Let's get a secrets/confessions thread

Let's get a secrets/confessions thread.

Attached: 1572999562791.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I regularly fap on cam chat sites with girls of a questionable age.

Fuck off moot

I've contemplated secretly killing my girlfriend's dog for the past week and a half to get some peace and quiet

If you want to show and talk about your sisters
Kik albert.q.91

what sites

In the past 5 years, I have had three different long time female friends admit to me that they want to fuck me. These aren't 10's, this isn't some alpha brag, these are just ordinary women that I've been good friends with for a long long time (over a decade). All 3 are married.

I fucked one already.

Chat random and flingster. There are girls out there sat alone in bedrooms with sopping wet hairbrush handles.

Yeah I dont know how to search for girls . And I dont have much time to wait either.

I have developed a huge crush on a girl to the point where it has become an obesession/intrusive thought. I like to masturbate to her and share her on /b.

There is no chance where it will become a thing unless I want to completely throw my current life away which o don't want to because it's great.

I feel guilty but can't stop

The you're fucked. You just have to skip through all the dicks till you get to a willing female. Can take some time. But worth the wait

Winning ! Good job user . Please update us

girls only started chasing me after i got fit and got a gf
feelsgood to turn them down and flaunt gf

I love meeting with older men for sex, been doing it since I was 13, jusr gets me hard having a 60+ man cum inside me (with a rubber, I may be a deviant but I'm a safe deviant)

What is the average time to find a girl . How good looking are you.

gf is hot?

she's def above average but not as hot as some fo the girls after me
i love her so much and love shoving our amazing relationship in jealous girls' faces
they didn't see me when i was fatter but she did
they don't get me now that i'm fit

Good for you user

When I was around 12 my cousin (f) was super into younger boys, she was around 16 and she blew me, jerked me off and let me fuck her a few times, she let me do anything I wanted with her

Either your GF played a long game or she looked at the person inside. good for you user

feels really good
she's bi too and been curating a possible 3some list
would love to watch her spank some thirsty sluts

sometimes i walk around hoping to be catcalled bc i have very low self esteem and i want the validation

Nice user. Good for you on all fronts. If you don't mind me asking how big were you and how much did you lose?

>flingster
flabby middle aged men fiddling with their limp dicks on cam

I do the same. It's so fucking hot to hear what anons would do to her

wasn't even that fat
i lost 40 lb and over the course of 2 years started lifting a lot
being a fat highschooler is fucked

I just ate the pussy of a friends mom yesterday at one of his brothers birthday

I’ve been slowly letting my wife and her mom transition me into my wife’s sister. I fought it at first but now I accept exactly who I am.

Same. The most fucked up thing is that she actually told me she would have sex with me but we were too close friends now and it would be awkward. I was retarded enough to not go for her since the beginning. It hurts mah dude

Nice still that's good work user.

I feel ya though I was a fat high schooler too. Was around 270 at 17. At 26 now I'm between 185-190.

i can't wait until the first reunion to really show off how far i've come
want to bring my gf too and get a little too pda

That's the best part. Love sharing her and imagine others doing what I know I can't do.

A little different for me. I met this girl too late. We really hit it off, had good chemistry. And she's like my dream girl looks wise. Its like one of those what ifs.

Hell yeah user. Show em what's good. Tell em to fuck off when they try to act like you've been close now that you're fit.

Stole pics from my best (girl) friend in HS, never cum so much

M/F?

Don’t be a dick and just leave. Not the dog’s fault you’re a garbage human.

Dump them!

Fuck yea go get some! All dick feels great inside.

I fucked a 13 year old when I was 20

Male

Details?

Hearing an older man moan as he cums just seems to do it for me, makes me feel like I've served a purpose

Later also caught her roommate showering instead of her. Instant new crush

I had phone sex with my ex while my boyfriend was asleep.
It's strange. My boyfriend is actually so fucking hot, he's a huge chad. But I've seen his reddit comments and found out he wants to get cucked. It just turned me off, like everything I found attractive and endearing about him just disappeared. It made no sense to me why he'd want that... It's so off his personality.
I had phone sex with my ex not to cuck my boyfriend, but cause I want to be with a man again.

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (830x546, 49K)

Lol

Yea, but I've also copped a few wins on there. The other night a couple were showing off, she looked right on the legal line and he had a big cock. She started bleeding half way through him fucking her

Be sure to fuck them all without regret.

fool. you are doing the same thing he wanted.

