Kevin Spacey makes a move onto a young dude

>Kevin Spacey makes a move onto a young dude.
>Everyone flips out completely
KEK, who gives a damn. Let him do what he's paid to, giving us great acting.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/entertainment/house-cards-spacey-cancelled-1.4379521
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fact that house of cards was cancelled because of that is absolutely nuts.

He didn't even do anything, he just asked. It was 30 years ago. He was drunk.

America has gone crazy.

Yes, America has definitely gone completely mad

Political correctness has done in 20 years what the USSR couldn't do in 60 years.

They have no sense of degree.

They're full binary.

Wanting to have sex is becoming a crime in America.

>Let him do what he's paid to, giving us great acting.
nevermore
his only options are suicide or moving to Europe like Roman Polanski

hoc has been cancelled because it was finished not because of this scandal

>Hey guys I'm bi but I will identify as a gay man from now on so please don't opress me
Pretty clever.

Everyone on set says he's a cunt, and acting with him is very uncomfortable. I doubt that was the only scandal involving him.

>The fact that house of cards was cancelled because of that is absolutely nuts.
cbc.ca/news/entertainment/house-cards-spacey-cancelled-1.4379521
>Though the decision to end the series was announced on Monday, the decision to end the series was made several months ago, according to a person with knowledge of the situation who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the decision.

sign of decadence

soon the american empire will crush in flames, rejoyce

im glad it happened
it is so rare that we hear about cases of sexual harassment against men
and in this case it even lead to some media roar

there might not have happened anything if it had been female on male sexual harassment but its a start

>become rich and famous
>can literally afford to fuck prostitutes every day - EVERY DAY
>could retire to the third world and keep a harem of women to fuck for the rest of your life
>instead decide to rape women, men, children, etc.

Why does this keep happening?

The fact that his great career is ruined because of this is what concerns me. The state of PC in USA is beyond anything we see even in Sweden. It's completely nuts. Berkeley is so cancerous I can't even put words to describe it.

Harassement imply recurrence.
It was it seems a one time event. So it's clearly not harassement.

Pretty smart move then.

They find a pseudo legit to stop the show whitout making the fans mad.

now it's finished
you know how merrycads are, they would stretch and stretch a good series with cliffhangers and shit until people prefer to watch infomercials instead
the "this series has an end, we promise" trend is recent

power corrupts and absolute powers corrupts absolutely - t. Lord Acton

lol i certainly don't think JUST'ing up someone's career counts as "a good marketing idea"
but yeah lately shit happens in a way that leads to believe it's all hype towards a new movie or some shit

what surprises me is that shit series that should have lasted 2 seasons max like TWD are still making money, goddamn the average pleb is fucking dumb

TWD and GoT are special in that they're adaptions
so they're full choke with fillers. damn you anime influence

HoC should've ended at the second season to be honest lads

Rich people aren't human

It's true the last one was too much. The fight between Underwood and his wife was not that credible.

3 seasons would have been perfect.

what was it then?

>tfw you realise most male actors are sissy male ass buggering degenerates

That's because actors have to be pretty sensitive and emotional people in order to portray various emotions in front of a camera, it's not a real mans job.

Do people actually watch his House of Cards show?

Yes

It's a good show actually.

probably something about the thrill of doing it, vs just paying a prostitute, which is kind of boring

He's bi tho, basically wants to fuck everything that moves. Only came out as a full homo to play the minority card.

So he has the same sexuality than the character in the show?

>"waah PCs dont care about men"
>*case that proves this wrong*
>"wtf PCs stop this"

>moving to Europe
he already lives in London

well shit
hosting a show at BBC when??

he isn't prolific enough for that

>Everyone on set says he's a cunt, and acting with him is very uncomfortable. I doubt that was the only scandal involving him.
Link.

awww pity
i was looking forward for him doing a quiz show à la QI or something

do people even give a fuck about gay men in 2017 ?
it became yesterdays news 20 years ago
id say the tranny epidemic is much more trendy to talk about or pick up on these days

PC is bullshit.

I saw Kevin Spacey at a grocery store in Toronto yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

This case is not about homosexuality, it started with Harvey Weinstein and now Hollywood guys who have used their position to exploit people for sex are getting EXPOSED (GONE SEXUAL)

The issue is that he made a pass at a 14-year-old, has nothing to do with him being gay.

>>caring about hollyjew shit
its virtue signalling to the tenth

Should not be crime if the "kid" looks like a adult one and does not speak the true age.

It's not uncommon today to see 13 years bitches that looks like old whores.

>He didn't even do anything, he just asked.
He mating pressed the guy on his bed without consent
>It was 30 years ago
Not an excuse
>He was drunk
Not an excuse

Well it was a boy, so I guess it has something to do...

>He mating pressed the guy on his bed without consent

Wow the poor kid was probably traumatized forever.

American puritanism at its best.

Is it really unreasonable to not want some fat ugly faggot rubbing his body on top of you? I was in a restaurant the other day and some guy rubbed his dick on my ass so I had to turn around and chase him out.
Was I physically threatened? No, he was scrawny and short. But I didn't like it, and if he was famous you're damn right I'd want to ruin his career.

>pic
That is a great headline

this user
hurrr durr let ruin his career stop the production of a great serie cause some 30 fucking years ago he was being inappropriate with a some fag while drunk ....
fuck me, america has gone to shit ....

I hope he rots in jail.