Your Philadelphia Eagles MVP

Your Philadelphia Eagles MVP
Go ahead, tell me those two incompletions were TDs, call me butthurt call me seething, fucking Pats got refball Ed and you know it.

Who is Refball Ed?

Ertz TD was a TD.

The one in the back of the endzone absolutely was not. Couldn't believe they didn't change that one given precedent.

Samefag

>Whenever any faggot pulls this term

It wasn't refball, it's just you jokers didn't get your dicked absolutely sucked like you do every single time so you aren't used to it

The patriots are fucking frauds

>Pats
>getting refballed
pick one

Ladies and Gentleman, your Philadelphia Eagles MVP.

butthurt. seething.

hurts doesnt it, dont let the door hit you on the way out nigger

This

I agree with you OP. Everyone saw those two touchdowns. Even the announcers were doubting aloud that the Eagles scored on either one.

In the end, it's just a dumb game and Philly fans are going to burn down their own town because they are morons.

I'm a pats fan and that was a great game. New England didn't lose on two close as fuck calls. New England lost because Matt Patricia is a fucking retard. If you don't somehow see that and all you can do is blame the refs then you're an absolute fucking moron.

>SEETHING

>A runner isn't a runner

>literally physically prevented from entering the end zone while being in possession of the ball
>it's still a touchdown

>the announcers
Chris Collinsworth is retarded. Michaels was trying to humor him. Ertz was a runner and the back who made the catch was controlling the ball the entire time. Not even close unless you try to lawyer it away from reality.

patsfag here. the first one was a bad call, but if you remove it the iggles still win by one point. The second one was a legitimate catch.

iggles got away with spearing brady and generally acting like thuggish cunts, but they still won.

gg, faggots, enjoy your win.

the guy in OP's pic

>a fucking leaf doesn't know how football works
color me surprised

They were both TDs. I'm honestly not sure how the first one is even debatable. The second one is close, but it's obviously more of a catch than not.

stick to your own version of the sport you leafy cunt

>seething

>call me butthurt call me seething

he probably cried while typing this

Found a massive salt vein!

he readjusted his hands mid catch, and never stepped twice before stepping out of bounds. stop being a faggot shill. the second one was a catch.

The refs had a bad game, I'm sure Belichick will call them out during film review

HE BROKE THE PLANE. GET ASS BLASTED FAGGOT.

WE OUT IN THE STREET OF PHILLY NO ONE IS GOING TO WORK TOMORROW.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clement had control the entire time. You'd have to be crazy to overturn that. I wouldn't say I'm a shill since I acknowledged the second one could really go either way.

Don't forget the helmet to helmet. The NFL sided with the Communists and niggers tonight. This will go down as the night the XFL won.

Contentious calls wouldn't be an issue if the Pats defence was not absolute trash

Ertz took 4+ steps, obvious TD. Clement TD is debatable by NFL's stupid standards, but is a catch in my mind because the ball doesn't actually bobble, it just tilts due to the changing hands.

BUTTHURT. SEETHING.

Pats were getting away with holds all night

>precedent

Show me the rule that requires replay officials to "follow precedent." This isnt a court of law you fucking buttmad scum.

It was actually nice seeing the refs stay out of things for most of the game. It made this game infinitely more enjoyable than usual.

Pats fans sure as fuck didn't complain when it happened against the Rams all those years.

>tfw lions fan watching our new coach give up 41 pts to a backup qb

SEETHING

Against the jags the lack of holding calls was disgusting, literally game changing holds

>Chris Collinsworthless being an impartial announcer

Terrible post.

>Ertz
>Foles
>Philadelphia
>Not White

nah, second one he took 3 steps with full control of the ball, would be a runner on the second step. 1st one should have been incomplete as he wasn't in full control

The only part of the Clement TD that was questionable is that he repositioned the ball within his control between his second and third steps. It was still a conscious, controlled move though so go fuck yourself.

Nah having the ball literally out of both hands is neither conscious nor controlled

nah, that one was a td too. he clearly had control as soon as he caught it

this.

but the iggles still would have won without it.

>ball moves
>has control
What did he mean by this?

yeah collinsworth fucks calls up all the time. his word is definitely not gospel haha.

Ball is allowed to move you negroid

he can adjust his hands without it meaning that he lost control. that one was a td.

Not when you’re allegeding control retard

the fact that the call wasnt confirmed means it was not a catch in the first place. It would have been ruled however the refs ruled it initially.

This.
1st could have gone either way but didn't change the outcome, and the 2nd was obviously correct.

Officiating was great overall imho. It looks like they took a hint from Hochuli and Blakeman in the CCGs and just "let them play".

it was not *literally* out of both hands. jesus, stop being a faggot, faggot.

It literally is and was faggotron

Nah, they were both catches. The NFL finally got it right.

>have refs in your pockets
>don't pay them enough
>exposed for the losers you truly are

Delicious tears

jesus fuck, do you even *watch* football, you idiot? the ball did not bobble or leave his hands. it is allowed to move. go fucking read a rulebook or watch a couple of games besides the super bowl.

same question to you. he removed both hands from the ball and then only had one foot inbounds. It was not a catch. It did not change the game regardless, but it was not a catch.

>In the end, it's just a dumb game
Oh wow ahahahahahaha

>I can't believe the ref didn't see macho man randy savage hit Brutus with the steel chair

dude, if he had removed both hands from the ball, don't you think the reviewer (who is NOT the ref btw) would have said "it was not a catch?"

>pats complaining about refball after the steelers game

This.

>two feet clearly in endzone
A touchdown.
>Ertz puts the ball physically in the endzone
A touchdown.

>he removed both hands from the ball
What drugs are you on?

Can't wait for him to bring his defensive expertise to the Lions...

>patriot fans complaining about ref calls

my sides

To be fair, both teams' defenses were getting shredded until the 4th quarter.

>cheatriots o-line grabs and holds all game, zero flags
>2 correct calls made on TD plays
>r-refball!

don't forget about the pass interferences that weren't called on the 2pt conversions

I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the 4st quarter. Does not having the lead at the 4st quarter count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the NFL for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a playoff game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Patriots are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 this year and won the Super Bowl before because they didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Patriots just threw an int again and gave up another drive, just like the Panthers did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Patriots topics because you're an autist who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Both are touchdown, however the Nick Foles one is invalid since it's illegal formation on start.

>patriots fans have to look up ancient rules in the tome of ref bullshit to bail out their loss
kek, eagles should have like 10 more points because of PI

clement caught the ball and with it under control shifted it and got two feet down, touchdown.
ertz caught it, controlled it, took three steps towards the end zone and became a runner before he dove and the ball hit the ground. therefore as long as the ball broke the plane it's a score.
enjoy your butthurt FAGGOT WE'RE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS SUCK MY FUCKING COCK

>Call butthurt, call me seething
O-ok user... you are a butthurt and seething.