Hey Sup Forums, I could use some advice. Greentexting because fuck it:

Hey Sup Forums, I could use some advice. Greentexting because fuck it:
>be me
>21M, college student
>virgin
>sit behind this 8/10 qt3.14 in one of my classes (19F, if that matters)
>same major as me
>run:obsessive_crush.exe
>hear through mutual friends she's got a bf
>fucking hell
>she drops a message in the groupchat all of us in our department have, asking for a corkscrew for her bottle of wine
>holyfuckiactuallyhaveonewithme.png
>open her bottle for her
>she thanks me
>asks if there's anything I can do for her
>y'all know what I was thinking
>but I didn't...
>decide to message her about 5 to 10 minutes after she left my dorm
>indirectly tell her about how the girl (her) already has a boyfriend
>but didn't mention it was her
>if she asks, I'll say it's some other girl
>believable because this shit happens to me all the goddamn time
>decided to really open up to her about likely being clinically depressed
>really meant a lot to me
Should I try to strengthen this friendship and hope it becomes something more, or just walk away?
Pic unrelated, unfortunately.

Attached: Haley Reed1.png (900x1200, 1.01M)

You already blew it, like dudes blow a load in your ear.

>You already blew it
I know. I'm asking if I can salvage this as a friendship or not

So been on Sup Forums for a few months now. Still don't know what green text means. Could someone explain lol

Greentext is the "art" of storytelling on Sup Forums, usually in incomplete sentences. Gets its name from the > character changing the text color to green

Naw dawg, roofie her and deny it

How do you do it

The > character at the beginning of a line
>like this
You're welcome newfag

Why would I need to roofie her?
Is rape the implication here?

> implying OP actually has a cock at this point.

OP here, I said in my post that I'm a sad, pathetic virgin, what about that implies I have no dick? If anything, it implies I have no balls

strengthen the friendship if you genuinely want a friend.

walk away if you want something more

those are your options

Oh fuck, I just had this moment of realization of a FUNDAMENTAL problem in my life: I don't know exactly what I want.
I don't want to pick one, but a friend is better than nothing.
Aaaaaarghcbwlnjilbshijoh why am I like this?!?

Move on, You already BETA'd the shit out of that situation. Women don't like betas.

Bruh, it was over before it even started. For future reference, how do I not beta the shit out of the next one?

She's done, move on. You must be an Alpha in every way with women, the way you walk, speak, look... No worries about boyfriends etc, your only interested in them right then, right now. Forget your depression history!

I feel ya there. I've had it both ways, where I've been rejected but ended up getting a great friend out of it and realized we wouldn't have worked out anyway. But with other girls I've also stuck around hoping for something that would never come.

My advice is to try being her friend. Don't think about it as wanting to date her, but just wanting to be a friend. If you can adapt to that and stop thinking of her as a potential date, then you're golden. If not though, best to start creating distance

>You must be an Alpha in every way with women, the way you walk, speak, look
But HOW do I be an Alpha?

1st get off Sup Forums. 2 have confidence, accept yourself and be yourself, don't pretend to be someone else. 3 forget girls, that aren't attracted to you, don't waste your time. 4 find girls that you know u can pull 5 practice everything with said girls 6 once u gotten laid a few times and know the drill, have more self confidence 7 treat girls hot and cold, this shit fucks with their brains. example: "you're pretty cute, like my little cousin", then walk away. 8 long game. 9 never be doing chivalry, bitch can open her own door 10 don't have a wine corkscrew. just have some beers like everyone else.

You really can't learn to be "an alpha" particularly with women. You either are or aren't...

You might want to figure out what it is about you that's not attractive to them and work on that (note:: not all things can be corrected).

The biggest issue most "beta" types have is setting their expectations on the hotties (or at least hotter in scale then them).

>1st get off Sup Forums.
Yep. Been told that before. I only solicit advice from this wretched board when I'm too terrified to ask IRL friends
>2 have confidence, accept yourself and be yourself, don't pretend to be someone else.
Something to work on; I'm incredibly self-deprecating
>3 forget girls, that aren't attracted to you, don't waste your time.
By applying that logic to my worldview, I'm forgetting every girl I've ever known, and will know.
>4 find girls that you know u can pull
How do I know who I can pull, and where to find them?
>5 practice everything with said girls
Goes without question
>6 once u gotten laid a few times and know the drill, have more self confidence
Same as my response for #5
>7 treat girls hot and cold, this shit fucks with their brains. example: "you're pretty cute, like my little cousin", then walk away.
Does that really work? Just kinda seems like it sends mixed signals
>8 long game.
Elaborate
>9 never be doing chivalry, bitch can open her own door
Never over-the-top w/ chivalry; it's mostly if she needs a hand with something, I'll ask
>10 don't have a wine corkscrew. just have some beers like everyone else.
It was one of those multitools; mostly had it as a bottle opener for beer/sodas in glass bottles, but it also had a corkscrew

>The biggest issue most "beta" types have is setting their expectations on the hotties (or at least hotter in scale then them).
So what you're saying is I should go after the worst of the worst?