>Recently had girlfriend move in she has a kid
>Eleven year old daughter thinks she is 18
>Parades around in thongs and panties
>Lately she has been in bathing suit all day
>Yesterday she had some friends over
>Told my girlfriend I would watch them she had to work
>Often I had dreamed about this
>Two girls about her same age
>Having them over was kind of my idea
>I noticed her one friend had a great body before
>So I told her she could have two friends over
>Prayed it would be the one with the body
>Of course she did not invite that girl
>Summer is almost over so we broke out the slip and slide
>The girls acted like they were too cool for it
>Only thing they wanted to do was "lay out"
>Right when I thought my plan for lolis was totally ruined
>You would think someone died the way i felt
>Outside i heard the girls talking
>Under the patio I saw them all in little bikinis
>Right then i was diamonds
>Moments later they are wetting each other with the garden hose
>Once they got nice and wet they laid down on a blanket
>My dumbass thought "lay out" ment to lay on couch all day
>When girls are young they let their bottoms ride up
>It looked like they all had thongs on
>Laying face down their little asses in the air
>Lucky for me the sliding glass door is tinted
>During the day you can see out of it but not in
>I stood right in front of the door just looking
>Every now and then they would flip over
>I could almost see up their bottoms
>Now and then they would lay on back with legs spread
>Hours went by and I just stood at the door
>Every now and then they would go play in the hose
>Right when I thought It could not get better
>Suddenly one girl says she has to pee
>Like it was no big deal she started to pull her bottoms to the side
>Excitedly I leaned closer to the door to see better
>Exactly when she squated all the way down my gf daughter jumped up
>Pushing the door open she said "Read the first letter of every line"

Attached: 5f4ddee54c2e6fb84f1f840877267891.jpg (564x845, 69K)

*whistles in your direction*
>Heya doll, how about I put some meat between those buns?

Well she asked me about lending some money so they could pay the bills this month since I earn a lot and somehow they fucked up or something not having enough. I gave them 1k and told it was a birthday gift not expecting anything for it in return honestly. After the party I was the only guy staying since I live in another city and was drunk so no driving for me. She offered me a drive home and I accepted. From there we talked about some stuff and I mentioned that she always smells nice and went for a whiff (still drunk as fuck). She laughs and starts telling me about some pheromone shit basically telling me that we are "compatible" if I enjoy her smell. After we arrived she asked me if she can come inside for something (dont remember what exactly she said). So there we are and I get kinda really fucking horny for her and started smelling her as a joke but was actually seriously enjoying it. She then went to hug me and says she knows that I always jack off to her underwear when im there (which is true). She noticed that her laundry is always in some different position after I come out of the bathroom and shit. I felt fucking awkward but she then pressed my face in her boobs and asked if I wanted to get the real thing. My boner almost broke my fucking pants dude. We then agreed to no sex because she is married and shit so I just ate her out like a maniac and jerked off while doing it. She thanked me for the money multiple times and told me that I really helped them a lot with it. Now im lying here in my bed having a hangover and getting a boner thinking about that. I fucking hope she will allow me to do that again some day while im sober. So thats basically the story so far.

Yes. But I'm gonna break up with him as soon as I get my passwords and nudes secured.
I really can't be with a cuck. As soon as I found out, I just fell out of love then and there. There's no point continuing this relationship if I'm no longer mentally attracted to him.

When I was 20 I dropped college. I still managed to find a good job with a very decent paycheck.
My mother asked me to come home to celebrate with a nice meal, since she was so relieved after worrying too much about my future and I gladly did. It was late, so I just used my old bedroom instead of going to my apartment.
Maybe one hour after going to bed, I wasn't asleep. Hear a discreet knock against my door.
"Yes?"
Doors open, enters my 12yo sister.
She beats around the bush for a bit, but eventually:
"user, you have money now? Can I have some?"
I said no.
She lifts the oversized shirt she was wearing to reveal a pair of panties
"really? I'll let you touch me..."
I sigh, and explain to her that she wasn't a girl I wanted to touch, or fuck, or do anything with. She's just my annoying brat of a sister.
She lets her shirt go down, disappointed... then she has an idea
"How about other girls? I can sell you nudes of my friends!"
She go fetch her phone, and shows me the image gallery. No nudes, but some pretty good underwear pics of her and her friends taken during sleepovers.
We struck a deal. I probably spent a total of $1000 for pics of her friends over the next year, as she managed to get more saucy ones.

