Telegram pedo sent a video of a little boy receiving a blowjob

Telegram pedo sent a video of a little boy receiving a blowjob...

Attached: SarkisPedo.jpg (2289x1449, 396K)

ok idc

Attached: 1571093703705.jpg (960x1280, 248K)

Nobody gives a shit you wacky nigger.

Another reason why we shouldn't let these shit skin sand nigger fucks into white countries.

Report to police and fag off somewhere else, you think people here care a little?

"Police doesn't care"

da fuq

but muh diversity!! y-yur racisss!!! sexist homophobic

You're surprised creatures from Turkey see nothing wrong with fucking kids? Really? Did you get a visit from the Easter Bunny this year?

Kys pedophile advocate. Move to Israel and promote open borders.

s-shut up! sexist... homophobe.. rapist!! YOUR RAPING ME!! STOP FUCKING RAPING ME!!

>Being this jewish

Lmfao this would be 100% ok if this was a rabbi.... Judaism is a pedophilic ritual based religion.

Oral Roberts was a social disease, too.

Difference is that in Christianity, pedophilia isn't a way of life like it is for Jews and Muslims. If pedophilia happens in a Christian community, that person is wanted dead and in jail, but in Jewish and Muslim communities.... It's a way of life through their pedophilic ritual based religion and it is encouraged.

cool no one cares

You cared enough to comment. Nice try kike shill.

The question we should all be asking is y TF you chatting to a supposed worshiper of the pedobear?

>that person is wanted dead and in jail, but in Jewish and Muslim communities.... It's a way of life
Unless you're a priest

So this guys account is still up?

he's a hero to the tranny

A case of 556 bullets in my state costs roughly 20 dollars for up to 100?
and i would gladly unload all 20 of my hard earned burger dollars on this motherfucker. you know thats an hour of work for me? you know i would spend a whole hour just killing this motherfucker? you know that? fuck you.

The hell do you live? Last I checked 556 were not cheap. At all.

Attached: 1471895513897.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Sup Forums is so sensitive nowadays. A little boy can't get his cock sucked without some crying about it on here like it's their personal blog.

Hes in turkey, though guy
You gonna fly all the way over there? No? Didnt think so, pussy

box of 20 5.56 is like 13 bucks in my LGS

You do realize that you're guilty of the exact same thing as him right?
And posting this here...i hope you're behind a few firewalls.

It's not a way life for priest. Only reason that's a stereotype is because Christian communities actually send them to jail or are killed. But for Jews and Muslims pedophilia is a way of life taught through their religion.

No hes not. Op go get his ass. Report the sick pedo and move on. It doesnt need to be here. All those bastards needs to be raped and beaten with bats then set on fire. Dont like go melt elsewhere bitches.

>Christian communities actually send them to jail or are killed
That's a funny way to spell relocation

You're one delusional pedophile advocate. Please do the world a favor and move to Israel to promote open borders.

No in christianity not that fucking catholic shit its prison or death. The only true religion is Christianity

Bet this guy still has the original video saved

Not advocating pedophilia, just saying Christians are pedos the same as sand niggers and kikes
It's all the same shit

His avatar is a picture of Jesus.
You religious faggots are all the same. Muslims, jews, christians, etc. all need to be wiped off the face of the earth. How gullible can you idiotic morons possibly be to buy into all this bullshit?

Attached: Lotta40sAnd12s.jpg (512x716, 77K)

No their not. You've clearly been brainwashed by jewish media. You're broken.

NOT
YOUR
PERSONAL
ARMY
FAGGOT

b r u h
r
u
h

Lmfao kike puppet. Are you gonna post pics of rabbis sucking baby cock..... Willful ignorance is only going to get you into an oven.

I mean all we can really do is prank call the guy and report him.

Kids out here gettings blowjobs and i cant even get a text back