To straight male anons, for $2000 would you suck a gay man's cock for 10 minutes and then swallow his cum?

To straight male anons, for $2000 would you suck a gay man's cock for 10 minutes and then swallow his cum?
>STD free gay man
>Guaranteed secret

Attached: 1753262243835.jpg (1200x675, 202K)

$100,000 and a Tesla

>and a Tesla
You'd do it for free.

Perhaps 20 billion a epstiens island. He no longer needs it.

Floor price $20k, I'd start negotiations higher.

Okay but can I pay you in installments or something?

I'd do it for 10000

I was thinking the same thing honestly. If I seriously think about it I feel nauseous but I could stretch out 10k for a long time. I could do it with 5 or 6 shots of liquor.

yeah, I'd do it for $2000. No face fucking, though. So where you guys at? I really need this money.

I would for 500$

That’s easy. I’d do it

This mother fucker is undercutting me ...I could go as low as $350 and face fucking is back on the table.

no

If I would see the $2000 in cash right in front of me, then yes. I probably would.

$500 and I’ll suck his toes too

>To straight male anons, for $2000 would you suck a gay man's cock for 10 minutes and then swallow his cum?

No.

Attached: get fucked cat.jpg (251x251, 7K)

You cheap whore. 300$

No, but for 500k I'll do it live on national TV.

what if i make him cum before the 10 minutes are up?

Why does it matter if the guy is gay? You’re still sucking dick either way

Then you're required to pay $2000. You have to be so good at the succ that you make him cum right at the 10 min mark.

yes

Line those faggots up I can make 12k an hour.

Yes I would. Curious about it anyway.

Kek

Lmk bruh i could use a job like that ha

As someone who once took the plunge and decided to "experiment", cock is honestly one of the least appealing parts about the experience.

All the time I was hoping that it wouldn't touch me. Needless to say, I wouldn't do anything for less than $25k.

100 dollars id do it

A couple minutes of sucking? Id do it

Looking at one in the pictures is not the same as having a throbbing one right next to you, trust me.

You're right, it's way better right in your face

If it was magically guaranteed STD free and complete secret. I'd do it for free!

Yep.

>If it was magically guaranteed STD free and complete secret. I'd do it for free!
Would do it for free if it was in my ass instead.

"To" straight male anons..... not "two". He was addressing us, not saying there are 2 people wanting blowjobs. Fuck.

Ive asked myself this a lot. 30 million dollars and i dont care who knows STD free. U can call me a faggot all you want idc i can spend a million dollars every year for the rest of my life.

Honestly probably near $4k. Or I’d suck a few to get rid of student loan debt

Buddy, you aren't going to find anyone half-decent looking that will do that for only 2k. A PP in my mouth ain't happening for any 4 digit sum.