Liberals HATE Trump because he won't do their "socially acceptable" cuck-ass "virtue-signaling" and is instead a...

Liberals HATE Trump because he won't do their "socially acceptable" cuck-ass "virtue-signaling" and is instead a blatant and honest self-promoter, who gives ZERO fucks what they or anyone else thinks. Sorry my little safe-zonies, the tough shit gonna just keep getting tougher. Start your therapy for 2020 now, because you have NO ANSWER for this man's reelection.

Attached: Image_Upload_on_2019-06-24_at_20_12_55_900x.jpg (900x660, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

needtoimpeach.com/impeachable-offenses/
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/04/trump-impeachment-latest-explained-did-trump-commit-what-happens-next
americanprogress.org/issues/democracy/news/2019/10/18/476129/trumps-conduct-strikes-heart-rule-law-pt2/
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/10/19/bribery-is-right-there-constitution-trump-could-be-impeached-that/?outputType=amp
youtube.com/watch?v=yxgybgEKHHI
google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/588067/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_584f2ccae4b0bd9c3dfe5566
google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: dtbhdtabgae.jpg (969x731, 210K)

Attached: 'officer'.jpg (1439x1079, 305K)

Attached: 1564119136449.jpg (1232x915, 666K)

Imagine being so stupid, an old billionaire convinced your broke ass he's on your side.

You're a dumbass, Trump don't care anything , he's a selfish sick bastard

Aww, does the wittle baby need a diaper change? All that TDS is giving you messy diapers

Attached: 1570908351897.jpg (560x639, 74K)

Attached: 1572405960959.png (469x421, 137K)

Looks like you need a change too, antifa baby

Attached: 1570905407143.jpg (3264x2448, 1.43M)

look a trump voter denying reality and instead living in a delusion

Another baby who needs their diaper changed. That TDS is doing a number in your health

Attached: 1569938841040.jpg (2048x1366, 674K)

Imagine being assblasted by liberals, crying about it, then voting for a conman to feel like you won something in your sad pathetic life.

I just hate fat people... You fucks are worthless.. and fuck up our healthcare... Just so happens the president is fat as fuck.. get rid of the fatties and everything will be fine

How about replying to people without starting with "imagine" you neanderthal

you have the picture of the diaper saved faggot

I hate fat people as well, but I hate the people who enable them even more. Destroy both, but especially the fatty enablers

>and is instead a blatant and honest self-promoter, who gives ZERO fucks what they or anyone else thinks.

Yeah this is literally the impeachable stuff you stupid fuck, the man is not fit to be President

Imagine being this easily triggered. Trump supporters are pathetic

>LOLZ Trump just wiped his ass with the constitution and took a shit on the white house lawn. Take THAT libtardz

Or just or. Republicans are just as snowflakes as libtards. Happy holidays regardless.

He wears diapers and he’s addicted to Sudafed

I'm a liberal and I hate Trump. I also hate everyone else, including most liberals and especially most conservatives. Why don't we cheer for what we all want? Nuclear xenocide is where I'm throwing my vote. Kill all humans, especially you 10IQ mouth-breathing idiots who believe Trump is on your side. He's rich, you're not. He's on his team, not ours. You all really are that dumb, huh?
> inb4 B-but B-Bernie's that bad t-t-too!
I'm not saying he isn't you binary bitch, but he promised weed 10 years ago. I want weed. It's likely the only thing he'll get done in office because fucking Ubermensh like you in your mothers' basements won't let him get shit passed in the full red house and senate.

God all of you people disgust me. I hope we get nuked so this country fucking dies already. Fuck this fucking Earth and I hope you all die to radiation instead of instant incineration in the fireball. You self-important snowflake cucks. That insult is aimed at the libtards, but more so at the cuckservitards who get doubly offended at everything else.

Attached: Anti-Troll Spray.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Trump supporters are Chad. If you support Democrats you're that guy in college that didn't get laid, or that girl who lives with her cats and doesn't shave her legs.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (704x464, 71K)

Attached: 1573440126213.jpg (402x353, 43K)

ok boomer

>If you support Democrats you're that guy in college that didn't get laid, or that girl who lives with her cats and doesn't shave her legs.

