Here's 2 touchdowns!

How much? No charge for you! It's free!

>Get gifted 2 TDs
>Still barely beat the GOAT

Grats, I guess.

WHITE BOIS HAVE TO PAY, BLACK BOIS FUCK FOR FREE

SALTY

REFS A CUTE! REFS A CUTE!

>SAME EXACT play that the refs overturned vs the Steelers is somehow a TD when the Eagles do it

NFL is fixed as fuck

Literally WWE tier

Seriously? The refs literally tried to find an excuse to disallow the game-winning TD. Why do you think the review took this long?

One was legit the other was complete refball bullshit.

I'd prefer to aim between her uprights, if you get my meaning.

Steelers should have gotten that touchdown too faggot, refs made the right call this game

Except no steps and a dive to the endzone compared to three steps and a dive to the endzone.

I'd let her touch me down, if you understand the subtle meaning that I am implying.

Shhh...

Ummmmm..... sorry drumpfcucks patriots always cheat so it's just payback sweetie. Go home and cry patcucks while the big boys celebrate.

I don't get it.

THE CHECK DIDN'T CLEAR!!!!

I want to kiss her boobes and sniffe her fingers!

>Getting refballed

New feeling eh?

How much just to go deep?

The first was legit but the second was complete bullshit.

All the Sup Forumstards complaining about commercials made Brady lose

Lmao stupid leaf in charge of knowing the rules

>pats fans crying because the refs only slightly rigged the game in their favor instead of totally
SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Patriots are the Hillary of the NFL

SEETHING

He was absolutely and CLEARLY a runner you salty ass faggot. Cry more.

There were two steps before he broke the plane, you imbecile

>second was complete bullshit
He caught the ball.

He dove into the endzone.

He had control when he crossed the plane.

... That's a touchdown.

Because they handed them a td earlier when he went out of bounds

>patriots benefit multiple times throughout the season on this same bullshit going their way
>i-its fair!
>the rule is clear and easy to understand!
>youre all just brainlets!
>get anally reamed in the super bowl on the coin toss of fuckery that is the catch rule
>t-thats not fair! t-the refs!
get fucked, all of you, RIGHT NOW

>posts this in multiple threads
The absolute butthurt

kippers ur a beaut

Both were clearly objectively TDs, and even if they weren’t the P*ts deserve to get refballed

>The refs robbed the Steelers of a TD for us but not this time?! Unfair!

It's Always Salty In Boston

I remember the one the Steelers missed and remember why I started to hate the patriots. This was so fucking satisfying.

you mean those 2 legit touchdowns, that, after review, were clearly still touchdowns?

haha, i bet you were hoping the refs were gonna come in and save your sorry asses again, but they didn't. now you're just a sad little baby.

eagles beat the patriots in the super bowl!!!!!!!

Lmao the salt is real.
But I honestly hate fanboys who just hate very call/no call that goes their way less than the fucking losers who want every play to be a 10 minute review under a microscope for less self serving reasons.
Also this game was officiated really well. Only two unnecessary reviews, which were done hastily, flags only on obvious/big penalties rather than any time contact was made. Was nice to watch. It was legitimately an entertaining football game and what the sport should be.

I love that the refs just let them play the game.

I'd buy her for free.

>Pats fans complaining about the ambiguity of what a catch is

Oh god i don't think my sides will ever return