Millennials from my country are doing this "Rick and Morty" IRL Meeting...

Millennials from my country are doing this "Rick and Morty" IRL Meeting. I think they will gather around 500 to 1000 people, maybe even more. Not even the Simpsons made people behave like this. I think this is getting out of hand already.

How bad is the situation in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRsoZFNPYpE
youtu.be/BdpyvMgBQTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>having a facebook
lol
havent had one of those since i became a shut in

>not having a facebook
what are you, a monk?

why would you need a facebook?

>facebook
Haven't been on mine in a few years. What is the appeal to this show anyways? Not even bullshitting i know nothing on this show.

So your going to meet up, get belligerently drunk, attempt suicide, and abuse minors?

I don't have facebook but I wish, really wish I had taken more photos in the last 10 years or so.

>sudacas

Why I am not surprised

>Millennials from my country
So, are you going OP?

Someone pull a /k/ and bring some brownies with jizz in them

to make money.

im an old fucker, and i think i would make a killer Rick. would i get teen pussy if i cosplay as Rick? of course that demographic is the same that love House MD aka. daddy issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=oRsoZFNPYpE

>mfw mexican rick's burps are just "ehh"s

>wah wah stop liking things! Stop having a good time! Stop socializing with other people.

Stop being so triggered.

Fuck if you sad little Sup Forumsturd.

A
FUCKING
STEW

What is Chile like?

Won't be as cringe as the Sup Forums IRL meetup

I've heard plenty of people online say that it fills the Futurama shaped hole in their heart. Meaning that it's mostly because of the blend of sci-fi, decent writing, and very quotable jokes

>pol
>white

Honestly they look pretty normal.

>Sup Forums is a bunch of fat neckbeards and Mexicans
Wow color me surprised

I only see 1 fat neckbeard cuck, looks like you're projecting :^)

>t-theyre all obese white kids, they just have to be
>i NEED that to be my reality

You should lead them all into a helicopter and throw them out, Augusto.

me on the left

>I'm beautiful, my Sup Forums echo chamber tells me it's true!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJ

the chileANUS

>normal
The Asian guy and the guy by the whore in the bear hat are the only decent looking people there.

>Asians larping as white supremacists

Can someone versed in psychology explain this?

Spanish Rick is pretty good

>what was WW2

Que haces afuera de jaidefinichon? y eres la unica persona en chile que sabe dos idiomas? felicidades wey!

>ignores the most important point when discussing a white nationalist group, how they are almost all non-white lmao, and singles in on there only being one fat neckbeard

hmmmmm I wonder what this Sup Forums drone is insecure about hmmmm

>rick y morty

>people are meeting to have fun

oh no someone stop them

>A bunch if spergs
>A mulatto
>Chinks
>Mexicans
>A weird roastie
Did the girl got BLACKED while the rest were shitposting ?

>ubermontezuma with a jug of milk
Sup Forums is so underrated.

that girl is k-kinda cute...

>girl

>Chile
>Junta

It's been done before m8

Hello réddit!

Ricky Morty

Asperger culiao, así son las modas con los mas jóvenes, en 2 años mas sera otra cosa por la que se congregan y espero que tu no te irrites.

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB CONCHETUMARE xDDDD!!!

>people are reuniting because of a common hobby

Woah, this has never happened before

just what you expect from the liberal breeding grounds of jew york

I had no idea this had a latin spanish dub.
I was expecting bad but this is horrible.

Este programa es reddit.

>Not even the Simpsons made people behave like this

I hope by calling others "millennials" you weren't implying that you aren't one yourself.

Go, there will probably be qts there. Take pics if you do

fandoms these days get out of hand in general. they are all fucking repulsive

delete your facebook

I thought Rick and Morty was funny when I first watched it, not bad at all or anything. I've noticed that I'm disliking it more and more though the more and more popular it becomes.

That's just the way my mind works i guess.

>Not even the Simpsons made people behave like this.

You know there's a literal Flanders community that only allows people to enter if they look like, dress like and talk like Ned Flanders?

It's possible you just hate the rabid fanbase

never change Sup Forums

It's ok if you're still a kid or a teenager. But if you're an adult and still evaluate your tastes like a child then you really need to start to get out more.

>Not even the Simpsons made people behave like this

had the simpsons reached it's peak in the age of social media... jesus i don't even want to think about it

>Sup Forums is more ethnically diverse than a Tumblr/Reddit meet up combined

Really reverses the polarities.

>Chile
lol

I'm an adult. I think it's just the people quoting it endlessly or talking it up a bunch. They seem to do it with everything that's big. It's the best thing ever, until something else comes out.

>Chile
I thought Pinochet saved your country lad

youtu.be/BdpyvMgBQTk

Nothing like this in the US since the brony meetups, though a Steven Universe con is happening in October.

ubermensch

>How bad is the situation in your country?

I dont know, I havent had a social life in 15 years. I dont think my twenties are even documented.

I keep facebook just to add friends of friends and I always send requests to hot girls, 99% will always accept as long as you have some mutual friends, and I then download and jerk off to their videos/photos

If the prime Simpsons were made in the age of social media, then yeah there would be this much buzz about them.

We voted for Trudeau

I fucking hate Rick and Morty and I just fucking hate "adult" cartoons in general. They are never funny or clever just stupid and rely on shock value for humor. Fucking reminds me of middle school when everyone talks about South Park and Family Guy like its the funniest show ever. Fact is only 15 year olds and man children find these shows funny. If you like them consider suicide.

I dont live in a 3rd world like u

Is that Britney Venti

>chilean facebook groups

dont go, those are terrible cringy shit full of retards and pedos.

t. chilean

I agree

but Futurama is different...

The internet has just ruined everything, lets be honest. Viral marketing has ruined entertainment and the idiotic state of popular culture for past ten years has ruined society in general.

>south american bart simpson graffiti memes will be replaced by rick and morty