So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a car rental agent

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

perfect pasta. perfect wording and picture. i bet this still reposted in 10 years.

I'm sure a woman would come here to say that. It's not like people lie on the internet.

> i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.

i wish this wasnt a pasta

take this shit tier garbage to Sup Forums

sage report

> i only date
Author doesn`t seem to understand the concept of dating.

Old hags in their 25+ do not "date", they already have loving family or seek where to fit their ass in their last 5 fertile years.

You like spics?

What are you from some village deep in the urals?
You haven't heard? Modern women dont get married.

Tits or gtfo

>You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

t. every 20 year old woman
nothing to see here

Assholes

You cant even get a girl like me.
Im out of your league ;*

You body is ok. You face and your hair scream "soccer mom" tho. Gotta step up your fashion game.

pls dump the topless pics already

Really really stale copypasta, and you twats fall for it.

sorry to break it down for you like that but not all lawyers and doctors make over 100k

You sound like you just want attention and are angry at the world. If anything you should consider your "harassment" as a compliment. If you cant handle it GTFO of the internet, lmao.
And that comes from me: facebook/klemminator

Hi! few things to start off with =]

1. yes I replied to you because you're a female on Sup Forums, 'tis an awesome thing to see!

2. I'm Brian.

3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen!

10/10, would be her cuck slaveboi

There's always that one dunce where everything goes right over his head

what the hell is that tattoo? It looks like the almighty Kraken is guarding your vag

also man arms, boy face and faggy haircut

fit white lawyer might bang once or twice but date? lol

ten years? like ten days ago.

seriously, the first time I saw it was over a year ago.

fuck
ing
god
damn

Thank you for the warning, like it would've been impossible to immediately tell that you were a cunt the moment you opened your cunt mouth.

plz be satire

Words cant bring me down

I eat jealous haters like you for breakfast.

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I replied to you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

kys whore

Maybe lose the dyke hair cut before you run your mouth too much...

Please explain your point then. Are you craving the attention daddy never gave you?

>i only date fit white men
>white men

you had one fucking job

Timestamp fag
Else post this in /b or /adv
Remember folks saging is free

Too late fake Brian. Shes mine and I got dubs

Just this.

>Im all this stuff, validate me
>jk I don't need to date you
>I will date a man for money, because that's what a strong independent woman does
:D

nice reading comprehension

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I replied to you because you called me out, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Fake Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

good pasta tbbq

OP, I'm going to assume this is fake; could you do me a favor and tell us the name of the girl before the thread gets archived? Thanks bunches.

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

Nice try fag

yeah it's not the greatest

Suck in that gut fatty. My wife has had 3 kids and looms like this without lifting a finger.

OP is obviously not the woman in the picture, but there's something wrong with you being attracted to such blatantly bad breeding stock.

I'm outta your league dumb bitch

(You)

wew, even better pasta

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Saw this exact same post 1+ year ago.

7 internships? Either you're bullshitting or never sleep.

cute, shame you have the personality traits of a brick wall, luckily I have standards too and would never bother with someone who openly admits they want the rich guy meme over someone who gives a fuck.

enjoy getting divorced when your doctor guy fucks their secretary on a 'business trip' I guess.

>I'm not going to make you a sandwhich
but what if ask you like, really, really politely. would you still insist on not making me a sandwhich? what if i'm very fucking hungry?

That haircut is terrible. But I like her thick body.

tits or gtfo

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I replied to you because you're a good sport, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm the real Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical Muslim. If anything, I'll be the one in Norway =D.

Who is this titty temptress?

Mods please ban her.

"her"

Norway trying out for the shitposting Olympics I see.

I hope the devil comes and sodomized you on nation television and a few am radio stations

I've seen this pasta for years and its always a norwegian flag

I swear is saw this over 3 years ago when i still browsed degenerate Sup Forums . Same copypaste with different picture, think i saw this same picture once or twice.

haha, look at the arm flab on this pasta!

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I replied to you because you're a Puerto Rican 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical American. If anything, I'll be the one cleaning the toilet =D.

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I replied to you because you're a swede, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical norwegian. If anything, I'll be the one in the cuckshed =D.