So, is the Ukraine whistleblower Eric Ciaramella a modern day patriot & hero...

So, is the Ukraine whistleblower Eric Ciaramella a modern day patriot & hero? Or just another Democratic operative with zero credibility?

Attached: Ukraine WhistleBlower Eric Ciaramella.jpg (800x700, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTKCKBu8CLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Eric Ciaramella
You mean the guy whos been hanging out with Joe Biden? 1/100 credibility.

Watch what the government does to him and his credibility. If they try to slander him personally and not try to defend against the issues brought against them, then he's right and a modern day hero.

Right on cue with the personal attack

You only like him because he "supposedly overheard 2 people talking about something supposedly said in the oval office". If he had given out dirt on the Obama you would hate him. At this point all he has is hearsay of Trump trying to get the Ukraine to look into the corrupt Obama/Biden dealings in the Ukraine.

Funny how Judge Kavanaugh only seemed to rape future activist when he was a teenager.
Funny how someone close to Joe Biden overheard Trump pressuring the Ukraine to look into Bidens corruption in the Ukraine.

Funny how this is all gonna come out in the courts and the administration is already doing MAJOR damage control such as this thread.

You mean by releasing the transcripts themselves?

>Democratic operative
herr durr because if you don't slurp trumps nuts you are obviously part of the deep state.

Attached: 1404420270883.jpg (400x483, 31K)

Its just another poo
That dint make it in the loo
Needs mopping up

Be right there

Attached: Hillary_20Clinton_20Twitter_20video.0.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

I think we can all agree that Trump did nothing wrong. Here is the quote from the call that everyone is talking about about, "I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. You’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money."

Totally fine.

>correcting the record this hard

I can't believe he'd say something like that... how horrible. Trumps son was also kicked out of the military for doing cocaine. How could people respect this man?

>At this point all he has is hearsay
except for the people who heard it fist hand corroborating it

Attached: lie trail.jpg (480x368, 27K)

Yes, It is fine. Just like when Obama threatened to withhold money if states didn't let men use women's bathrooms.

>I think we can all agree that Trump did nothing wrong

Attached: weak fox.jpg (650x650, 68K)

>being this retarded

>itwasherturn

Attached: 1482505373685.png (1024x631, 1.03M)

except that everyone on earth can hear it first hand or read the transcript

Those are obviously faked so now its a conspiracy

Attached: chuckabee.jpg (600x450, 52K)

No

Attached: 1572916189845.jpg (318x300, 12K)

Attached: FE3603A0-F228-496E-9A15-3A81105C1756.gif (220x135, 113K)

so, now ill act just like your gutless leader does when attacked.

Attached: fucking retarded.jpg (557x696, 223K)

Attached: 1562898507357.jpg (500x375, 25K)

yeah he's actually your leader too.

inb4: Nuhuh!!! i'm bjorn of bjornland!!

Damage control such as this thread? How delusional are you to think that at the top of this administations list is how /btards percieve him?

Hero you call a coup bullshit being a hero? Doesnt like the guy because he beat your waman so keep fucking crying.

Are you fucking serious?
Not the quote or transcript at all

Biden withheld aid until the prosecutor was fired. Are you attributing his quote to Trump now?

“ALL I WANTED WAS RUSSIAN COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Attached: CA3A8555-F664-4E89-AB9E-9AF5C2B8093E.jpg (550x310, 43K)

Catch me if you can.

Attached: 435435345.png (1524x986, 1.27M)

K e K

traitor.

Attached: _109264697_ehci8z5x4aee67p.jpg (486x498, 40K)

Remember when Obama was in and the left was saying " even if you didn't vote for him, you have to respect the office, he is all of our president"

If it wasn't for double standards the liberals would have no standards at all.

they have NOT released a transcript.
that is hidden on a top secret server.

what they released is a transcript SUMMARY.

>Your capacity to understand this post is too low. Please read more books and try again.

Attached: ugotpoobrain.png (713x585, 16K)

Attached: woot woot.png (490x334, 257K)

and, even after that reply, you are still retarded

Attached: i not tarded.jpg (660x330, 33K)

oh yeah? what about the bidens barisma case or clintons rapes. Where's the transcripts and writing on that

This is what liberals want to teach to ypur children

Attached: nr1tkm8jzez01.jpg (1199x903, 206K)

you guys can't meme for shit

Only Russian?
Oh, you!

Attached: 1571081237645.jpg (1016x698, 197K)

no he's just a deepstate cock goblin. RIP Seth Rich.

