Is there any better role model than 1980's Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Is there any better role model than 1980's Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Attached: a86ade7e5d51c190c54641822ec5657f.jpg (2880x1800, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdVCfDioTcY
youtube.com/watch?v=KKyVe-bgdK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=BdVCfDioTcY

1970s Arnie was in much better shape.

No

Ninja.

MF gets paid to play games.

Women are stupid

Attached: 8BBA9682-C92D-4F0D-9B28-5C46FC9D5187.jpg (480x360, 16K)

His criticism of Donald trump is inspiring. Since McCain’s dead he’s basically the last republican willing to say no to eating white dogshit

Considering what he has turned into, I'd say there are a lot better role models than him.

What did he turn into?

A democrat with a R infront of his name.

And that’s just so awful right? Someone who feels different than you? Only a piece of shit would have a different opinion than you.

My group isn't the one screaming that if you don't agree with my party then you are a Nazi. S oyes. modern democrats have develolved into holier-than-thou preachers willing to assault you if you don't believe 100% of what they say.

passive-aggressive lvl 100

trump

Attached: 1571172034381.jpg (886x1024, 69K)

Have you ever been assaulted over your political views?

My dad will sue

That’s not trump

youtube.com/watch?v=KKyVe-bgdK8

Find me a video of anyone on the right doing this then we can talk. You NEVER see groups of 100s of right wingers singling out lone libs.

I mean. Central and South America come to mind.

Not Americans. Find me an example in America of 100+ MAGA hat wearing republicans chasing down physically threatening someone for having a different opinion.

Maga boys don’t have the numbers for one :D y’all would line liberals up and shoot them if you could. Political Violence isn’t a left wing invention. Let’s not pretend it is.

Why would we need to do that. You are all busy not having kids and chopping your dicks off to become women. We are simply outbreeding you.

its logan paul not trump