What did you think of the new episode, user?

what did you think of the new episode, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdVJI1-DsvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't get me excited like that.
you're a real jerk

Why the fuck would you post this, kill yourself dude.

why would you tell lies on the internet.

don't be a cunt mate.

some gold plated chains would make a nice retirement gift for a very old slave

And he's bad, bad Leeroy Brown
Baddest man in the whole damn town
Badder than the old King Kong
Meaner than a concentration camp dog

Little did it matter, he would be dead within a year.

>You will never own a ManGrate

JDIMSA tbqh lads

OP is a dirty dog

Does anyone else think that the issue is that he didn't really get Letterman and Seinfeld to record episodes, they just visited the set, and now, to avoid the shame of admitting he bullshitted, he's taken refuge in the arms of Lady Luck? It would make a lot more sense than thinking he does all the editing and uploading himself.

can you provide sauce on the seinfeld and letterman thing?
I've never heard this before, that would make sense.

he's holding off for the Netflix special apparently. he uses some earlier versions of jokes in the new episodes and wants the special to be released first so they're fresh.

I forgot that Chloe Moretz was on Seinfeld.

It's just a hunch. There were these pictures of them on the set, then nothing, and neither of the released shots were screenshots, they were on-set pictures. Even if after recording he immediately drove to Vegas cackling and swigging Thunderbird, someone in the production team would have assembled them, and he would have had some window of sobriety in which to say "put 'em up!" So I wonder if they never actually did it, and a misrepresentation got out of hand. To sit on the biggest guests he's ever had would be the height of perversity, if anything they'd build interest for the Netflix special.

This might be true. I hope so.

>Don't joke about 9/11. I had to trudge through blood and bone to find my brother... He was in Northern Canada

That guy sounds hot.

HEAVY DUTY GRILLING GRATES

Season 1 will never be topped, he barely cares after that

That one always gets me

ladies and gentlemen our next act is a puppet act, he's going to be coming out here with a puppet and pretending it talks

When is his Netflix Special gonna come out?

I don't remember the reference but this immediately makes me think of his "historical revisionist" ventriloquist's dummy, which had me howling.

As soon as they can find whichever motel he crashed out in when the money ran out, and pay his bill so that the manager will allow him to leave, they'll tape it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YdVJI1-DsvQ

9 mins in

>25 minutes in and he is still doing the puppet bit

norm is awesome

Yeah but on Twitter Norm claims the photos are fabricated (which they aren't). If it was just a misunderstanding you think he'd say so and get everyone off his back.

Theres a couple theories floating around like , or that Jash or whatever the company that produces the Podcast is upset at him for some breach of contract or something, but I think other user is probably right.

The most retarded theory I read on here said that they were sitting on the episodes until Fallon fucked up so Norm could usurp him. The guy was serious too.

>The most retarded theory I read on here said that they were sitting on the episodes until Fallon fucked up so Norm could usurp him. The guy was serious too.

I remember that, it was fucking embarassing desu.

What about the theory that he says some jokes that may incriminate him in the death of his son's friend who was house sitting?

dlt-

Wishful thinking is one thing, but being completely fucking retarded is another

>Yeah but on Twitter Norm claims the photos are fabricated (which they aren't).

That makes it seem even more likely that he's dug himself into a hole and the recordings never took place.

I hadn't heard that one. Plausible but unlikely, they could just edit around it.