My boyfriend isn’t fucking responding and he didn’t say goodnight tonight. Is he fucking dead? Who knows...

My boyfriend isn’t fucking responding and he didn’t say goodnight tonight. Is he fucking dead? Who knows?! Is this reason enough to dump someone? Idk Sup Forums you vote. Picture in no way related.

Attached: 457BF499-764F-4C56-BE12-A5322050E8EB.jpg (735x880, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/4V2wvwy4hsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Picture is semi related actually it’s current mood. If he ain’t dead well....then.... I’m significantly angry

Maybe he is just fuckin‘ somebody else. So don‘t panic

Tits with timestamp or gtfo, then we can talk. Nothing more, nothing less until then.

I have a penis im a trap my boyfriend is gay? McKay

Jesus fucking christ maybe I should just become a fag if this is what having a gf means.

Attached: 1572858624891m.jpg (1024x819, 95K)

pics of his dick for revenge

It’s november tho he won’t even fuck his hand

Kek. Just say this to yourself... ;)

show me your penis

Who said I was a girl? But also yes females are irrational and panic easily go get a trap the worlds over populated anyways

Another LARPing cuck here.go eat rat poison fag

That’s gay

Cheating on someone...is cucking now? Get the fuck out you brainwashed autistic faggot, and stop mentioning anything related to niggers.

So they have been right all along, OP is indeed a faggot.
Nah man I am acctually quite radicly rightwing and I would love your faggot blood on my hands(in latex gloves ofc, I dont want aids). Also the world is overpopulated by niggers and other mudbloods, not people.

God why do I even come here. Okay for once in fucking ever if I time stamp tots with no face will you fucks be satisfied with that or will I just get shit that the photos fucking fake? Cause I’m not getting out of bed just to be disappointed....... I came here to be disappointed without having to take my shirt off

I'm sorry to inform you miss but your boyfriend has cucked you.

Attached: 1572890673901.jpg (754x734, 117K)

Weeeelllll shit. So I’m taking this as 1 vote to dump the dude. Don’t appreciate being cucked. Dominated yeah sure but this whole worrying about someone’s well being at 5am.... not for me.

I give myself very good advice that I rather seldom follow

Attached: 71F75049-4690-47BD-BFB5-A20FACD898E4.jpg (400x448, 33K)

oh right, thats a vote.
Dump his body in the local river, jump afterwards and you allways will be together

Romantic

Cheating has nothing to do with cuckolding. Please get some education

Dump him

It shows a lack of respect towards you and the relationship so dump him

u better eat rat poison this nigga srs

I got up to pee so here ya go Sup Forums (oh look that rhymed) also these votes are leaning towards me being single again so there’s no one to get mad at me for putting my 80085 on here

Attached: 3DB75168-DC62-45F1-AA81-3E842A3DCA3A.jpg (1280x960, 196K)

Very nice boobs!

Can I apply to be the replacement boyfriend, or is it too soon?

Tits or dick, your call.

Hah, nice workaround.

But OP, nah you can't demand that he always responds.
He might have fallen asleep already.
But if it's commonplace that he clearly ignores messages you send you might want to talk to him about it and consider leaving.

Possibly to soon this could all be a misunderstanding and I’m just over reacting because...female...we overthink things. It’s in our nature....

Call him you retard.

Dumping someone over this is the most stupid thing ive heard all week

Please refer to previous post for tog image. He does suck at replying. I’ll do the whole communicating my feelings things first I guess

Please refer to previous post to realize IM A FUCKING FEMALE WE’RE GOD DAMN IRRATIONAL
If you had ever met one irl you’d understand

Let him go, he's not the one for you. He hasn't been loyal with you, like you've always been to him. Go find some new experiences and enjoy yourself before it's too late.

Attached: b.jpg (635x700, 118K)

I'm garbage at replying too to most of the people I know.
And its not because I don't like them or don't feel like responding.
Its mostly just because I'm not glued to my phone 24/7 and have it on vibrate so I won't bother my colleages at work.

What you should try to figure out is if he is ignoring messages because of disinterest or because hes a normal dumb fuck like me.

break up with him
he deserves a gf who actually loves him and doesnt post tits on random image boards
how can u even be mad at him while doing such stupid shit, fucking slut lol

I've spent the last 8 1/2 years with one. I think that may just be you :^)

Hes glued to his phone he’s got a smart watch.

Attached: ECB98D82-3F64-46C1-BD8E-BD3490BE364E.gif (220x164, 16K)

voca.ro/4V2wvwy4hsA

Yeah probably I’m not handling no but November very well right now tbh started October 26th because I was out of town..... 15days... fuck wow... I’m weak... let me go find some rat poison

(*´∀`*)

Well, if and when it does become that time, come back and make a new thread. I'd love to interview for the position. Impregnating you and playing with your milk filled titties, would be amazing!

Alright, so you're on your way with my second suggestion there.
Since you already know he is one of the people who is glued to the phone/has a smart watch, you can safely assume he is not responding on purpose, assuming this isn't a one time occurence.

So then either ask him why he isn't responding to you / if he has lost interest in the relationshit.

Or just flat out dump him.
Up to you.

Attached: AADB6D81-6CB7-4278-A774-5A86DD77CD68.jpg (750x548, 104K)

Good girl! Now try to relax and get some sleep

wait lol
when he gets back to you he'll have an explanation

Post another picture showing you trying to lick a nipple please!

Obviously waiting till he wakes up but he does suck at responding tbh and it does bother me.

Attached: 720FF2E9-8765-46F5-B4E8-1962507D2A3C.jpg (1080x1051, 125K)

Post a picture of you trying to lick you dick and I will

yeah dump his dead ass

Hahaha >think
Wish you would hahaha
Dudes fallen asleep and you start acting up hahaha
AAAAAAAaaahhhhahah
Lucky guy

Send him a picture of your tits with the text "wake up you big dicked freak"

what a disgrace, also this I hope he browses Sup Forums and will leave you

I'm just imagining a nice guy sitting at home having forgotten to charge the phone, playing some Skyrim or whatever without any idea his girlfriend is fuming with enough hatred to make a thread on Sup Forums about it.
If this is the case I feel bad for him...

Could be because she's this crazy

That’s what 8 votes? Okay well If ya don’t hear from me assume I kept him but if the weeb is dumped then I’ll see ya tomorrow night Sup Forums

Attached: A896B295-CD12-4BDF-A34C-03A838E868E3.gif (356x200, 797K)

This

Just my 2 cents, I ghosted everyone including my gf of 10 years because I was seriously depressed. Stopped answering phone completely.
When I crawled out of it enough to start functioning and trying to explain myself she dumped me. Couple days later I got fired from my job out of the blue. Spent 6 months on my couch.

GOT ME AGAIN, DEPRESSION, YOU SILLY GOOSE.

TL;DR: Fucking talk to him. Knock on his door. Back then I'd give anything if my ex gave enough of a shit to just visit.

Dude should've known she was crazy I guess

Those are some brëddè gûd tiddies.
What a fag your boyfriend is.

Could be.
We have no idea really..

He probably just fell asleep. Dont rush to conclusions. I'm sure he'll text or call apologizing when he gets up

Naa if you genuinely think that this was an appropriate response you are loco, but thanks for the entertainment

grow the fuck up

he's probably not dead, maybe he just was tired and fell asleep without telling you. It probably isn't much not worth breaking up for, just take it easy

been going well but had a wet dream tonight :/ my first one and i feel violated, i wanted to bust into some panties at the end of the month

yes it is

Attached: might be fake.webm (1600x640, 1.51M)