I have a nice and warm ass and big balls and a big thicc cock, would you fuck me or anything else, and why... ?

I have a nice and warm ass and big balls and a big thicc cock, would you fuck me or anything else, and why... ?

Attached: EbXuIem.png (1280x959, 539K)

What

Hot

Pics?

No, only questions and answers

Why are you doing this?

Stories? Like of other people fucking you?

I want to see peoples answers, seriously !

I have never been fucked before, but i can give you a story for what i hope will become real one day if you want

Sure, tell the story

I hope someone could give me anal 5-6 times while kissing and rubbing me, i want to try 5 positions while get rubbed of the person that gives me anal... do you want me to tell more... ?

Attached: 1573402014915.png (2585x1686, 153K)

Yes

Which of these positions are your favorite?

I want someone to give me anal and jerking me off, and i want him to cum inside me, and i want him to go much deeper and jerking me faster and before i cum... i want him to kissing me, and while he is kissing me... i cumming so much, he cum one more time inside me and pulls slowly out and starts to clean the mess, and then... he let's me have anal with him... more ?

I want someone to give me anal and jerking me off, and i want him to cum inside me, and i want him to go much deeper and jerking me faster and before i cum... i want him to kissing me, and while he is kissing me... i cumming so much, he cum one more time inside me and pulls slowly out and starts to clean the mess, and then... he let me have anal with him... more ?

Moar

I think i really like 2 best

I like 1

I inserting my big throbbing cock slowly inside him, and start to kiss while my big balls is slapping into his butt, i stop kissing and take my hand around his cock and starting to jerk him... then i started to kiss him again... after some minutes i stop to kissing and say I love you bro... I love you to bro, i started to jerk him faster, and he started to cum.. 2 times... and after some minutes did i start to cum... 4-5 times, i asked him, Round 2 ? He said yes... do you like it... more ?

Plz moar

Are you looking for people?

I wanna just nuzzle a fat poke-cock while it's laid across my face.

Attached: EIyOnSRXUAA57fD.jpg (1200x1024, 103K)

I inserted my cock again, he asked... are you tired ? I said... no, and i started to fuck him again, he said you are so sexy... thanks, you to, and i started to kiss him again, and while pounding his ass, did i asked... do you want to do something sexy, he said... what can be more sexy than this, i pulled out, and said... what if we tried something new, he said... like what ? I said... Huge dildos, he said... oh yeeeah, we found dildos on 25 cm, i asked are you ready ? He said... yes, we had to use alot of lube, and i asked... but wich hole should we try... he said... you can take deep throat and i can take deep anal, i said... ok... i inserted it slowly in my throat, it was amazing i got erected at once, i pulled out and asked... does it works... he said i don't know i haven't tried yet, and inserted it slowly into his ass, i think he loved it, then i started to deep throat the dildo again... is it ok if i telling more tomorrow

Yes, if it's ok... ?

Hot

What is the next thread going to be named and is it going to have the same pic?

Yes, exactly the same pic and the same questions