I want to eat my gf's asshole so bad. Hell, I'd even settle for just rubbing it during doggy...

I want to eat my gf's asshole so bad. Hell, I'd even settle for just rubbing it during doggy, but she won't let me anywhere near it. How do I convince her to let me? I normally wouldn't be into this shit, but my ex LOVED ass play and would pretty much force my tongue down there.

Also, general butthole thread. No gapes, you sick fucks.

Attached: 1572650900166m.jpg (1024x683, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/euXQbZDwV0w?t=122
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Find a new Gf

Attached: 1569758601488.jpg (1024x683, 90K)

This. Unless you can get by without your fetish.

>won’t let me

I really don’t understand this, what kid of sex are you guys having? I have never had a chick “not let me” do anything ever. Just tucking eat her ass

Don’t ask her, don’t debate it just flip her over and eat her ass

She’ll love it

I've thought about it, but she's genuinely awesome, and we never fight despite being together for 3 years.

She's into everything else. Deep throating, facials, swallowing, public stuff. Just no butthole.

Attached: 1567827409818.jpg (1000x890, 102K)

Wine seems to work for me in those kinds of situations.

Uh just ask her why not maybe?
Suggest doing it in the shower, which may make her feel better about it

She isn’t into anything you beta bitch Women like to be “taken” so next time you are eating her out or have her doggy style just start rubbing her ass or licking her ass

She might struggle but be a little forceful and she’ll cave. Now I’m not saying rape her ass but just swirling your tounge on it or rubbing your thumb across it isn’t going to make her mad

And if it does literally who cares ?

>omg user I can’t believe you ate my ass when I said no

Lel *shrug*

My 40yo wife. Also love to lick her asshole

Attached: B15D8F92-667C-45CF-813F-1E278A4B23BF.jpg (1280x1754, 446K)

Don't blame you bro, eating my girl's ass gets me harder than Chinese algebra.

More wife

Attached: 3EC785D7-EEB2-4BD6-8B00-690B4B31F94A.jpg (1280x1920, 359K)

more right

nice

Her name is Katie A, search her up.

Left is Pamela D
Middle is Emily Bloom

Attached: 2D6A6C79-70C5-458E-A5B7-4B2AA32F75D8.jpg (430x530, 119K)

You could throw a bowling ball in that twat. Yew...

Not pamela, left is Melina D

jesus. how many people have climbed out of that? you'd almost have to fuck her ass to be able to have any sensation on your dick. at least it's a pretty asshole. but that pussy.... you could smuggle contraband across the border in that thing.

official
discord
.gg/XXk95zD

then shut the fuck up

Lmfao

Women love being forced to do things or having guys do what they want.

I met a chick and the second time hanging out we were high and she was being rude so I slapped her in the face and she loved it and told me no one had ever put her in her place like that.

>tldr eat da poo poo dont ask

can you post more pictures of this photoshoot?

This

I literally do not understand “she won’t let me” like ...what? I’ve never asked to had a girl stop me when I’ve done anything to them even weird shit they just go along with it

Associate touching her ass with clitoral pleasure and slowly escalate from there. Pic related, me pounding my gf's asshole even though she wouldn't let me anywhere close it a year ago.

Attached: 20191110_173601.jpg (480x609, 104K)

She's dying for you to defy her and do what you want with her. Saying "no" is her half of the fetish. Just make sure it's clean before you take what's yours.

Exactly. If everything is perfect don't let us ruin it.

>How do I convince her to let me?
break up. it's not going to last anyway. if she's that much of a prude, then there's no hope you'll ever get to enjoy sex.

>she's genuinely awesome
>don't even get to lick her ass for 3 fucking years
gtfo, you brainwashed dope.

Start with experimenting.
Visit a sex shop tell her about stimulating both ends and reaching the g spot from both angles.
Start small until you can sell the idea.

WTF? Do you enjoy eating shit? You know that's where shit comes from, right?

Have some self-respect and stop eating shit.

>incel triggered because he'll never get to touch a girl

Love her!! Any more - maybe kik?

Just work it in while youre eating her out...make it a "mistake" and only once shes far enough along...itll change her mind

Let her fist you... or let her do something with you first

I don't want to touch girls. I'm gay.

then you eat shit every day. eat da poopoo!

Here’s how I do it the first time every time user:
>Next time she gets out of the shower, get her on the bed in doggystyle
>Start kissing and licking her legs and ass near and around her pussy
>Make sure to drag it out a bit before you finally start to eat her out
>When she starts getting close to cumming, slide your tongue in one long motion all the way up to her asshole
>Start from the opening of her vagina and press your tongue flat, do it at a moderate pace a couple times, then go back to just her clit till she cums
>After that, you can lick her asshole whenever you want

Exactly, user

youtu.be/euXQbZDwV0w?t=122
TO EAT DA POO POO, OF OUR CHILREN!?!