In america you are required to participate in this daily if you want to work in a store

>in america you are required to participate in this daily if you want to work in a store
youtube.com/watch?v=HpPUUWp5sO4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=if5Df8h14VI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

T H I C C

>exercising
Nothing wrong with this picture

Somebody PLEASE post the Wal-mart Christmas song

youtube.com/watch?v=if5Df8h14VI
This?

It's like listening to POWs having to hype themselves up for the camp they got locked in.

WE ARE WE ARE AUSCHWITZ, dum dum clap.

You got shit on your pants
A big disgrace
Flabs hanging off all over the place

WE WILL WE WILL SHART YOU!

Holy shit, please just nuke this place and start over
Also what fucking WalMart are these kids going to

It's interesting to me how americans aren't bothered by the fact employees are forced to put on fake smiles and do other dehumanizing shit.
I know the guy who's selling me burgers isn't happy to see me and I don't want to see him force himself into a cheery mood.
I don't want him to have to suffer more than he has to.

But americans literally don't give a fuck as long as they get their happy pretend society with big fake smiles where everybody is obligated to play along. Maybe it's why they snap and shoot up places, because you're no allowed to express being anything less than TIP TOP there.

>Walmart Shart

>he'd rather the clerks have dead expressions than fake smiles

...Yes.

Yes.

in my usual supermarket I prefer to go to the automatic cash registers, we should use robots for this kind of stuff, it's fucking 2017, we need to reduce fake human interaction

Yes.

This but unironically

These is a reason why muslims call western """"""civilization""""" the great satan.

btw only faggot ass white goyim would allow themselves to be dehumanized to such level.

Yes

Cool, But where is cute young girl store workers?

At local coffee shops
Notably not starbucks or dunkin donuts

Did they pay the licensing fee for the use of the song's lyrics?

Over here when the french kike merchants first opened up their shitty mall Auchan they forced the goyim bitches working there pushing around carts and shit to wear roller skates to speed up output.

I said to myself

god damn, if these kikes ever tried to put roller skates on black bitches in US they'd tear that shithole down.

A few twisted ankles and broken hips later they didnt force the dumb goyim bitches to wear roller skates anymore.

I avoid shopping in that kike shithole because they sell a lot of faulty merchandise there

Is roller skating in malls a french thing?

Yeah.