From what I learned through the redpilling videos about women on youtube

From what I learned through the redpilling videos about women on youtube
>women prefer LMS(looks, money and status)
In which looks are the most important part
The type of look that women are programmed to like through evolution are:
>tall naturally buff
>strong jawline implying high levels of testrone
>visible prominent cheek bones
>sharp eyes
>deep voice
>swarthy/tanned
These are what biologically attracts women since these are signs of high testostrone levels and strength ensuring that her offspring gets the best genetic traits but then why do the find asian idols attractive? I can understand why asian women would but women globally do, Im not saying majority if them but there is a significant following of k-pop by grils in every country. They scream of feminity but yet grils like them.

From what I can tell is that they like them as a band/idols but not someone they would want their children to have genetic traits of

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1vK69Hrtplq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

which ones of those do you have?

It's all retarded. Based upon shit nordicist and progressive dogmas. They give women way too much credit than they deserve in a biological sense.

women like all types of guys, just like men like all types of girls.

Do you watch FACEandLMS?

>sharp eyes
>swarthy/tanned

Koreans have strong jawline

Yes, its good suicide fuel
>8/10 gril will choose 8/10 guy
>4/10 gril will also choose 8/10 guy
>no one wants 4/10 guy
On a global scale Im a 4/10, maybe hardly a 5 when Im properly groomed and well dressed

Asian idols look like girls, so it's more of a lesbian attraction.

Plastic surgery

>naturally buff
>tanned
>strong jawline
but I'm a 1,8m shortie which makes me manlet

Currycels have a huge disadvantage in the dating life. Due to increased hypergamy, the minimum bar in the future will be 8/10, or you won't be able to reproduce your genes.

6'1 to 6'4 is optimal, also 6.5 inch dick atleast

Im pashtun, puts me 1 step above which isn't much. I unironically wish I was black

>I'm half asian
>Sharp eyes
>Tan
>Strong jawline
>Deep voice
>Good cheekbones

>I'm balding

Fuck me

my dick is the Bulgarian average so it's okay

Deep voice means morgan freeman tier. Also balding is a huge no no

vocaroo.com/i/s1vK69Hrtplq

I think they like people like G-dragon because they seem spontaneous, relaxed, and funny.
Their feminine traits make them more accessible.

And the amount of status some idols have is so high that it counts higher than their looks. The more women want someone, the more other women want someone too. At some point it's not about the person himself; it's about getting chosen over all those other women.

>178cm manlet
>white skin
>deep voice
>big eyes

i will kill myself

Yea, my voice us really really deep , not Morgan Freeman tier but it's pretty deep.

I mean, Its not the from that's balding but the back top of my head so if I just cut my hair like in a fade, you can't really notice it. Tho I gotta make sure the hair doesn't grow to long or my bald spot will be too noticeable

Big eyes are WAY more attractive than small eyes. anyone who says the opposite needs to hang themselves.

>white skin
Are you ethnically Korean? You probably can tan then

Try going after asian women only

No they dont, just take the redpill

t.eyelet

brown =/= swarthy/tanned

pakis/indians have that sickly brown skin tone

>have all the traits
>also have BPD
Thank you, Lord ;-;

>From what I learned through the redpilling videos about women on youtube
I had a laff

>tfw turbomanlets and no trouble with girls.
I don't believe guys who say they are handsome but can't get laid because of their height. It is a shitty excuse.

Speak for yourself you pathetic self hating piece of shit, I get olive in the summers and light wheatish in winters. You're the bastard descendant of lower caste dravidians and tamils dont fucking assosiate yourself with us. You're not even a punjabi you fucking lower caste descendant dravidian subhuman. You ugly genetic failure and its because of your parents being related not because of where you are from

Damn hes so ugly
If ur just white and above average you look like a literal god here

I'm punjabi. there is little difference between us and other indics.

pakis are inbred

also kys for being this delusional

>this is what he tells himself
>such coping
Paki punjanis are not even pure. There is a hell of a difference between a southindian tamil and a north indian kashmiri or rajistani punjabi. Just fucking stop it
>pakis are inbred
By one generation

Now I'm cringing

YOU are the delusional shit here and please stop assosiating yourself with us. You are the equivelent of dalits in south india and stop forcing this hurr all indics are same meme

This is what average middle class punjabis in Pakistan look like
t.pashtun

>t.pashtun
Taliban then?

Forgot pic

I have lighter skin than you, you look like an indian

cope
livein delusion
i doubt you are a pathan too you look too indic

all ugly as fuck without lighting

>asian male
>attractive

>indic
Sure
>lighter skin
Good for you, now stop being a selfhating cuck

Im beginning to doubt ke tum paki bhe ho. wo kurd chutiya to nahi ho?

Cope. Live in delusion.

I wish I was a kurd lol, being paki/indian is suffering.

