I deserve £10 an hour

I deserve £10 an hour.

Attached: 6946E6C9-9731-4A2E-94F1-FF7DF8AC9B35.jpg (1280x960, 263K)

McDonald's isn't gna miss a few extra pence per drone.
>tory cunt

Attached: 3F5ABC68-6740-4FC5-8EE9-9EAEFA165573.jpg (1280x960, 299K)

Tell the stupid fucks to get my order right then it’s not hard.
>filthy labour Marxist.

You deserve to be beaten to death with a stick for even considering eating at McDonalds.

you deserve nothing

Attached: 1571756329008.jpg (320x209, 9K)

I agree willingly putting food equivalent garbage is near damnable

Attached: 212038-nes_abobo.jpg (320x320, 8K)

Hell no bitch, spend more money, you come here all the time and we don't even appreciate your business

You don’t deserve anything

Your labor has a price like any service or commodity. The difficulty of a job is irrelevant.

Digging holes can be done by fucking anyone thus the value of that job is low, making a fast food hamburger can be done by anime thus the value of that job is also low

If you want more money make yourself more valuable, learn a skill that people require that not everyone knows. Presto! More money.

The reasons why a ceo makes tons of money is because it takes a special set of knowledge skills and experience to successfully run a profitable business

This. Just like commodities, wages run on supply and demand of skills and abilities.

>anime

I would argue that someone digging holes should be payed way more than a McDonalds employee due to the fact that it is physically demanding. McDonalds is neither physically or mentally demanding, yet they still fuck it up.

Maybe you're getting exactly what you paid for.

if you were a nicer person maybe they'd stop spitting in your food

Demanding has nothing to with it

A hole has almost 0 value and everyone who isn’t disable can dig one. Thus nobody will pay anyone much to dig a hole

Now digging in the right spot the right way to find gold and high is highly desired is extremely valuable thus entire multi trillion dollar industries exist for that purpose

Everyone deserves a wage which will allow them to live a decent life if they work 35-40 hours a week.

This is what Marx talks about. Read any Marxist text and it will adress this point. I would suggest Value, Price and Profit.

Yeah Marx is a retard. I read capitol he is right on how the industrialized world works for sure but his concept of universal communism is idiotic

Yes, but you have to be physically strong to not become disabled after digging a few holes. In this scenario, your strength is valuable. Digging holes and other manual labor can be very profitable for companies hiring manual laborers, and those laborers usually get paid relatively well (compared to fast food workers).

This
If I wasn't so jaded i would agree but that ISN'T how the world works...
Our real problem is what happens when the kids making our shit for bowls of rice wanna buy the same shit...

I’m not talking about literal manual laborers it’s a demonstration of how labor value works you stupid piece of shit

Nobody just hires a guy to dig a hole because it has that little value landscapers and construction guys do it as part of their job

This

>special set of knowledge skills and experience
lol if you think ceos do anything once they reach that position youre retarded.

People dig holes for reasons, not just because.

This. Cunts like MacDonald and Tescos should be able to pay there staff a living wage, the government shouldn't have to prop them up by giving their workers benefits. Your business isnt viable is the government have yo help you out with wages.

Lol go be a ceo then we’ll see how it goes for you

Gotta love plebs who think they are capable despite having nothing of value to show for themselves

>yeah I am just as smart and capable as these rich people I just think that getting wealthy and working hard is lame so that’s why I’m a wage slave working at a bar when I’m 29

Kek

bruh this is entirely on you for eating at mcdonald's

Apparently you fail to understand what a hypothetical example is

I know nobody just digs a hole

All you deserve is a dick up your ass for being such a greedy, spoiled little twat. Fuck off

It's more than a few pence my guy. It's more like £1.20 per employee which is well above their profit margin per employee right now. You are just going to make them go bust and have people with money leave to a sensible country that stopped believing in the labour theory of value 170 years ago when it was discredited

Spoken like a good little capitalist. Now, let's discuss how Western society actually works, not some pure capitalism wet dream. Nobody is allowed to starve. People without health insurance get care they need anyway, at least enough to keep from dying, especially children. Who pays for this? The taxpayer, after the money filters wastefully thru government beaurocracy. Unless you are willing to let children starve and die of horrible but treatable diseases then there will be welfare in the current system. A better way would be to accept that anyone that works full time deserves a living wage and healthcare, then do away with welfare. Not everyone has the brains to work a technical high paying job. Should they starve or be sick all the time because of it and their children suffer? Just because you have a cushy tech job doesn't make you better than a manual laborer. Imagine how shitty your workplace would look if no one swept and emptied the trash. Just because their job is something "anyone" could do doesn't mean it's not essential. If the cost of burgers at McDonald's have to go up to support paying their workers something they can live on, so be it. Westerners are too fat anyway.

>inb4 automation

Yeah life will be great with half the population roaming around starving with no jobs. Remember the average IQ person is not college material. Within a decade a robot will be able to do their job. Even the richest Republican conservatives are not going to prevent the coming disaster of angry hordes of starving former middle class overrunning their property.