Can anyone calculate their speed? I live a mile from here and I can’t even comprehend what they had to be doing...

Can anyone calculate their speed? I live a mile from here and I can’t even comprehend what they had to be doing.....I will post a map.

patch.com/new-jersey/tomsriver/car-reportedly-crashes-second-story-toms-river-building

Attached: 9CC22F35-553C-4CB4-B4E3-9E07CB0B6A88.jpg (1341x1485, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/ocean/2019/11/porsche-lodged-into-the-second-story-of-building-after-crash-police-say.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1353724/Drugs-possible-suicide-pact-horror-car-smash-sources-indicate-school-New-Jersey.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares, two less retards to take up space

that car takes about twice as long to get up to 60 mph as what's considered very fast by modern standards (3 seconds or less)

1466 hooper ave, Toms River nj.

Traveling north and jumped median then curb

At 6:30am

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1024x768, 1.13M)

frankie edgar bless.
oh god yeah on those roads anything can get up to near 100 mph. a 2010 porsche boxer could have been going over 100

I mean, I’ve never gone over 60 on that road....way too many lights....that light they were coming out of is never green for long, but 6:30 am on a Sunday must be prime time for idiots

it might be flashing in the early morning hours

really though you could get up to a speed that would result in that in a 20 year old altima

It’s just that those medians have little or no slant to them.....I can’t believe they shot up that high

Attached: C993C45C-5D06-447C-B8A0-4CFD81512533.jpg (1214x778, 744K)

nj.com/ocean/2019/11/porsche-lodged-into-the-second-story-of-building-after-crash-police-say.html

Look at the tire marks

Attached: a1a.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

i'd go 95 mph on this road in a 1997 chevy blazer

giving nikki catsouras a run for her money

Attached: 02FA4D36-78E4-428B-94F3-BD3909EF7E83.jpg (800x835, 27K)

fucking porsche

This seems to be the only path that makes sense.

Attached: zoom.jpg (1550x1280, 429K)

Had a car crash through my condo while I was home a few years back. The guy started in a parking lot down behind our building, managed to go over the parking block, up the hill, between two trees, through the heavy log fence in a spot between two posts, between the posts of our balcony, and then finally into the building. All of those things were not in a straight line with each other, so he had to do a bit of weaving to reach our building without hitting something else which could have stopped him.

Attached: 00a living room.jpg (720x1280, 307K)

they were definitely drunk

they were driving northbound on hooper

The car came in right along the sofa I was laying on. I mostly avoided injury other than when it flipped the coffee table and launched my laptop into my knee and left a big bruise which I didn't even notice until the next day.

My wife on the other hand was right in front of it. This was the table by the wall she was standing in front of. By luck the table happened to be positioned between two studs and so it punched through the wall to relieve the force - otherwise, very likely she would have been dead. I think she was also somewhat shielded by the flipped over wooden coffee table on he front of the car, which was better than being hit by the twisted jagged remains of our metal and glass patio table which had become embedded in the front of the car prior to entering the building.

Attached: 06a dining set.jpg (405x720, 30K)

That makes less sense.

Attached: crash.jpg (1298x1030, 312K)

a couple of zoomers driving a soyboy "sports" car lost control.

It seems to make less sense but it’s a major thoroughfare and if you had green lights you can really build up speed there

That had to be crazy....the only thing crazier I could imagine would be for that to happen and the driver to be billy Joel which happened to someone

boxsters are pretty light, they had to of been doing 140-150. It probably wouldn't be hard to apply a bit of newtonian physics, but i'm too lazy.
inexperienced retards shouldn't be driving mid engined cars.

Attached: 1349761862273.gif (361x191, 1.46M)

False. Obviously they were driving the speed limit southbound on hooper, then the hand of god grabbed them and drew them into the church at blazing speeds.

Makes perfect sense, the driver was a WOMAN

Nope driver wasn’t woman

toms river had a bunch of kids slam into the side of a school in a suicide pact a few years ago too.

Looks like those Duke boys won't be at it again.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1353724/Drugs-possible-suicide-pact-horror-car-smash-sources-indicate-school-New-Jersey.html

That’s very impressive performance for a Boxter.

Good to know.

This can be explained via simple projectile motion calculus based physics. Although the assumptions made are numerous; static/dynamic friction is ignored, drag due to wind is ignored, gravity is constant, etc etc. The formula for distance is basically R (range) = [ (initial velocity of car) ^ 2] * [ 2 * sin(initial angle of launch)] / gravity
The formula for height is h = [ (initial velocity of car) ^ 2] * [sin^2(initial angle of launch)] / [2*gravity]
With the initial angle of launch being what angle the grassy median is.
Assuming they were going 100mph(160km/hr because metric is better for calculations I hope all boomers fucking die so the US can switch to metric), and the angle of the median was 10 degrees, and gravity's constant is 9.8 m/s^2....
The car's max height would be 3.03 m and the total distance the car would travel off the road would be 68.89 m.
If we assume the angle of the grassy median is 20 instead of 10, the total height the car reaches is 11.78 m, and total distance traveled is 129.47m. The average height of a two story building is 6.4m. Aka: This is entirely plausible if they were going at least 100 mph.

>> I studied chemistry and physics for 5 years.

Interesting....the median has such a small angle, this is insane

I pass this daily during the week out working, my mind is blown as well, its mostly flat. You know, except for the way everyone drives out there, Ill do 60mph down hooper at any time of day any section between the schools and have a line of cars piled up behind me. Coulda also been a typical TR incedent where the guy shot some dope and leaned out.

Severely underrated post