You wanna show how hot or not you are here, you know the rules

Fuck your ex while he watches. BF gets cucked, you get fucked by a real man. Everyone wins

You lucky fuck
She still provide you?

*slow clap*
well played, user... well played.

no, it only went on for about a year or so. One of her friend got bothered that she was taking so many pics so I prefered stopping before getting too much attention.

Due to me being born '98, and coming from Finland, I had no idea what Sup Forums was until 2014, and I did not start posting until early 2015. I have done my best to learn the important lore from lurking, KnowYourCancer, Rule 34 comments and SWF. But I'm still mad I couldn't be part of the "golden age".

Attached: 1499434879725.jpg (599x563, 74K)

Makes sense
Must have been a great year

Her friends hot?

details plz

Just cuck him then.

I'm not into that, though as per my post BF will be BF no more.

I've showed my tits on this thread this week (as per thread request, with a coffee mug), so I'm gonna give myself a Tits pass

Got a lot from her 3 best friends (and a few from a handful of others). All of them pretty cute, if you're into girl in the 12-14yo age range.

Bit young
You'll need to recommence when she starts end of hs/start of college

You keep the pics?

If I were you, I would have taken her ip on her original deal. That would've made a great incest story for Sup Forums

Couples days ago. I remember that thread. You mentioned some issues with your bf in that one too I think

Rule 34 comments, and old "threads" on SWFchan, is what really makes clear how much funner Sup Forums used to be.

I have a backup copy of them somewhere. Nothing too incriminating, I guess, but I feel a bit guilty about them.

she just entered HS. Maybe I should remind her of that, indeed.

I'm not a degenerate enough to lust after my sister.
At least not when she was 12.

What kind of body does she have?
Gonna keep jerking off to her panties?

Was a lot less strict back when. Less mods. Lots of questionable ML links...

Faggot

Is it a small breed like a Chihuahua?

Yeah, sort of. I said something that my boyfriend is dating me for the novelty of dating a chubby insecure asian chick.
Originally posted about being named Stacy and being hit on by someone named Chad. Found out my boyfriend's cuck fetish a few days before that post.

>I'm not a degenerate enough to lust after my sister.
>At least not when she was 12.

Care to share?

Get pics out of it. Get a hidden cam if you have to. Hold the money over her head.

Am currently working on having another user fuck my sister's brains out while she's out cold

At least now she's in high school and she has a great body, 8/10 would fuck.

what does this mean? what’s happening to you, user?

And rating of her friends?
You attracted to them?

a really hot couple just asked me to join them in a 3some
but i don't want people to know i've always wanted to suck dick

I watch my daughter fucking when she brings a guy home

I'm a married, mostly straight guy, who was fondled by his 10 year old cousin at a sleep-over when I was 12. I got an erection – and I still cum hard at thinking of it.

How? Details man for god sake

I'd say her friends are in the 7-8/10 range too, would gladly fuck any of them.

I'm the father of my lesbian friend's kid, nobody knows. Everyone thinks she just went too a clinic to get pregnant

When I was 17 I used to go on Craigslist and meet up with guys to suck their dicks in parks. Most of them I never even knew their names.

Attached: Snapchat-268453624.jpg (1554x3186, 789K)

She isn't very private when it comes to that. Door open. Garden. Even the living room

Tbh she isnt really sexy anymore. She has a fat ass and thighs but Im a fucking pervert and the age difference made it hot for me. Also she really smells good, that wasnt a joke. As for the panties idk I guess if she keeps leaving them in her laundry for me to grab I will still do it. Even hotter knowing she knows that I fap to them. I will for sure try to get some pussy action again tho.
Actually thought about a hidden cam already lol. I mean its a lot of cash but it was kinda worth it and I hope she will ask again. My only fear now is that it was a one time thing only.

She loves showing her daddy how she fucks :)

Sounds like some mad daddy issues

Mommy issues * my dad is awesome lol

Attached: Snapchat-570606400.jpg (1554x3186, 820K)

No dude. A wall charger cam is less than fifty on Amazon. Kik me at sanburnerdino if you want more info

Green text your first time fucking an older guy pls.

Practically speaking, yes. probably my fault since I never told her off

sharing sluts I know and telling them that someone else is sharing them

Do you fuck him.
If so pls share

trap or f?

Can someone make an incest thread. I tried making my own and I am almost certain it was 404ed immediately.