weeks
> be in hospital, underwent surgery, general anesthesia
> passed out, feelsgoodman.jpg
> wake up in recovery room
> get somewhat back to normal
> recognize there is a fluid running down the back of my throat constantly
> always swallow
> tastes like iron
> I spit smth out
> mfw its blood
> call nurse
> tells me not to worry, maybe it will stop
> doesnt
> stomach feels funny
> at this point spitting out small amounts of blood constantly every 5-10 seconds
> vomit all the blood I swallowed over myself
> doctor comes in
> "alright, second surgery, general anesthesia"
> allmywhuts
> wake up after in recovery room again
> still taste of iron, still blood running down back of my throat
> spitting it out immediately this time - not gonna puke blood again
> nurse calls doctor, get driven to emergency room
> at this point, after having to surgeries, underwent to general anesthesias (dont know what else they have ginven me) just panicking
> spitting out more blood than befor
> "is this it?"
> nurse laughs
> fast forward: THIRD fucking surgery in one day
> doctros recognize they have cut an artery somewhere between nose an mouth
> didnt even say sorry
> mfw

I personally hit a tree at about 40mph avoiding a head on collision with a car going about 60mph. I say 'a tree', but it was three trees. Hit one tree, spun around counterclockwise after it hit the drivers side bumper on the first, then the drivers side collided with another after about a 120 degree spin, then slid down a hill and bashed into a third. Below that third tree about 50 feet was the side of a cliff doing into a lake. Might have still survived, but I wouldn't have been walking away with a couple lacerations to my elbow and the top of my arm if I had. Still love having the scars and the story for it though, even if it did cost me a couple grand and a half broken cell phone.

>be me
>mountain biking with a friend
>poured a bunch of boxed wine in our camelbaks
> heading back down, a sudden turn came up.
>miss the turn and go right of the cliff.
>bike hits the side of the mountain and the shock hit my nuts so hard I let go of the handlebars.
>bike goes crazy and steers everywhere
>I hit a rock and land in a bush
> I walk away with a bunch of scratches on my back and sore balls.
Yea it was a crazy time.

>Be me in 2000
>Driving home from punk rock show in Washington DC
>Take wrong turn
>Pull into dead end
>6'7 nigger transvestite in a dress holding an AK47 steps directly out into road 4 feet from our car
>I floor it in reverse
>Tranny aims the AK at our front windshield
>We take the corner in reverse and I pull into main intersection without looking
>Floor it and never look back

Blink-182 doesn't count as punk rock.

I used to climb real high trees hoping to jerk off from 50 m height
one time I was on this real high connipher and I was already whipping my willie out when the whole thing just started bending
I got two flashes from that
>first one was like 20 to 30 animes I will never be able to see trough the end if I die right now
>second one was generic trash one about the girl I had a crush on for years and hpw I'll never tap that ass whilst some guy with more extroverted personality and less messed up brain already does
I became really suicidal after that, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, I spent a whole week in bed only ever going to the toilet for a piss and to kitchen for a drink
in the end animes made me drop the act and from then on I started taking a lot of weed to deal with my issues, I also started jerking off to loli and other forms of hentai
moral of the story is just leave the damn trees alone and just jerk off at normal altitude (it's a shame though, now my record is only 6 meters and it could've easily been atleast 20 by the looks of that specific tree)

It was this show. Shit was bonkers
youtube.com/watch?v=3HUnw9WqCZI

>be me
>8 years old
>enjoying the cliff-side view
>notice theres a small lower section i could probably jump on, but it would look like i was jumping off of the cliff
>look at my dad and say "hey dad!"
>jump off of cliff onto lower section
>dad runs at me
>land on lower section, nearly trip and fall
>dad fucking furious
fuckin worth it my dude

Show itself seems like a near-death-experience tbh

> Middle school
> riding my scooter down a steep hill to my friend’s house
> car coming up the hill
> hill is steeper than I though
> lose control of scooter
> become horizontal
> slide under car as it ascends the hill
> car stops with me wedged under it
> car backs up over my leg breaking it
> part of my stomach skin got hooked on some piece of metal under the car
> ripped me open bad enough to see organs
> pass out and wake up in hospital

>being able to dive, jump and run around and do it all over again moments later.
Those were the days.

Attached: 5462572457245.jpg (380x349, 26K)

nice little story you have there but where is the nde part?
flashes of memories, astral projection, endogenous dmt trip report
near death experience isn't "I almost died", rather it's "I almost died and something supernatural happened to me"

>be me ~16y/o
>helping with the construction of a large home addition where i live with parents
>cutting 2x4s to length with skilsaw
>Uncle thought it was a good idea to jimmy-rig the saw guard open so it wouldn't bind on the wood as we cut
>finish a cut
>go to put saw down
>saw still spinning slices down my vastus lateralis(leg)
>rush to er
>emergency surgery with internal stitches and 40 staples down my leg
>high on morphine i try to get up and walk away
>doctor stops, tells me that I was millimeters away on either side from cutting main arteries and just bleeding out on the spot
>just thinking about it now makes me lightheaded

>The authority on what constitutes a near death experience.

