So, how badly does this trigger /k/?

So, how badly does this trigger /k/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6z9YgJAkyb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember seeing this shit in the trailer when I was younger and hadn't gotten into guns yet, and even back then I thought this was completely retarded

Those gun nuts can go swivel on it

>He can't curve a bullet irl
Kekking at you're life

You can generate more momentum if you start with it aimed at your head, the tricep generates more force from that angle

If you thought the trailer was retarded, you haven't seen anything yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=6z9YgJAkyb8

>dude if you don't curve the bullet you'll kill angelina jolie

... uh

dude physics lmao

I was more miffed that they expected me to believe that angelina jolie was hot. Dude angelina jolie is a skinny old hag with nigger lips, I wouldn't fuck her if you paid me.

>hurr it's unrealistic

It's a fucking movie you fucking autists.
You don't complain about Neo being able to stop bullets as well, do you?

the comic wasn't even about this at all so this should have triggered Sup Forums

The comic sucked anyway

I kinda figured it was all a sort of basic telekinesis or something. the entire movie is less triggering than a single episode of The Boring Dead

I wish they had the balls to do it more closely to the source.

DON'T DO THIS
IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS!

the only thing that triggered me was him killing his own fucking dad in cold blood even though he tried to help him

it doesn't trigger them at all since they don't think about it.

>You don't complain about Neo being able to stop bullets as well, do you?
Because in the logic of the movie he is inside a simulation. An entire scene is dedicated to getting him to realize his limitations in the matrix are mental and not physical.
So not even close to the same thing.

Who cares, the movie was awesome

It's the epitome of stupid fun

>tfw there is someone in the world actually stupid enough to try this and dumber shit then that
Makes me depressed to be human

But he didn't even know it was his dad, that was the point, the organization lied to his ass.

What about the other 9 billion movies in which unrealistic shit happens?

I was more triggered by him derailing a train full of innocent civilians and making one of the wagons fall down the cliff, probably killing everyone inside.

And it didn't matter! He's the good guy protagonist and those were just some background unimportant people that we're not supposed to care about. Fucking stupid movie logic.

Is this a continuation of yesterday's firearms thread?

Have you seen the one about the spoon heated over a fire then put into water and all the photos of the idiots who did it?

Is the real?

wut?

This
Fun movies are to autists what war movies are to women
You just don't get it

there's a formula on the image so it must be true

I don't know about triggering /k/, nor do I even care...

I genuinely liked the movie...I own 2 copies of it...

have you ever seen the card that tells you how to keep an idiot occupied for hours? It's the same thing on a different level.

every time I fucking see this my brain leaks a little more into my spinal fluid

Spoon tries to expand with the sudden temperature change, can't because of the duct tape, explodes in your hand sending shards of metal everywhere
I mean, mustard gas

This one is more like "How to keep an idiot occupied for the rest of his life".

>Hates this
>Loves Equilibrium with its retarded Gun-Fu

I need video evidence of this

like I said, the same thing on a whole different level.

Equilibrium doesn't have people bending trajectories.
It's just kungfu while holding guns.

More upset about the psychic sewing machine or whatever.

That's because your a faggot

Why wasn't this film just dude evil people lmao like the comics?

>begin trigger pull with gun pointed at chest
lmao

breh, it wasn't psychic, it was literally just like reading tea leaves.

kek isn't that formula supposed to model exponential population growth in biostats

>tfw i'm the only person on Sup Forums who loves Wanted

I'm a /k/ fag, too.

That was so fucking stupid it made me laugh. Isn't Wanted a capeshit thing anyway?

They never explained why the guy at the beginning was able to fly from one skyscraper to the other. We never see anything even close to that later.

he channeled his qi

the concept is so ridiculous that a gun enthusiast would just not give a damn about "accuracy" anymore, it's just fiction/magic with guns. it could just as well be magic ki blasts.

You're not alone. Wanted is a near-perfect flick. Pacific Rim-tier.

It's basically a copy and paste of The Matrix but tbqh the sequence in the loom hall where he kills like 100 people in the space of 1 minute is mad kino.

>Thinking it actually explodes cause you heated it up a lot with a lighter and some duct tape and then ran it under water

You just got double reverse trolled

It's one of the few fun and light hearted comic book adaptations that doesn't lose too much in translation from the source material. The part with Morgan Freeman's head exploding is solid gold.

I cant believe Mcavoy took part in this piece of shit

How can anyone not love this shit

Yes I've done this

I wonder how this scene was made. It looks like they really filmed a fake hit, with some fake blood in his mouth, obviously the keys and tooth are CG, but I wonder if there was anything more to it than that.

when it cuts back to McAvoy after showing Pratt they're both standing in front of a green screen. bit of fake blood in the mouth and a stage hit, the rest is CG

Not /k/ but this is by far the dumbest fucking concept for a movie i have knowledge of. I still have a hard time believing it's real.

Why would they do a greenscreen for something as simple as an office building?

>i_got_that_reference.pgn

>Not /k/

Then shut up and enjoy it, fucking normie. no one cares how fake offended you are.

Who says i'm offended?

>enjoy it

How can i enjoy something i deem retarded? It's not some in joke, the movie takes itself seriously.

It's all CGI and green screens, there is no magic in movies any longer. No point in asking how it's made, when in doubt, it's all computer. And I think it's a real shame.

>movie takes itself seriously
In the first 5 minutes we get to see a guy jumping from one building to another over a 6-lane street

Any tonal miscommunication is on your part

I liked that movie it was pretty fun, and there was NIN in the soundtrack too which is cool.

it's not for the office, dumbass, notice how the keys and debris and such hardly overlap with the two characters? it's just the cheapest and quickest way to make that shot work

far harder to superimpose that shit over an actual recording of the office behind them than it is to do the effects on green and fill in the rest with your office footage

Real room + green screen objects is harder than green screen + green screen

>Retarded shit means it's a joke and not just retarded

Does that look like tongue in cheek to you?

Chill man, some people don't think about these things.

>tfw I know the formula and was too stoopid to look at the fucking thing, just assuming that it was some nonsense they had pasted into the image.

It feels bad being such a retard sometimes

Glad to see semi-condescending questions are higher priority than thinking now.

>i could think about this for a moment
>or talk down and feel superior, even if only a little bit for a short while

I mean, I understand the cost/benefit analysis favors the second, but come on now.

yes, it's completely over the top and stupid but the movie didnt make it so obvious so autists get easily triggered
t. not even Sup Forums just read the first chapter and dropped it because comics are gay

Dude, chill the absolute fuck you you raging autist.

I asked a genuine question; I had no idea that it's much harder to roto objects onto a real background than it is to do greenscreens for everything.

Lies, I have sarin pancakes in my chest right now.

>Dude, chill the absolute fuck you you raging autist.

>telling someone else to chill when you're so mad you're stammering via text

not that user, but you're the one who needs to chill and shut the fuck up. You're the retard in this exchange, accept it, acknowledge it, and move on. Stop acting like a whiny little faggot and stop responding.

How do you think snipers account for the curvature of the Earth, bro?

All jokes aside it were possible to curve a bullet this is pretty much how you'd do it, the catch is that the gun would have to be moving FASTER THAN THE BULLET DOES AFTER FIRING

all jokes aside, you're a literal retard.