Facebook censors ANYONE posting whistleblower Eric Ciaramella's name!

Facebook censors ANYONE posting whistleblower Eric Ciaramella's name!

Why are you still using Facebook and Twitter in 2019?

Attached: censoring.png (1655x1035, 445K)

No one cares faggot

you should care

Attached: censorshiporfreespeech.png (640x1317, 77K)

>using FB or Twitter in 2019

Come on now

A whistleblower has the right to keep his/her identity secret, you're right to free speech does not apply when it infringes on someone else's rights. In this case, revealing someone's identity when they have they are being protected as a whistleblower

This is like bitching about wanting to know who called 911 after witnessing an armed robbery.

>ever using social media
wew
Also, who the fuck is that?

>whistleblower has the right
They do not.

>A whistleblower has the right to keep his/her identity secret,

Nah not really.

When CNN keeps relying on Sup Forums for shit

its called credibility.
aka
im homeless and i say aliens are attacking me
vs im a demo and said this happened and we will hide in a basement cause our first public appericenced was retarded af but after we make up some shit and another year has passed and once its public info it will be as dumb as paying hoes to piss on beds. demo is waste. do you not know what comunisim is

Easily the stupidest thing I've read, so congratulations.

look how well this worked for markiplier

When are you going to realize that no one cares and that's why America will fall.

Attached: images.jpg (247x204, 9K)

i bet u hate the electoral college
demos are pushed by medic lobbyist
i lost money on obama care
demos act like we dont see history
hilary killed epsien

pussy of course u stop

america doesnt care,thats why they ignored edward snowden while he wasted his time and censorship has only gotten worse now because of it

>you should care

>crying about free speech in a country that doesnt care about its constitution anymore

just do what all of the educated people have done and fucking move.instead of bitching all day

Social justice matters?
We all know this is capitalism right?

Actually they do. The government gives whistleblowers that right so they can catch crooked cops selling drugs, lawmakers fucking their interns, and all the sort of other sketchy shit that happens.

Guy just filed a report saying "hey this sounds sketchy, you should look into it". He's got the right to keep private, otherwise you're going to see a lot of corrupt people doing shit and no one is going to want to speak up for fear of getting outed as a snitch.

not when a public figure is involved.

out of "whistle blowers" this was the most insane..we know who snowden is but no one is gonna say who this person is
like fr more fake shit from loser demos

polanski looks like a awkward scared small dog

LIWAY

Snowden literally had to flee the country and live in russia.

Maybe this guy wants to keep his job instead of turning commie retard

>using FB or Twitter ever

This piece of bullshit brought to you by the faggots at 59° 59 42.7 N, 30° 7 49.7 E

Literally everyone at this point agrees that it happened and the whistleblower's account/testimony of what transpired was accurate. The debate between Republicans and Democrats now is whether or not Trump did anything illegal or out of bounds in asking for what he did.

The only reason now to be publishing the whistleblower's name is promote retribution for testimony that's agreed to have been factual, because you're some kind of "snitches get stiches" nigger. Everyone knows what you're asking for, faggot, don't pretend you're making some kind of free speech argument.

I’ll care at the ballot box when I vote that fuckeit out of the whitehouse

You have yourself to blame. As a fanatical christian, you fell for the jewish fairy tale of jesus returning from the dead in your lifetime, so you gladly allow jews to run your lives while you wait for something that will never come.

Attached: th.jpg (474x712, 49K)

Having third had knowlege is not whistleblowing.

>Snowden literally had to flee the country and live in russia.

Obama prosecuted all whistleblowers and probably offed the rest.

So they should. If that’s the whistleblowers name then promoting it is only going to get him killed by trumps thugs the same way he got to Epstein.

>so mad you are literally trembling
Kek you can’t even spell properly

what word did he spell incorrectly?

I'm drunk and I apologize for my stupidity

I accept your apology.
Wanna touch dick skins?