Oh that bubble you live in, you need to get out. I don't even think you went to college or you have even met a girl that doesnt shave her legs.

>6/10 bait

>Oh that bubble you live in, you need to get out. I don't even think you went to college or you have even met a girl that doesnt shave her legs.

Sorry dude, I'm a normie. Got job, car, house, and fucked my girlfriend 12 hours ago. Proud trump voter.

Attached: 1573448084792.jpg (750x714, 222K)

GOD EMPEROR

You're probably a bot but I think most people dislike Trump because he's a criminal and he and the GOP are fucking up America.

Yang 2020.

Explain (((exactly))) how he's fucking up America. I'll wait.

nice selfie, boomer.

The Chink Is Gonna Sink

Except you dont know any democrats so call them weirdos. Get out of your bubble.

not even a republican, in fact i lean left but the insanity of the left in recent years has pushed me away.

allow me to demonstrate: I dont think trump is a very good choice but can you provide any factual citation to back up any of the animosity you feel?

Just one?

The fact you have to ask me to explain says you're not paying attention. I'm not doing the work for you. I don't really give a fuck, I'll be dead soon and you can deal with this bullshit.

Funny, I was a registered republican up until the right pushed me away by turning into a cult a couple years ago. Grass is always greener, eh?

sure the people running around butt hurt by everything are not the snowflakes / sarcasim

Attached: 7yhtr.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>Except you dont know any democrats so call them weirdos. Get out of your bubble.
I used to be a democrat, then I went to school, got a job, bought a car, bought a house, and had sex.

Attached: 8kqmhs707lx31.jpg (1282x1796, 1.87M)

Attached: truth.jpg (540x540, 58K)

In what way did they ask you to explain anything? You seem to be reading at a first grade level, m8

i had friend just like you who literally got eaten alive for thinking the way you do.

Stopping and asking: "yes maybe he's not the best choice but why all the outrage" will get you labeled a racist bigot child killer instantly. No wonder why the left is losing people in droves lmao.

TRUMP 2020 LIBTARDS!!

also conservative people are objectively more attractive than demonrats lmaoooooooo

Attached: 1569553755507.jpg (1242x1342, 271K)

Yes, I have reading issues.
>Explain (((exactly))) how he's fucking up America. I'll wait.

Attached: tRump 2020.png (600x600, 206K)

We're still waiting, faggot.

I was a republican when I was in highschool and didn't have the capacity to think through complex political concepts too. Don't worry, user, you'll grow up eventually. Probably.

>also conservative people are objectively more attractive than demonrats lmaoooooooo
I went to a Trump rally, hung out with some black dudes with red hats, pretty cool fellas. The atmosphere at a Trump rally is magnetic, everybody is there to have fun, be free with opinions and to not engage in identity politics. Democrats are full of hate, I used to be one, it was like being in a room full of hatefull grandmas complaining about everything. I had to leave the party, it didn't represent me. The never-trumpers are nearly as bad, the poisonous element of the GOP.
The Trump party is soooo comfy.

Attached: 1570992158261.jpg (700x700, 154K)

Attached: MAGAtte 2b.jpg (997x593, 134K)

Not any of the anons you're responding to but evidence of his criminal behavior is not hard to find.

needtoimpeach.com/impeachable-offenses/

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/04/trump-impeachment-latest-explained-did-trump-commit-what-happens-next
americanprogress.org/issues/democracy/news/2019/10/18/476129/trumps-conduct-strikes-heart-rule-law-pt2/
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/10/19/bribery-is-right-there-constitution-trump-could-be-impeached-that/?outputType=amp

There's plenty more out there that's easy to find if you just pull your head out of the sand for a minute or two and look.

>If you support Democrats you're that guy in college that didn't get laid
>I used to be a democrat, then I went to school, got a job, bought a car, bought a house, and had sex.

From that order it seems like you are projecting. There are plenty of democrats getting laid in college. Just because you were a democrat when you were in a college and didn't get laid until you bought a house, that's just on you, you cant blame the democrats for everything.

Go ahead, beat the crap out of him. I'll pay your legal bills.

