Looking to leave my life behind in my current area and starting again, as in cutting all ties...

Looking to leave my life behind in my current area and starting again, as in cutting all ties. Looking to move to a simple place, where everyone leaves everyone else alone, that isn't the hustle and bustle of the city. Modestly priced as well, low crime preferably.

Anyone have any suggestions? Has anyone here done this before?

Attached: 1572663736822.jpg (449x721, 112K)

Small towns in the midwest.

alaska. good luck, its next to impossible to make a living in a lot of places. you're better off making it work where you are.

Live in one, can confirm

Any state or regions you could recommend? If not towns themselves?

San Antonio, Texas. Some of the lowest housing prices in the country; extremely quaint, peaceful area. A lot of history to appreciate as well

I actually have to leave town asap.

I am not OP but if anyone has suggestions with the additive of weed being legal in said town please let me know. I have been thinking of mass/Colorado but apparently they are both expensive. Need advice on the first steps of moving to a different state, my current job has no locations in weed legal states and that's my main concern is having a job after I get there.

wtf did you do loser

How's the tech industry there, any idea?

anywhere besides a city

What do you do for work OP

Not the guy you asked, but Austin and Dallas are WAY better for tech. I've lived in Austin and SA.

I lived in a small town before and no one minded their business

Midwest it is for now.

Code monkey, have a CS degree.

If you can work remotely, go somewhere like Kansas. Secluded, cheap, people mind their own business. If you need to be near a major metro then it's a different story.

Fuck Dallas AND fuck Austin. Come to Houston.

Attached: 1573434876249.jpg (645x773, 35K)

Thanks all

Pittsburgh, PA

Quite funny that you say that.

Sisterfuck, Kentucky or Goatrape, Mississippi. Both are solid, Christian towns, God bless.

All these places are too big — Easton MD?

The people who are telling you to move to the Midwest are straight up full of shit or completely socially inept to the point where they've managed to isolate themselves to where not even the most annoyingly friendly/nosy people on the planet will bother them.

It sounds like you're looking to lay low so obviously Alaska or a bumfuck town on one of the coasts. Dead inside East coast people are very used to ignoring drunk homeless people, even in small towns, so they wouldn't give a flying fuck about you.

I cosign something like this: Just big enough to blend in with enough of the big city idgaf for no one to ever look twice at you.

What did you fuck up in Pittsburgh then?

Trying the Midwest, looking at a town out there right now. I'll just leave if it's not working out, thanks tho

If your goal is to live unnoticed, don't even waste your time.