I used to be a PC gamer, but sold it because I didn't have time or energy for it anymore

I used to be a PC gamer, but sold it because I didn't have time or energy for it anymore.

I have an Xbox now, and I am seriously thinking about purchasing COD Modern Warfare. The campaign looks absolutely amazing

I'm just worried that I will suck and hate it when playing with a controller.. it's almost 100$ in my country, should I go for it?

Attached: IMG_20191110_161551.jpg (2314x1177, 756K)

Peasent!

Yes user the campaign alone is worth it multiplayer is a bit more fast paced and competitive than previous cods by still good

I know :(

I've bought Stadia tho, waiting for it to come out, it's gonna be amazing hopefully

I really recommend it user. Also i could be wrong but I'm sure there's a way to connect a keyboard and mouse to xbox one

Alright thanks! I really wish I had a mouse and keyboard though.. but I guess I will give it a try, and hopefully not waste 100$

Jesus.. Cod modern warfare is the same game as the OG right? Why are you doing it all over again.. don't give actisrael your money.

Attached: downloadfile-1.png (424x600, 214K)

Nah it's a whole new game, pretty weird they named it the same as COD 4 though

All faggy console debates aside...

The control and accuracy you have with a kb+m is so ridiculously greater than any controller available.

This is a fact.

Can't you use a kb+m set up on consoles? Or is that not a thing?

I know, that is why I have refused to buy any shooter gamers for the Xbox yet, nothing beats mouse and keyboard.. but the new COD just looks too good, I don't wanna Miss it, or spend 1000$ on a setup to play it

Skulle stannat på PC, faggot

Multiplayer is the tits, just set it to not enable cross party platform.

you'll get mad. game is an unbalanced mess. don't do it. you should know by now that of all CoD developers, the treyarch games are the better produced ones with more soul and care put into them. That being said, its also got some balancing issues but none as terrible or glaringly obvious as the new MW.

Well hey think of it like this, pretty much everyone else is limited in the same way as you so is it gonna suck using controller... Yeah, but everyone will be using controller so...

Sælger sin gaming rig, kober en konsol ..

Attached: 1523122601777.jpg (488x580, 39K)

innavl som det også er kjent som

Föreställ dig att vara så jävla dum lmao

Attached: 1511648519641.jpg (1080x1192, 126K)

They've been pretty responsive with addressing balance issues in the latest patch. It's not that bad.

That being said this looks like just another shooter to me. Nothing really special about it.

Yes user, the campaign is really really good, the best one I’ve played in a very long time, if not my favourite ever. If ur in Australia (since you said it’s 100$) go grab the game from target or big w for 60$. And you can just connect your mouse and keyboard to your Xbox and use them to play. There’s a setting in-game to switch.

Oh and the campaign is the same typical COD bs, but the map design is pretty good.

He's in Sweden dude.

Or Norway or Denmark .. all use kr.

You can mostly but afaik very few games support it. (at least on ps4)