Any medfags around? My dick is like this since july. I've only had sex with one girl and I know she's std free...

Any medfags around? My dick is like this since july. I've only had sex with one girl and I know she's std free. Any Ideas what it is and what I can do to make it go away? It doesn't hurt, but because of it I stopped dating. I'm doing no nut november, so exessive masturbation isn't the cause

Attached: 2019-11-10 13.28.12.jpg (474x640, 157K)

Spider eggs under the skin

Have you shown it to your mother and asked her?

I looked at pictures of "spider eggs under skin" and it doesnt even close look alike

Pretty sure your mildly discolored dick isn’t the reason you stopped dating, op. Insecure fuck get back out there you got this homie

Why would I show it to my mom? Are you retarded?

shes not STD free. faggot

Yeah they have probably hatched by now

Well I'm writing and meeting with multiple girls currently, but I don't want sex like this

That looks like a dryness due to irritation. Could be a bunch of things.
•boxers are too tight creating friction
•developing a soap reaction
•material type allergy development
•not cleaning well enough

Switch some thing up. I’d say start with switching your soap brand and start wearing looser underwear or pants. Give it 2 weeks. No change, try again.

Well my dick hasn't changed how it looks in 3 months. If spiders would have hatched I would have known

Yeah I also think it's because of a soap I tried once. I have been showering with just water since. Will try other things, thanks.

Have you come into contact with nerve gas in the last few weeks?

No. Like I said it hasnt changed in months

Inderdasting. Are you or have you ever been homosexual?

Maybe make yeast infection?

serious answer is you have a yeast infection by the looks of it, nothing to worry about. Do the following

-wash under the foreskin 3-4 times a day with warm water only and dry thoroughly by patting with a dry towel
-stop using soap on the penis as this is an actual irritant
-Buy cream for treating thrush and apply for a month as directed
-optional take herbal pills for thrush and garlic supplements

After a month you will be back to normal, stay off the soap and clean regularly with warm water especially after sex and fapping

: nice dubs

do you think that the paler area of skin
seems like the skin has thickened a bit in that specific area ?

Dick goblins. You'll have to bit the head off a chicken.

Might be psoriasis. I have some exactly in that spot and nowhere else. It developed when I was in my 30s. Fluocinolone ointment keeps it under control. See a dermatologist.

I had the same thing, it's a fungus.

Thanks, i actually didn't think about it being a yeast infection. Seems like it is.

I haven't noticed anything like that, but I won't say that it isn't the case

I don't think thats the case. I'll keep it in mind though

If you h8fux bitches with that can you yeast them for salty win?
Axing 4 frens

She isn't STD free that or its penile cancer have fun.

this looks like candida infection.
Go see a doctor. He'll prescribe some anti funghi cream.

I got a lot more helpful replys than I hoped for. Thank you all, you really helped me out! I will now stop following this thread, since I got some other buisness to take care off. Thanks again and bye!

Quit jacking off

only drink boiled hot water, it wil protect you against bactera in the water that is cousing this