Attached: 1562757806386.png (500x374, 218K)

I once took a massive DXM dose over the course of about 9-12 hours (2 bottles of 40 robitussin capsules + 2 bottles delsym), nothing I hadn’t done before, but for some reason it hit different this time.

Feels like all the electricity is sucked out of the room. I completely lose vision, end up in a game show where the roof blows off, everyone gets sucked out screaming, followed by tons of walking through long hallways and meeting other people who were telling me that I indeed was dead.

By far one of the scariest and most beautiful experiences I’ve ever had but I don’t feel like going into much detail because I’m just going to be called a fag. Rightfully so.

Kek, spoken like someone who’s never had a NDE, when you almost die 99% of the time there’s no bs feeling of dying. Not all of us have the luxury of dying in a way that releases endorphins (I.E. drowning, freezing, being set on fire)

3 points

1. youre wrong
2. if youre going to spoonfeed, lurk more
3. youre an faggot

Attached: bedriddentrap.jpg (600x800, 115K)

it's "an hero" because of something one of Mitchell Henderson's friends said on his myspace after it was vandalized in the wake of his suicide over a lost ipod. newfag

KEK REKT

Everyday.
My life is a living hell of teetering sickness that constantly threatens to take me. Shit is not lit.

*Wild Zoomers Appear*

Attached: bqwk06oqogw11.png (500x500, 148K)

>endorphins
bravo brainlet, endorphines are just endogenous morphine like molecules that makes you feel euphoric, happy and sleepy + completely out of the pain aspect
drowning, being set on fire and freezing to death isn't even likely to release endorphines, it's a death suited for high amounts of adrenaline, which can give you a hallucination or two when combined with oxygen deprivation
endorphine is most likely to be released when dying from severe hemorhage like being stabbed or pierced by a bullet, getting your leg torn off
the hallucinative experience of NDE is most tied to the hipothesis that small amounts of endogenous dmt find their way to the brain and cause an outer body experience, ego death or overall mystical experience in a short amount of time that your body is found in this battle for survival
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Near-death_experience
being very emotional about the fact you could've died=/=near death experience
sorry pal, but you're wrong on this one

Yes, actually.

You sound like the shallowest person ever

You're wrong on Anhero. A friend of a kid that killed himself over stupid shit said we should collectively get off of his back because he was "an hero" which she said instead of 'a hero' and we just took that and ran with it.

It has nothing to do with killing themselves in anonymity. It is not a noun. It is a verb. To Anhero is to kill yourself

omg you remember this so you must be a zoomerhurr durr

>sorry pal, but you're wrong on this one.
>Yes, actually.
I must respectfully disagree. We all know that language is constantly evolving is subject to revision as we speak. Being pedantic about a term doesn't fully encompass what those words together mean. It's just an inadequate and narrowly defined made up term that doesn't account for scenarios which should, and probably will, be included.

There are several anecdotes out there about the origin, 3 of which are claimed in this thread. Believe what you want.

My bad.
I had completely forgotten about that shit. I haven't been here in a long time and haven't seen the term in use in a while.
Thanks for helping me remember and I apologize for coming across as a douche.

why?
I was like 16 at the time, only two years in puberty
all guys do stupid shit while in puberty

admitting you're wrong elevates you above most Sup Forumstards. cheers.

When i was 17 i was in a school shooting, i was shoot and saw 3 people die after running out. I never went to school again and did college alone without any friends, still scared thinking about it

are you OP? if not then GTFO
if the thread is about NDE just talk about NDE, no need to talk about apple foraging because we need to let the language evolve
you're not 12 anyomre, keep to the subject or don't talk, it's not rocket mechanics, faggot

I was dead before I was born.

LSA Is a thing and it's good.
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/LSA

>aspiring Mod
Fuck off, twat.

>LSD
GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY

>be me
>15 y.o
>toothache
>go to dentist
>anesthetic injected
>waiting 15min till it starts working
>sat in chair - blackout
>wake up 10min later from vial of ammonia waving in front of my nose
>mfw dentist said i could die cuz of collapse i just had
>take allergy test from anesthetics
>ffs there is only 1 from 15 that i have not allergy
also 2 car crashes but i don't count them

Attached: 1568679991287.png (646x595, 304K)

Alice in wonderland symptoms give me panic attacks like crazy. Datura makes you feel small? Guess I'm not trying it then :(

It's AN HERO you fucking newfag.

i was dead for about 90 minutes after a heart attack but kept going with cpr

Attached: 1573017762544.jpg (1372x1372, 419K)

hope u good cuz i need source on pic