I'm a 32 year old kiss-less virgin who has never been on a date or in a relationship

I'm a 32 year old kiss-less virgin who has never been on a date or in a relationship.

Ask me anything

Attached: 38b.jpg (1456x777, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gVeVzNHev4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you feel that retards get more action than you.

How many times a day do you must masturbate?

meh, if that's what makes them happy. I really don't care about how much sex other people have. I've met a lot of interesting people that way

At what age did you stop trying?

When I was a teenager I used to about 3 times a day at least. Now it's more like 1-3 times a week

about 25 I finally decided that the world moved on without me and I couldn't possibly relate to all my friends who had by that point stopped dating and started marrying and having kids.

what makes it hard is that everyone else has been on hundreds of dates and don't want to date someone who never has. They just don't have time

thats sad Sup Forumsro

HA! i beat you... im a 34 yr old virgin whose never been in a relationship

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gVeVzNHev4o

Be proud of yourself you pathetic neckbeard

don't worry I'm right behind you lol. Good to meet another one though.

what even is this?

I actually don't have a beard but I do have a long pony tail :D

i could be you in 3 years

It isn't that bad. At some point after 30 people do give up asking you about when you will get a girlfriend

Any advice for mid-20-year-old kissless virgin?

well if you want to get into a relationship. I would start now. Otherwise the pool of people will drop dramatically and everyone will be married and will be having kids or just won't have time to actually have dates with you.

Also, don't think that you can just have one of these cute innocent relationships that teens and pre-teens have because everyone is already past that and will think you're weird.

I don't drink alcohol, but if you do, it makes things 100x easier because at this point everyone is drinking all the time.

all attitude buddy