Why is the fanbase for Rick and Morty so fucking insufferable?

Why is the fanbase for Rick and Morty so fucking insufferable?

Why does the show attract the worst kind of autists that won't stop quoting their terrible fucking show?

Pic kinda related.

i've never see anyone quote earthbound

burp

They aren't. You're just intimidated by the IQ level the show draws in.

Someone post the "redditor chuckles" pasta

Earthbound fans are pretty insufferable too, they're just hipster Undertalefags

It's strange because I've never seen the fanbase make themselves known or loud enough to make themselves noticeable. It's just autistic fags such as yourself crying about rick and morty being reddit

every 'fandom' of every show has insufferable retards.

just watch the shows you like, you don't need to then watch ten youtube videos about the show to validate your opinion.

I agree,the fanbase and the show just reeks of preteniousness. You can just smell the reddit of some guys.

Sup Forums users are usually a big wide spectrum of people. I know this because I've befriended people on here and met them IRL, meetups, spotting anons in my workplace etc.

Reddit, however, are unironically all the same. Pale, boring, incredibly shit sense of humor, self-important, likes "science" and "dank memes". Often found with a shaggy beard, smug attitude of being smarter than others even though they're struggling through their engineering's degree (they blame it on being lazy, not dumb).

They like stuff that they think would make them look cool, smart, quirky or better than others. List of such: Queen, Firefly, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, "alcohol", "manly bacon" etc.

They're the most basic bitch case of failed normies out in society. They're often high functioning compared to some Sup Forums users, in the sense that they have a skinny-fat equally boring girlfriend (who's a portal fan) and probably run some shit dead-end job or meme university degree.

Scotland is adorable.

Ur reaching pretty far there friendo. Earthbound still has a fan base bc the game was interesting and nothing like all the other generic fantasy rpg's being churned out in the 90s.

Rick and Morty has some pretty Reddit writing on a couple episodes but I like it overall.

reddit btfo

Theyre annoying because its like any other fan of something thats immensely popular. Liking that thing has become part of their personality and they will try to remind you and every other person that its good and should be consumed.

What's it mean if I hate reddit but I meet 5 of the 6 6 conditions you site?

... and I love R&M. Oh shit, am I a fag?

This. EarthBound was fucking awesome and still has a devoted fanbase from when it was first released. Undertale is pure Reddit.

>tfw finally smart enough to understand rick and morty

at least this had a happy ending

What's worse, people who like thing, or person who keeps posting thread after thread telling people they dont like thing, even though there are no threads about liking it?

normans like it, not autists

BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
>the redditor begins to chuckle
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"mmmm get schwifty"
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

Watching the first episode now. What's with all the fucking burping and clearly forced stuttering?

it's reddit

it's funny fuck you

How is it funny though? The burping is just annoying and the stuttering seems unnatural and forced. Also I don't see how burping or stuttering makes a perfectly normal sentence funny.

this

Just finished the first episode. It seems like half of the dialogue is unfunny improv

I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIICCCCKKKK

TINY RICK MOTHERFUCKERS YEAAAAAAHHH

The hatedom is 10 times as annoying thou
at least here on Sup Forums, you can't go a single day without "LE REDDIT AND MEMEY" "why do redditors like this show?" "god I gate this meme show so much"

>hatedom

banepost generation humor

Why is Sup Forums triggered so fucking hard by this pos show?

I enjoy the show and never post about it or talk about it.

Eat a bag of dicks.

I also managed to play sonic the hedgehog without becoming a furry.

Watching the second episode now. So far it's basically Futurama without any of the clever writing.

It is a thing, look it up

You could've just said hatred

BADOUBIDIBADIPDIP!

So, it is Futurama?

Your point?

You're a redditer

You could've just said redditor

what a reddit post

you must be a reddit and memey fan

I fucking love rick and morty

That's pretty much how it always with "fanbases". Be it Rick&Morty, vegans, LGBTQ or Kanye West, it's always the other side that is heard the most.

Except Sup Forums, those fuckers make themselves heard.

Because it's a dumb cartoon aimed at stoners.

Yes, I never seen people loving to hate something this much

>vegans

Oh god, I remember when you could not go a single day without seeing the "how to spot aa vegan" joke. But I never met a real life vegan.

this

people bitching about undertale because of its fanbase are idiots, and this is the same thing

*sniffs you*
smells like you stupped in some reddit...or perhaps your are reddit...

LOL SZECHUAN SAUCE

literally never heard, met or read about an earthbound fan being insufferable, they just apreciatte the merits of a game that was quite unusual for its time and that stands on its own even by today standards...you just are a bitter cunt m8

As soon as the first episode aired this was created. It's been a Reddit show from the start.

They said they hate reddit thou

It's not the fanbase that's insufferable, it's the anti-RaMfags that are insufferable. We know that you don't like a show because a couple of people on some website like it, do we really need 45 threads a day with nothing but BURP GODS NOT REAL MORTY XDXD?

Those dumb redditors are so inmature for enjoying such a obnocious show, I'm so much more mature