Nope.

I'm saying set your sights on your 1-10 scale or lower.

Because you will not be successful moving upward.

If you were a "hot" guy you wouldn't be bothering here.

It's like you think their is a secret to getting chicks. The guys you envy don't have a secret... chicks just want to fuck them. They can grunt and still get laid.

So I consider myself a 6/10 at best, so pursue 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, and 5s?

The most retarded thing you did was tell her your depressed. Easiest way to sound like you want attention like all the other sorry sobs. I hope all of you realize that.

yup. they need loving too. ud be doing them a favor.

work out, get fit should help you get pussy. What're you majoring in? better be in some shit that can actually get you a high paying job
Try to develop charm, observe charming people or something

I'm not saying go for ugly chicks.

I'm saying if a girl is a 7+ they are not very likely to sleep with you.

They don't go down the scale... unless $$$ is involved.

If you only set your sights on the hotties, you will continually fail.

This
>know your number

>I want to fuck Haley Reed

SO start relationships with people I'm not attracted to just for the ego boost and relationship experience? Feels a bit sociopathic tbh

>What're you majoring in? better be in some shit that can actually get you a high paying job
Looking into becoming a teacher
>inb4 just neck yourself now so you don't have to endure being a permavirgin

Not untrue, but the qt3.14 looks nothing like Haley Reed. Tits for attention, y'know?

>nah srsly, go talk to ur real friends and ask, unless they in the same beta boat.
>dig and find the root of your self-deprecating. deal with it. but u gotta find the root and discuss it with someone to get it off ur chest, then move the fuck on
>plenty of fish in the sea. remember that
>start at your level and slightly lower, no whales, unless your into that
>hot and cold works all the time. keeps bitches second guessing themselves. girls like mystery, girls hate when they don't get attention, but don't be a dick about it.
>long game meaning if you really wanna go for high tier bitch, gotta be patient. hunters don't just pounce, they play the long game
>fuck asking if they need a hand, let them ask u
>get rid of total tool multitool. get a regular bottle opener

u wanna get laid or you wanna die a virgin? y u concerned about being attracted to them. find a focal point like "big tits/decent face/ass/good enough after a few beers/etc" and just go with it

post self pic OP

>nah srsly, go talk to ur real friends and ask, unless they in the same beta boat.
"user, stop asking, you sound pathetic. Make your own choices. Just fucking do it."
>dig and find the root of your self-deprecating. deal with it. but u gotta find the root and discuss it with someone to get it off ur chest, then move the fuck on
Think it might be a depression cope. Bit of an unhealthy one, but it's better than lying to myself that I'm fine.
>plenty of fish in the sea. remember that
*thumbs up emoji*
>start at your level and slightly lower, no whales, unless your into that
Helps to know the aesthetics of my number and the female equivalent.
>hot and cold works all the time. keeps bitches second guessing themselves. girls like mystery, girls hate when they don't get attention, but don't be a dick about it.
Noted.
>long game meaning if you really wanna go for high tier bitch, gotta be patient. hunters don't just pounce, they play the long game
Runs the risk of someone else snatching her up before I do, so what do I do to avoid that?
>fuck asking if they need a hand, let them ask u
So ignore people until they approach me? Well, it's gonna be a quiet few weeks for me...
>get rid of total tool multitool. get a regular bottle opener
Already did. Completely forgot I still had it until she sent that message.

Not risking the dox, so i'll just describe myself:
white, 5'4, 190lb, on the spectrum, wears glasses, just your run-of-the-mill haircut, capable of growing a full beard but choose not to
That enough to form a mental image?

Ideally looking for a relationship rather than just a single roll in the hay, although it's easier to turn a hookup into a relationship than an acquaintance into a friendship

>ur friends IRL are sage. listen
>depressed for what? ur in college living a good life for fucks sake
>remember, different women are attracted to different men, stop over thinking it, if u think a girl is too hot for u, then forget about her for now.
>forget "her", again plenty of fish in the sea. sow your oats!
>yup definitely beta form. just do normal shit talk to people, you don't always have to be attracted to women to do shit with them.
>u still have it. coz if you got rid of it, this thread wouldn't exist.

Listen, can't teach social skills. u gotta do that on ur own. fap fap fap. and fap some more. gets those urges and shit under control, keeps you focused. never over think things, just go with the flow, everything starts somewhere, casual shit, being funny helps. eases guard down, eating together casually (not date) helps, eases guard down. again, start with someone you can pull gotta figure that out. try and if it doesn't work, try again with different bitch, failure is not the end, not trying is the end. don't ever mention ur a virgin, watch pron and learn. eat pussy, u will be god, women will keep coming back if u master this shit.

relationship???? are you in ur 30??? ur in college. if you want a relationship, find someone lonely and be with them, but don't expect hotties. be real, u can't have it all

DONT BE A NECKBEARD!!!!