Dudes what are some serious says to kill yourself? I've thought about either hanging, gunshot, or pill overdose

Dudes what are some serious says to kill yourself? I've thought about either hanging, gunshot, or pill overdose.

With hanging I'm worried about not consciously bypassing the survival instinct, with gunshot I'm worried about getting ripped off by whoever I buy it from with an airsoft or some shit that just has a flag that says "bang" when you pull the trigger and I'm out $300, and if I buy percocets idk how many I need to get to take at once to kill myself and I don't want people to have time to revive me (only have an hour to myself a day at home when both other ppl are at work).

I've also thought about going to a remote area in my car and mixing Windex and bleach but idk if that would actually kill me.

Can I get some advice?

Attached: source.gif (500x295, 985K)

My advice is show this post to your parents.

Both my parents have been dead for years. I'm 22 and live with my older brother and his girlfriend. I was just in a psych ward for 5 days the other week, still want to kill myself. There is no hope.

>I've thought about either hanging, gunshot, or pill overdose
Hanging is quite effective, but fairly painful. It's very possible to fuck up and not kill yourself, or even worse die slowly of asphyxiation.
Shotgun is super effective, and not painful at all. Just put the barrel in your mouth.
Pill overdose is very ineffective and frequently doesn't even kill a person. It is also extremely painful. It's the pussies way of crying for help instead of actually killing themselves.

Another very effective method is jumping from a very tall building onto concrete.

>I've also thought about going to a remote area in my car and mixing Windex and bleach but idk if that would actually kill me.
It's ammonia and bleach that you mix, dumb shit.

Firearms arent that expensive, and you'd basically be the richest man on the planet if they gave you a shit one that didnt let you kill yourself, because you'd have a huge civil case, and then killing yourself would be meaningless, as you'd be able to flip your life around
All in all, gun is not going to fail you.

>with gunshot I'm worried about getting ripped off by whoever I buy it from with an airsoft or some shit that just has a flag that says "bang" when you pull the trigger and I'm out $300
Are you retarded?

He doesnt want to die painfully moron. He is talking about a lethal combination of bleach and ammonium hydroxide, which is in windex.
Plus of he drank it the hexoxyethanol would kill him pretty immediately mixed with bleach. His intent is to make his body unfixable with this mixture, not painfully suffocate himself.

Trains/subway/bus/freeway overpass? It's free. You know what to do .

This

You can survive those far easier than you'd think, and those survivals are never pretty.

Except the overpass, that's a good one.

>surviving a train
... what?

Yeah, wouldn't want to jump in front of a train only to wake up in hospital a few limbs short.

Yeah, no.
Usually trains blow the horn from the distance so you know when it's close. Just casually set your body a certain way and there is no way you will survive that.

I'm on probation. I can't buy a gun legally. I'm considering going to the woods, maybe trying the bleach and Windex , or drinking an entire bottle of sleeping pills with a 4loko then hanging myself from a tree. Nobody but maybe a park rMger would find me out in the woods at 3/4am

Carbon monoxide poisoning if you have a car

Listen man. I dont know you, I can't save you. But user I love you bro.
You should try to buttchug alcohol. Hang the bottle and the tube above your head, and lay with your ass in the air, as you get overdosed, you'll slowly just fall asleep and constantly be infused with alcohol, it'll essentially mummify you, and you won't feel anything. Survivability is basically nil.

Gun
Try a shooting range or some abandoned area first to check if it actually works

Nice! Will have to try that on my next victim.

Why so serious? What about some funny ways to kill yourself?