You have 10 SECONDS to name something dumber than an AMERICAN

You have 10 SECONDS to name something dumber than an AMERICAN.

Attached: 1.jpg (213x299, 55K)

an african-american

An American Voter

fpbp

A Republican

An African American republican voter.

2 Americans

Two americans

Any given muslim

an american voter who votes for trump

Op

two americans is the correct answer

Anyone who starts a "You have x seconds to name something..." thread.

Listen buddy, I wish I weren't born in this country either. But these threads aren't helping anything.

You're always free to leave shit heel

Attached: 1570576450534.gif (534x300, 629K)

Lack of funds. Otherwise I would. That and I'd like to learn some other languages first. The world may be able to speak English, but I'm not walking into someone else's house and telling them to speak English for me. I'll learn German and Swedish first.

So you're a whiner, lazy, broke, and pathetic.
Also none of those countries would take you because you have no marketable skills.
You're probably on welfare or something like that as it is.

Attached: 1566743774366.jpg (489x400, 43K)

Attached: 1571088545398.png (600x600, 381K)

a retart

You

OP.

Elon musk is an African American

Nope, not on welfare. If I were that lazy, you'd figure I'd have no problem staying here. Clearly Negros don't want to "go home". They're perfectly content to live off of tax dollars. If I were no better than them, I'd stay and let others take care of me. I've still got family in Europe as well. It would be nice to get over there and meet them. And it would be nice if we could speak to each other in the language of our fathers and not English.

Attached: 1572474323474.jpg (960x615, 111K)

The wife is german. If you think things are that much better over there than you're sadly mistaken.
I've lived in Germany and it is not that much different than the US you just have a lot less freedom and pay a lot more taxes.
You think the grass is greener. It sounds like you just have the miserable life of a self hating liberal.

Leafs

Attached: 1_0.gif (320x180, 1.01M)

Ahaha

>Liberal
Well I don't care for politics. If the world burned, regardless of what side of the sea it were on, I'd sit there and drink a beer while I warmed myself by the fire. I've got problems with things the world over. I know Deutschland isn't perfect. Look at how they've opened the floodgates to the migrants. They often point hateful fingers at America, right? I can imagine some of them do it because they are angry at their own failures. My reason for wanting to leave America isn't as simple as politics. I didn't even vote.

So you're a nihilist; good luck with that

Nope. Crazy enough, I believe in God. Hard not to feel a bit cynical at times though. You think to yourself "I want to care", but the overwhelming hopelessness of the human condition is a bit disheartening.

Violetneko78 on kik, I got some wins yeee

>813737022
Israelites

>65% population don't profess any religion

OP

A European.
/thread

OP

Attached: urafaget.gif (500x350, 1.03M)

an american republican

a canadian waiting for dinner

WHITE MALES!

none americans

Ala Akbar

Myself

Yeah, it's confusing right? 'african' is just a way to avoid saying 'ape'. Or more accurately 'nigger'

any one who is not American

Russian.

It's not even a competition :D

Attached: 3ee961c3.jpg (483x480, 25K)

Which god?

You

A German

Attached: GettyImages489532208640x480-vi[1].jpg (640x480, 104K)

spotted the american

Swedes

Attached: muslims-sweden[1].jpg (500x334, 38K)

Brits

Attached: 33D5A8D600000578-3575614-Sadiq_Khan_will_arrive_at_City_Hall_after_a_big_victory_in_the_L-a-15_14625 (624x411, 71K)

FPBP