Henry Cavill's casting photo

Wearing old Superman's costume

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4OdIOGBW2Q&feature=youtu.be&t=2m40s
scontent-lht6-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/17795481_259219627873371_8701603745990967296_n.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=N3xvr_ojJWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cute

Why is this outfit better than the current one?

NO NO NO

LOOK

AT THE

TOP OF HIS HEAD

Because you can't see its cornea searing primary colors

No?

Are you guys ready?

youtube.com/watch?v=w4OdIOGBW2Q&feature=youtu.be&t=2m40s

first time he's ever looked like superman to me

Get in bro, we're making kino.

>garbage: the thread
DC is the Marvel of comic movies.
Garbage lot and garbage characters

>"I'm trying to hide my hairline"
and
>manlet

Why do DCucks praise these two so much? The only cool one is Mamoa

Post your hairline and height.

t. marvelcuck

It's another DCEU shill thread.

Yay...

>DC is the Marvel of comic movies
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Nice dodge MCUck.

>black & white

why

Last 8 digits of my post is JL's RT score

I think he means that the DCEU is to comic book movies as Marvel is to comic books. Marvel is shitty when it comes to comics. DC has been shitty lately when it comes to movies. (Besides MoS. I liked MoS.)

81.373080%

sounds about right

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

There was a good infographic from Sup Forums that broke down the historical relationship between the two companies.

as bad as they are, DC movies seem to be generating lots of shekels, so at least he'll be able to afford plugs

The costume is shit and Im glad they changed it.

The only modification I would make is to give him a real red color cape. Not that purplse magenta shit they give to every fucking red colored character. See Amazing Spider-man, homecoming. Its like red doesnt exist anymore.

Didn't you read? he's wearing an old costume.

Even in behind the scene shots DCEU characters aren't allowed to display bright colors

scontent-lht6-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/17795481_259219627873371_8701603745990967296_n.mp4

Modifications for BvS.

Get that talentless Jew away from my husbando!!!

Snyder is more Christian than you are.

>tfw Zack will never take your picture in a superman costume

Fresh certified

I like the soundtrack, it fit the movie pretty good, but i'm still not sure about the inclusion of that guitar. Just feels to out of place.

>Snyder drains the colour even in casting photos

Fucking hack.

Man of Steel is more colorful than any Marvel.

Nigga hasn't seen Ant-Man or Doctor Strange.

Test

looks like young Jordan Peterson

I saw Doctor Strange. The colors were washed out as fuck and everything had that weird grey touch. Snyder is on a different level. I don't think even MCU directors would disagree with Snyder being more competent than them at photopraphy. He is a geniune photographer after all.

>muh height

>that screencap
did BvS use film, or was the grain added in?

It's not

I think Nolan pushed for them to use film.

my opinion of that film has just gone up.

Who's this semen demon?

What the fuck? How? This is literally the brightest shades of red and blue in Spider Man movies.

Snyder isn't even his own cinematographer, you idiot.

him and the DoP worked pretty close together, like most directors do

user, thats Amy Adams

>This is literally the brightest shades of red and blue in Spider Man movies.

Me in the mirror

Find it and post it or your comment is useless. Please.

He looks like DYEL faggot

THIS
SNYDER IS FUCKING RETARDED FUCK

>Not knowing how lighting and camera angels work

Why is everything surrounding these two films so much more interesting than 15 films of Marvel?

>what is color grading

Anyways if you worked in a visual field you'd know, using basic colors is almost always a bad idea and looks cheap. Individuals may like it, and sometimes it might objectively be better, but in general people will feel something is off.

people will hate snyder simply for 'muh comicbooks' but he genuinely gives a shit about the films he makes. We can appreciate the effort of them all.

Then theres the marvel lot. Its like when status quo bring out a new album. its the same old shit but some will love them and the public think theyre brilliant

so... same DC's arguments
cool story bro,

Why is she so god damn hot. You could tell Henry was feeling awkward as fuck there.

>Ok Amy for this scene I need you to dance and take off all your clothes we'll go off script

I thought we were talking about the costumes, I didnt know it was like that in the movie.

I wonder what he's looking at there. His work now would usually be editing room?

do you think he felt awkward when this happened?

While I have the PSD open.

>I wonder what he's looking at there.
probably revising the script and looking over storyboards. You can see that tab he uses to draw his storyboards.

Right now he's probably just behind a desk editing the film.

You know MoS sucked, BvS sucked but I still like Zach Snyder. He seems like a genuinely cool guy. Plus I really like Dawn of the Dead, 300, and Watchmen

I really fucking love his office

youtube.com/watch?v=N3xvr_ojJWE

Shannon as Zod is a natural.

>So you think your son is safe

what a bro

Jesus that's exactly what I want my place to look like.

>power cage
>marble
>comfy statue
>solid oak dining table

literal housekino

>I saw Doctor Strange. The colors were washed out as fuck
L M A O

You're blind as fuck, Doctor Strange was colourful as fuck and way more colourful than Man of Grey.

literally the only time in the film where it doesn't have a grey, washed out muter color palette

That looks like shit.

looking like a childs television show isn't a good way to argue how it looks, user

Most of the movie looked like this though.

we /hype/ for justice league?

hard not to be

the dawn of the nuChad

>shades of blue and orange: the movie
you're not helping your point

Yes. I hope Superman's resurrection will be as powerful as his death. Half the reason I'm excited really. Snyder's Superman is really touching.

literally every shot in that collage is better than the best shot in dr. strange

He looks so DYEL without the costume padding. Reeve looked better.

That was before he was even cast, he hadn't started training yet

This was him before getting the part and thus working out for the role. He looks like a bear in the actual movie.

>comparing something to a movie as shitty as dr. strange
???
In general, the color palette of Snyder's films is notoriously washed out and flat. It's part of his visual style, which kind of lost its novelty after Watchmen for most people. I say this as a bigger DC fan than anybody on this board, Superman in particular. He was just a terrible choice to lead this franchise, plain and simple. A guy like Snyder should never be allowed to tough a hero with such a simple, uplifting message as Superman. He can't help himself, shitting it up with bland blue/orange colors and grimdark edginess.

AYYY YO HOL UP. I BET BE GEDDIN MA ASS TO THA GYM FO THIS MOVIE. MY BOD BETTA BE TIGH-

literally 2deep4u

Huge DC fan, seriously it's pretty fun watching Snyder crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get the kino codes.

Why did Cyborg hulk up if he is just gonna be a CGI body?

Those primary colors fit the character perfectly. I find shitty color filters and basketball textures more offensive to the eye.
look at the top of his head!

Obnoxious. I guess they can find a contrived reason to get them shirtless, maybe a bit of crossfit in the movie, but why is Cyborg working out for the film? He's CGI, by the looks of the trailer 100% CGI. Did Andy Sirkis starve himself so he could play Golum? It's too try-hard.

Fuck that, man. I want a good Superman movie.

Post the top of your head

kill yourself

I'm not playing superman in hollywood blockbusters.
You first, you fanboy retard.