Will the new Star Trek be good?

Will the new Star Trek be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Naked_Time
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

how could they leave out the homosexual asian? or does that not fit into their narative?

Or the fact that the two leads were Jews and the Russian was a major cast member in the middle of the Cold War with the Soviets.

SJWs are never happy.

I'm optimistic for Jason Isaacs as the Captain.I imagine the show will have a rough first season as no one gives a shit about the POC drama and lesbians and demand more of Isaacs and it finds its footing in season 2.

No matter how hard you try, nothing will ever, ever be good enough for the SJWs.

WHERE'S THE JOKE FUCKLEY?

>Rosenberg

WOW MLK ONLY WANTED EQUAL RIGHTS? WHAT ABOUT MY HAIR?

Fuck's sake, I didn't even notice that.

>that image
But that was pretty unheard of at the time. Also this

Not for nothing does POC also stand for Piece Of Crap.

Leonard Nimoy died the day after this went online, and I think the artist was directly responsible.

Because Sulu was straight until the most recent movie. Takei insisted on that.

"no"

where the heck does this one fit in ST time line (considering the new films have thrown it into chaos) is it between enterprise and the new films?

Is this meant to be satire? Because the asian guy literally holds their lives in his hands and the black lady is in charge of negotiations that are more often than not with much more powerful ships that could blow them to smithereens if she says the wrong thing.

>Because Sulu was straight until the most recent movie

You're joking, right? Sulu was prancing around shirtless in tight pants all the way back in the 1960s, you saw that and thought "yeah, that's a straight man"?

you're thinking of The Naked Time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Naked_Time

It is set a decade before TOS in the prime (or proper) trek univerise.

Forget that abomination that is the alternate universe which has nothing to do with proper trek.

While Takei might be gay in real life, the character of Sulu was quite the ladies man.

It's not meant to be satire. The author just has little familiarity with Star Trek outside of pop culture.

>It is set a decade before TOS in the prime (or proper) trek univerise.
>Forget that abomination that is the alternate universe which has nothing to do with proper trek.
Thanks user

>Uhura 'just answered the space phone' meme
She was the communications officer. She made sure everyone in the ship knew the orders coming from the bridge

HAHAHAHA BLUMPF BTFO

Real Star Trek thread: