>"I don't repeat."

Hillary is a tremendous pawg and milf overall

M A D M A N

this tbqh

Wait I thought Eric said that on boy meets world

milf? she is not even 30

ELABORATE?
PICS?!

The M stands for 'mom'. And she definitely is.

Why is it this one line that I remember from the show? Its popped into my mind a few times over the years since I saw it. I mean it is funny but it seems odd that it would be that memorable yet I can't remember any other lines from the show, and now I see this in the Sup Forums catalog and recognise it instantly. So apparently other people remember it too

Same

me too buddy

Rinse and repeat, always with the rinse and repeat

Same here, what the fuck. everything about that show except that line is a blur other than that line and something about her little brother using an RC car to spy on her.

Nice dubs.

Such a pretty boy, I wonder how many jews he fucked.

It's because they used this scene in the promo commercials they probably aired at least once every commercial break.

I remember some line about Gordo when she settles for him at the school dance.
>My dream date was supposed to be tall dark and handsome. I guess 2 out of three ain't bad.

I was always confused which two this pale Jewish manlet qualified as even as a kid.

Kind of like the most prominent line from Even Stevens for me.

>ALL I KNOW IS HE USED TO MAKE US PIZZA...AND NOW HE DON'T

maybe, but I'm australian and it was aired on the abc, not sure if they would have done the same promo

I am reminded of this line on a semi-regular basis when I take a shower.

Isn't that because it was part of a commercial/ad for the show?

Whoops, looks like I'm not the only one:

This guy could be the jokerster

Does anyone actually repeat? How do you know when to stop the cycle? How many repeats is enough?

There are only two I remember. This one and "Nobody likes you Kate". Mainly because that was delivered with spot-on timing and is a one of the best red-pilled comebacks we wish we could all deliver to someone we hate.

>shampooing more than once

Wtf? Why? Your hair will end up ridiculously frizzy.

>Lizzie McGuire you are an outfit repeater!

>I AM NOT SHORTY PANTS KID

I still think about this on occasion while washing my hair.

The reason it sticks with us is because deep down we know he's absolutely right.

same what the fug

Who the fuck repeats? Everyone knows it's just a ploy for them to sell more shampoo since you'll be using twice as much unnecessarily. Not only that, it will damage your hair with too much and then you'll have to buy conditioner and waste even more money.

Memorable line, but the guy is nothing more than an Erik von Detten as Brink knock off.