Need advice

Need advice.
This bitch was really digging me and wanted to fuck. Later on, she kept saying how she's allergic to latex, not on birth control, likes it raw, whatever. When I suggested plan B, she revealed she wanted- a child.

I really want to fuck this girl. I don't, however, want to be liable for it. I considered thinking of a stealthy way to slip her plan B, but I really need good ideas. Pls pls pls help for the nut.

Pic very related.

Attached: 20191109_221211.jpg (720x960, 400K)

Fuck off with this fantasy autism, you lonely masturbating incel reject. This girl doesn't notice or care that you exist. Mainly because you're the type of socially-stunted embarrasment that does autistic shit like this.

What dude I'm not even larping

Not worth it.

Bruh maybe

if she gets preggers just push her down some stairs or something

Ummmm okay.... cool storey bro... do you want a congrats or an incel answer ? I’m confused on what type of responses you want?? It’s like your boasting about having a chick that wants to fuck. But your scared of getting her pregnant?? Are you okay ? Or do want to talk about how good you are?? What is it that you want OP

see if she likes it in the butt, or just wait for the male birth control. problem solved

Skyn Condoms are non latex.

Fucking A.
I'm not bragging. I'm not trying to get an incel answer. I'm looking to get fucking good ideas. I want to basically trick this girl into thinking I'm gonna impregnate her so I can fuck her raw with no damn consequences. No kids pls. So, IDEAS. So far all I've got is giving her water with a dissolved plan B.

I've been googling the male birth control but of course it's not out and she's eager this week.

Yeah I know I can find non-latex, the problem is she's actually baby crazy

orchidectomy

literally perfect. I'd fuck her bareback or anyway she would want it

I reckon you should cut your balls off... mmm mmm

Attached: Carl.jpg (980x653, 67K)

LMAO how old are you guys. If young then bitch is retarded. If over 25 you can sign a legal agreement baring you from responsibility.

More pics to be sure. Deliver OP.

you know, you can just pull out

send her nudes or fuck off fag

Get some spermicidal lube and tell her its regular lubes. That'll help a little. Then just accidentally "slip out" and practice that pull out game. She will take it and try fingering it into herself but whatever.

Don't listen to this guy

Really now? You think any one here is buying that? Let me hit you with reality buddy: why not just shut the fuck up and post more instead of LARPing that some random whore who has been posted a million times is your gf, ex, sister, wife, cousin, coworker, etc…

I mean seriously you fucking neck beard, how out of touch with society do you have to be to fish for validation on an anonymous image board? LMAAOOOO

I can only imagine how fucked up your life must be that you spend your free time posting girls on the internet to trick people whose identities you’ll never know into thinking you know a beautiful woman. In a way I feel sorry for you. You don’t actually realize how cringe inducing a post like that is do you? It takes a certain type of pathetic and useless scum to do something like this.

I guess when you’ve bottomed out, a sad and pitiful interaction with humans is better than no interaction at all. Please help us understand, what drives the need to make such a degenerate and feeble post like yours?

Attached: 1467851081978.png (1284x1510, 863K)

don't do it. its not worth it.

don't be retarded. She doesn't want a kid, she wants a child support check.

>allergic to latex

Try Lifestyle's SKYN condoms. They are made of polyisoprene instead of latex. They feel pretty good too.

Fuck a tranny
Collect its cum in a vial
Shove vial up your ass
Bang whore
When about to cum, pop out the vial and dump it in her hole
Go home and jack off
She does DNA test to prove her pussy poop is your responsibility
Jerry: "you are not the father"
Go home and jack off

They make non-latex condoms.

OP Here.
To answer questions generally, I'm thinking if I can't convince her to just take it normally then im not going to do it. That seems to be the overwhelming opinion.
This guy here vvv has a problem, i have nothing to gain by larping and i seriously want to fuck this girl.
You can reverse image search the girl, this is an oc picture. Unfortunately for that is the raunchiest picture i have, but ill post another in a second.

see:

You should take the Jasiripill user, free yourself

Attached: dreamy_jasiri -s.png (1024x1024, 185K)

not worth it unless you know you can 100% cut her out of your life and get away from her.

This is the only other one I have.

Attached: Screenshot_20191110-201043_POF.jpg (719x960, 499K)

Oh, fuck!
2012, beautiful woman, same words!
I Loved banging her brains out, lot of freedom, quite a tribal feel. Good times!!
Got knocked up by some other guy though, or at least that's the guy she chose as a dad.
Gotta love 'em, man!

if you hold an ice cube against your balls for three minutes before sex the sperm goes into hibernation and she wont get pregnant

user and father here...

I became a dad at 21.

Don't fucking do it.

I love my kid to death, best thing to ever happened to me was becoming a dad.

Worst thing to ever happen to me is my child's mother.

You're clearly not at a point where kids are an option for you, and you know it. Don't trap yourself for pussy. It never ends well, no matter what your intentions are. Have a child on your terms.

Find yourself another option, there's plenty where you live and you getting caught up with this ONE isn't worth it.

Attached: the_real_pair_-s.jpg (1024x960, 150K)

just figure out when her period is and plan accordingly you fucking retard

Anal. Do anal. Tell her to purge and clean her fucking asshole that way she doesnt shit mid fuck.

So what you can do is jerk off a lot in the morning and then when you cum in her later in the day, you won’t cum like nah sperm

she wants paid funding, for her and the baby for 18 years
RUN

same story, was 25, twins are 9 now

she gonna trap yo ass, bruh.
youre gonna get close then shes gonna lock her legs around you so you cant pull out

this OP, dont be a pussy

Attached: fp.jpg (474x266, 22K)

Sit you laptop on your nuts for about 3 hours, then go nut in her, you'll be fine

You need to chill tf out. Are you autistic or something?

Yeah bro don’t ever impregnate a chick that other a messy room. Also bro you need to fuck the shot out her and pull out at the last second. It’s that simple. Pull out right after. If not than your refs larping

This hoe is living in squalor, a below average body, horrible tattoos, an iPhone 5c, and wants to have a child with any rando who can muster the blood flow to their dick tip and you're asking us if you should risk it? This has to be bait or else you're genuinely devoid of logic. There are 3.5 billion other women go find another dude.

She doesn’t even know you.
Why bother larping if you are going to larp such shit?