So much for the anime trend

So much for the anime trend.

no nudity

Thank fucking God.

I'm just back from seeing it and I didn't really have much of an issue with it.

>Hire washed up and whitewashed actress
>Censor the inherent nudity that made it feel raw and honest
>Massively chop apart the initial plot so GA doesn't get confused

It was shit. I am prolly going to see Batb for a third time

Capeshit is next.

it was good

good

make way for giant monster kino instead

Infinity wars will massively undersell, especially when they randomly try to shoehorn in a gay muslim girl as the plot device to defeat Thanos. Can't wait.

>anything not DC and Marvel is doomed to die
>Invincible movie announced with Seth Rogen directing

Serves them right , should have made it an animated series

bigger question. Is this it for Johansson as a contender for Lead roles?

Up to AKIRA now

>PG-13

mfw

>when they randomly try to shoehorn in a gay muslim girl as the plot device

Give me a link. I have to know if it's true.

Also Disney already has replacements at the ready, and they're already milking those.

>infinity wars undersell
>captain marvel flops
>batwoman flops
>wonder woman flops
>main MCU actors finally move on
>replaced with brown people
>more flops
It is going to be a fun few years.

Nope, she still has that raunchy comedy coming up which probably has a modest budget and will do gangbusters.

Lucy was a fluke and she's getting old. She's done leading major flicks.

>believing random dumbshit on the interwebs

Ben Affleck just killed three people, he was DUI!

Look, all it needed to be a hit was nipples. Nobody will admit this, but everyone knows it's true. If her actual tits, or excellent facsimiles, had been seen on screen, we would be talking about a hit.

Thanks to Pork in the Shell there wont by movies of Akira, Eva, etc.

Good. There is no reason to make burger versions of movies already available in American English dubs.

It's even worse than its rating implies
>dialogue that makes George Lucas look like Elmore Leonard
>non-existent to half-assed characterization
>entire plot is the studio explaining why this white chick has a Japanese name
>generic soundtrack
>horrible cinematography
>iconic scenes are horribly watered down due to bad direction and aforementioned cinematography, and forced to compliment what I can only see as a rejected Robocop remake treatment, complete with Evil Robotics CEO #2545
>Motoko Kusanagi is now anti-cyber and had her memories wiped so she would be okay with being Robocop

>Lucy was shit
FTFY

>remake anime famous for being heavy philosophical and talky interspersed with visceral action
>make the action look overly polished and greenscreen
>take away the actually thoughtful parts of the boring talking
>wonder why it can't pull in Paul Blart money.

I still remember when I was a kid and this scene showed up in a mashup trailer in a Dragonball movie VHS. Good times.

You do realise there is about 15 anime films getting live action Hollywood films, right?

>More brown
>More womyn
>More trans
>Oh fuck SJW's don't actually go to movies
>Good thing this is all just laundering for our pedo ring

>Jewlywood anime adaptations

>She's done leading major flicks.

After a 60 million plus bomb, she sure as hell is now.

which ones?

Voltron
Robotech
Cobra
Akira
Bleach
Death Note (we know this one)
Dororo
Gaiking
Lone Wolf and Cub
Mardock Scramble
Star Blazer
Vexille
Pluto
Black Jack
Space Battleship Yamato

and a few other things. There is also a Monster Hunter film, a rumoured Gundamn film (it got cancelled in 1989), Attack on Titan film. Etc. Etc.

all that shit you mentioned is either guesswork/development hell or striahgt up bullshit, a COBRA movie in Hollywood? fuck right off.

BAKANA!

Based Japanese kino
(Jews)
?????
Go back to (hollywood) goyim

So no Cowboy Bebop movie then?

Probably for the best.

it's matter of time

we will never see a Cowboy Bebop starring
Will Smith as "Spike"
Jayden Smith as "Ed"
The Rock as "Jet"
Halle Berry as "Faye"

>the next superhero movie will flop!
as long as kids continue to exist so will capeshit

the solution is an obvious one

>Th-h-ese don't c-c-count!

So you want the film actually out before you accept it? Huh. Interesting view of life you have. Alexandre Aja says that Cobra is coming eventually.

thank god for that

>not Jada Pinkett Smith as Faye
>not willow simth as Ed

you didn't even try

>eventually

Wow, some nobody nothing said so, must be fact! Take your grade school 'dad works at nintendo' nonsense back to plebbit

If they made it, people would just say it's Guardians of the Galaxy but boring because there's no aliens. People are stupid.

>Here's why

Is the next line, "It's shit"?

Thank you Pork in the Shell

Thank you based Pork in the Shell

So wait, is her name actually "Major" in the scarjo version? In the trailer she says "This is Major" as if it's not a rank

Or a codename, I guess. When I heard it in the trailer I unironically cringed.

She's too fucking fat for the role. Why would they design a cyborg to be fat with a huge jew nose.

ScarJo's blandness killed it

Saw it today. Wish it had more shit with her team. The few scenes of them doing operator shit was cool, but there was just so little of it. Is the anime/show worth watching. Also Scarjo can't act for shit. I have no idea how she keeps getting work.

>making a PG-13 movie in 2017

This isn't 2003 anymore, grandma.

It's funny cause people are trying ro cone up with excuses when the obvious answer is simply that anime is Fucking gay

>>Invincible movie announced with Seth Rogen directing

Oh god no

>"Maybe the script was not good? Maybe we should have focused it differently? A more mature rating? No way... let's blame white people."

Classic.

I like how they try to make us believe that if they had hired Asian actors instead of a white actress as a lead the movie would have made more money for sure.

so it will lose less than ghostbusters :^)

Remember how long it took hollywood to get capeshit right?
Anime and vidya will have their time, just wait

Be honest Sup Forums, how successful could a live action Naruto movie be?

You realize that the thermoptic camoflauge was a suit, right? Her shell wasn't able to camoflauge itself on its own, it was like a body condom.

>mum goes to the movies
>Don't watch Ghost in the Shell you won't like it
>Ok user
Fast forward
>How was it
>awful
>what did you watch
>Ghost in the Shell

>seth "dude, weed" rogen directing Invincible
I haven't seen Preacher, but I didn't hear many good things, so I can only assume the worst for now.

Lone Wolf and Cub can work, hell you can adopt it into a western if you're afraid of it bombing. I'd love for someone like Clint Eastwood directing it.

It's was bad on so many levels.

ScarJo can't act and was horribly miscast. The major is respected by her team and intimidating, she was never anything like that. The adaptation was terrible. All the philosophical stuff was taken out. The quips were even bad. It was a huge disappointment and absolute terrible.

>Lone Wolf and Cub
Like the series of movies don't already exist?

>get capeshit right

Not by Hollywood

>Here's Why
Did they really think you wouldn't give the explanation of the title in your article?

I didn't watch it in protest.

I really liked this movie! Major Lucy Romanova is the best character ever!!!! There's nothing like it!

I hope I never thought she was a very good actress. Got by on her looks and being smug.