I can't fucking stand what people are now accepting to live in anymore

i can't fucking stand what people are now accepting to live in anymore.

WW3 when? i'm super thirsty to kill some.

Attached: World-War-3.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

almost wanting to go outside and smash the first persons head in with my bare fist until i see pieces some of brain.

Sadly, it won't happen anytime soon. There is not enough countries tension but individuals. Which mean clean yourself and your relationships from points you dislike.

you can't tell me what to do.

Then be hateful to yourself and others, you know and understand where the path you take will lead.

Full mobilization warfare will never happen again, we've moved past that in human development. The global trade economy is too integrated now.

Modern warfare is trade wars and cyber espionage to assert economic dominance.

look at china golden road to Africa. They will be eaten by china men and will over-exert the resources of Africa for the industries. It will be the next great war for ressources

"I want WW3 to happen so that I can have an excuse to murder indiscriminately but that's other people's fault, obviously"

/thread

Attached: A-the-cat-behind-the-curtain-soon-meme.jpg (620x427, 30K)

it will lead to a place where i feel better and other shit, so yes, i will do that.

I'm not sure if it would stretch to a world war but the most likely source of tension has got to be India/Pakistan

Both armies are very decentralised meaning a regional commander could start some serious shit

An economic crash is more likely tan WW III

That urge to kill you have OP is not healthy you should consider therapy

but you clearly haven't killed anyone, you don't know DAT rush you get after finishing a human, its so wrong yet it feels so right.

just because someone tells you to not smoke weed or else you get locked up doesn't mean you should listen.

be yourself, do what you want, then you will really come alive.

the meat you eat didn't come from a fucking fairytale laboratories, something needed to die so you can enjoy eating it. just bec you don't see it doesn't make it right.

same thing with killing other people, its just life, life that i chose to end, to fulfill my appetite.

If everyone would think that way
There would be chaos
You wouldn't be save anywhere
Humanity would desecrate into a primitive state

not everyone needs to think like that, i would just simply kill some off every now and then, feel the rush, meditate with it and you wouldn't even fucking know about it.

1-2 years out.It will start with a US civil war and spread to all white countries. Once shit is properly chaotic, the Eastern interests will get involved, Muslim states, China, potentially Russia. Then we're all dead, but at least the 1% got to live like gods for a couple decades.

Attached: End.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

I just did and you won't do shit, slit your goddamn wrists right now

You seem upset, why not let off some anxiety with a fap

Attached: 1572897779926.gif (322x360, 1.24M)

why would i do that when i have so much time left to kill others?

its not doing enough for me anymore, i need more.