Attached: trump tin foil.jpg (2000x1333, 516K)

it always descends into some homoerotic pictures. Can you imagine some guy sitting there editing a picture of trump to add a dick in his mouth. His father walks in on him dilating and just shakes his head and walks away

so nothing on the clinton rapes at least? that was some time ago

sorry, unlike you, i dont spend my days in mommy's basement making memes.

Imagine one of those kids wore a MAGA hat. That crowd would all of a sudden be the most intolerant set of fags ever assembled.

i'm pretty sure your just projecting

I think that has to do more with the tranny community generally being unhappy with people putting MORE clothes on children as opposed to them being naked or near naked

if that is something that interests you, start a thread about it.
but, just like all trumpies, you like to divert attention away from the facts of the topic at hand

Attached: 45656.jpg (350x500, 29K)

nah this thread is shit. it also really isn't doing anything

Oh yeah. Bill Clinton raped several women. Why do we keep forgetting this?

now i'm positive you are a basement dweller

Its PEEEEWDIEPIE

hero.
caught them breaking the law.
/thread

Yeahh..Elon Musky..you was all time..

Attached: 61573135059607.jpg (1466x1182, 122K)

don't ignore trips user

They are being taught that if you are not the lead dog, the view never changes. They are being taught that the more outrageous you act, the more attention you get.

>it also really isn't doing anything
much like your life

>Commencing "Incel" sub-routine
>have sex
>bazinga.jpg

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 8K)

more projection

Attached: 1519599268515.gif (200x230, 47K)

NPC
incel
and
bazinga

13 y/o detected

Except for the fact that everyone interviewed has proven everything he has said to be true you dumb fucktard. I swear you idiot republicans can't suck enough trump dick. Willful ignorance. HURR DURR HE KNOWS JOE BIDEN..UHHH HILARY EMAILS UHHHH BIDENS SON. Fucking morons. How about actually looking at the facts and not fucking conspiracy theories. Dems got tons of people collaborating this guys story. You guys have ZERO people collaborating any of your stupid hoaxes.

more repetition

Attached: trump lies.jpg (1526x1040, 216K)

you guys sure are trying

anyway back to the clinton rapes. Ronan Farrow has credibly accused big dawg clinton so the truth is on its way up

but you autists like repetition

he raped SEVERAL women user. At least give that sexual predator the respect he "deserves"

did the correct the record fags finally leave?

youtube.com/watch?v=mTKCKBu8CLI

looks like they forgot one

Attached: 1518219652630.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Attached: 13292475-1-2.jpg (1024x666, 40K)

Attached: 1529765073359s.jpg (112x125, 4K)

Which is more likely:

1) A rich, self-obsessed CEO known for lying and corruption did some lying and corruption.

2) There's a conspiracy involving Democrats, Republicans, the media, the judicial system, the intelligence community, other rich people, and multiple foreign governments at the least.

I know y'all don't want to admit any fault in your lord & savior, but you can acknowledge problems and still support him. 100% loyalty 100% of the time is not support, it's religious worship.

my nigga i'm voting for trump based on dat ass alone

Obama has never provided an actual birth certificate or a actual copy of the original. He only submitted a digital recreation... and why would he do that? Serious question.

What?.
Clinton raped Ronan Farrow?
Now that is newsworthy!
Thanks for the heads up, big guy!

JewDiePie?

THICCCC

barack obama's brother Malik Obama

Attached: Malik_Obama.jpg (1191x1200, 161K)

What’s it matter? He’s just gonna get Epstein’d.

Attached: claims.jpg (750x796, 58K)

i think the clintons used their last favor to kill epstein. Notice how people just abruptly stopped "committing suicide" around them

Hot on the trail..
You got this.

Attached: 768467456.jpg (300x450, 29K)

"transcript"

Attached: 1561635260227.jpg (299x249, 48K)

"rapes" multiple

>Hehe we got his name and face take that libtardz
>Ignores the impeachment train about to ram Trump up the ass

that train is slow as shit. Its been going for 3 years now

No idea who that is so I'm just gonna say yes, moderm hero and whatever RIP in peace and all that shit.

>2097
>stationed on Phobos station near Mars
>CNN still begging for trumps impeachment
>grembla thlemplurg is their lead anchor but she transitioned to male 40 years ago
>"any day now" a shaking and haggard anderson cooper meekly says
>"trump will be impeached any day now..."

And the republicans have been trying to take down the Clintons for what, 30 years or so?
These things take time, my dude.

Attached: 545472457.jpg (339x397, 39K)

It takes time to get these things right. Especially because we've only really got one chance

yeah i think a group of murderers and rapists should probably face the law first