Stop projecting. My mother is from peshawer and my dad is from abbottabad. I live in karachi and people from a mile away can tell Im not from here

Some girls prefer "cute" asians over "hot" sexy white/brown men the same way some men prefers "cute" asians over "hot" white/latina girls
It's just preferences

those all look like pajeets
its over for them

Ofcourse they do, its the average class here. But they'll get laid

cope

Wat mean?

cope, defence mechanism into believe your own bullshit and denying reality

Well first off as far as pic in OP

>dark hair
>dairk eyes
>mysterious bad boy look
>earing
>very clean and smooth skin
>nice jaw
>doesn't look like a spazz/nerd

He's not traditionally handsome in western countries but he is handsome

Also you are incorrect women value status above all, money, AND THEN looks.

You think someone like Harvey Weinstein had orgies everyday for years because of his looks? No because he had that status connections to help sluts out. And he was filthy rich.

You need all 3. It makes me sad so many kids on Sup Forums don't understand this. What you need to do is obviously take care of yourself so you arent obese but mostly focus on whatever it is you are trying to achieve and really go all out with it. If you are majoring in english or stem or whatever your achievements/projects there are your status. Eventually you start having all three things and girls will come. Sure there are girls that are outliers but for the most part once you get good at whatever it is you are doing you become real attractive.

Why do you think a nerd like Elon Musk can pull 10/10 gold diggers like Amber heard now? He focused on accumulating status and wealth.

tl;dr If you give them too much power over you now you will never accumulate status, wealth, and looks. Focus on status first

Ok, they are unattractive

But in the end everyone weather ugly or attractive gets arrange marriaged here.

>You think someone like Harvey Weinstein had orgies everyday for years because of his looks? No because he had that status connections to help sluts out. And he was filthy rich.
lol this is bullshit

even then they were cucking him and elon

if you're not a chad you can't get a girl that truly loves you

lol granted indians might have it a little harder than other ethnic groups in dating depending on where they are. But desu your personality is probably more to blame for your virginity than anything else. You can't change who you are, no point in hating it. I know PLENTY of Indic dudes that have gotten laid.
Plus Indians in the west are generally richer than all other ethnic groups. So cucks like you and everyone else can hate all they want.

Sucks for you since the chad rule only applies to first world countries. I may be pashtun but nothing short of Blacks can compete with the eternal chad. In societies with less womans rights and more conserved women guys can marry grils above their league

Source:Fat manlet cousin got married to stacy

MUH PERSONALITY
lol
learn the black pill

maybe those videos where wrong

explain how ik plenty of other indics that get pussy then lol.

Stop it. Its just sad at this point

Tell him that

Koreans are known for strong jaw line and prominent cheek bones though.
Japanese women hate these traits because of Korean = inferior gene.

No amount of force on earth can convince this "le epik redpilled gentleman"

Why everyone in this site seem to think you can only get decent women if you are 6'3 9/10 chad?
I guess it is more easy to blame your genetics than blame your lazy ass

Koreans literally have weird square head though, it is different than a caucasian with good jawline.

This, its the r9k mentality. I used to suffer from this and those "redpilling" WAW lms videos before I actually started interacting with grils

kek

LMAOOOO

the only indians/pakis that get pussy/slay are ones who don't look indian/paki, instead they're the ones who look like arabs/iranians/turkeys/afghanis etc.

if you look like a typical punjabi or indian its over

tfw barely made it

stay delusional

Iranians anons told me I could pass as tehrani

>the only indians/pakis that get pussy/slay are ones who don't look indian/paki,
one of my best friend is a paki who look maroccon, he has no pb getting laid. But the main thing is that he don't have the beta weird vibe most of you guys have, indian and paki, you should work on that desu

you're a maghrebi or indian larp coping

im turk

accurate.

The thing is that the user himself is ugly and he is taking it out on his race. This is the ultimately level of coping, blind people cope by telling themselves that there might be a cure for them in the future, he copes by telling himself that he's not an ugly beta its just his entire race

Indians can get pussy, but mostly the light skinned ones that don't have the creepy poo in loo vibe

nice delusion

both fucking stop.

>muh delusions
>muh cope
>muh redpills

redpill is for normies

I'm talking about the blackpill you pajeet

Are u that chad

>women prefer LMS(looks, money and status)

Elliot was actually good looking

>pajeet
Nice projection shitskin

White American women like guys like pic related and nothing else. Elliot only wanted white girls, that's why he fucked himself.

I am lighter skinned than you

face is everything

>not the iron pill

Never going to make it

Post hand

because they're HOT. it's really hard to explain....it's like an intelligence thing

kys bimbo

But those traits are cultural, and are suspect to individual preference. Go to Japan, and men with strong features are called "gorilla".

In general, according to some studies, women in poorer and less developed areas like those features but women in wealthier and more dveloped areas prefer slimmer men. Thats why urban USA, Europe, and Asian prefer slimmer and "beautiful" men whereas Africa and country bumpkins prefer stronger looking men.

Besides, Asians have sharper eyes, and a well defined jawline is more important than a strong one. Thats why guys with a fat (yet strong) jawline are growing beards now because they have babyface without hair to cover it up.

Reminder do not let those succubi steal your mana.

shut up gorilla