Can't wait to see all you Trumpfags cry when Bernie beats his ass

Attached: bernie.jpg (720x405, 59K)

SUACE!!!!!!

I'm 100% positive that none of things are related to politics

there more pics like this?

This.
The only worth while thing in this waste of bandwidth

OK Boomer

If Bernie wins the primary. You may be saying #NotMyPresidentBiden

>Israel 2020

have you seen the crowds in Iowa? Bernie's got this and the msm is shitting their pants right now

>democrats are full of hate
Obviously. That's why so many of them are pushong to disband ICE because of their extremely racist(see;hateful) actions against and treatment of mexicans. And that's why democrats push for treating the people that conservatives spend their time trying to oppress like people. And that's why anti-facist democrat groups are formed; in order to hate and supress racist nationalost movements, right? Because democrats are full of hate. Republicans are shiny and clean, even when dyed by the blood of all those they try to brutalize and destroy in order to 'make america great(white) again'. Right?

Proof that Trump is the BIG TENT party!

Ok boomer

Sounds like you might be better off just ending your own life, as you sound like a miserable fat fuck.
So do us all a solid....end your pathetic existence, and soon. You'll be much happier, and the rest of us don't need to listen to your autistic screeching anymore.

Did you know open border policies are accelerating deaths of mexicans struggling to cross? It also creates a criminal enterprise where coyotes get paid thousands to smuggle a person across, and leave them to die sometimes in the desert.
I better policy is one of trade with mexico and keep mexicans home so their economy flourishes.

Indeed. Conservative media is so scared of him, they refuse to even add him to their presidential candidate polls.

good one

The whole demonization of opposition IS a really bad thing, and its being done on both sides.

Trump is openly catering to racists, but that doesnt mean every Republican voter is racistic or "deplorable" as Clinton called them.

Likewise, most Democratic voters want action on climate change, but they want it done in a way that doesnt hurt companies too much... similarily they want to increase background checks and access to semi-automatic weapons but they dont want to "ban" guns.

Fox News is quite partisan and feeds off of division between liberal and conservative voters. Theyre not as bad as "alternative" right wing media, and there are demonizations taking place in some left wing media too.

ok how about he pulled our troops out of syria and sent them to saudi arabia, which enabled russia to take control of more area

how about he withheld military assistance to ukraine, which again allowed russia to maintain control of more area

He's either intentionally or inadvertently ceding authority over parts of the globe to our #1 geopolitical enemy

He's either betraying America or absolutely retarded.

Did you know that forcing mexicans into concentration camps and refusing to give them basic medical treatment and living conditions is killing them? Did you know that jailing refugees that are running from gang violence and often forcing them to decide between going back to a country they will likely be killed in or being able to see their children is immoral?

I never said we should have open borders. I did imply however that abusing people that are running from abuse is not a good thing.

>>Trump is openly catering to racists
Incorrect. As above provide one example. Charlottesville is not an example of this.

>>but they dont want to "ban" guns
Incorrect, were you even following BETTTTTOOOs campaign? hes out now but a large percentage of people supported his gun grabbing.

>>Fox News is quite partisan and feeds off of division between liberal and conservative voters
This is correct and happens on both sides.

>can't think of a counterpoint
>"u r old!"
>gotem

he literally just got caught and fined for stealing money from veterans

You're heralding his corruption which inriches the rich and moves your ass farther down the latter. You....are....the....cuck.

besides that, the "OK boomer" meme died like a week ago now. I've seen it making the rounds on actual boomerbook so that's how you know it's done. These Trumpfags really post like my racist aunt on facebook

Attached: 1573453191301.jpg (1024x564, 93K)

>Incorrect, were you even following BETTTTTOOOs campaign? hes out now but a large percentage of people supported his gun grabbing.
Beto was NEVER even close to relevant. The fact that republicans keep forgetting this evidence is proof that USA "conservativeism" is a mental disease. The fact that democrats are the only ones pissed about this gun grabbing is insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=yxgybgEKHHI

Attached: red flag.jpg (234x215, 9K)

Attached: 585334_v2.jpg (547x747, 99K)

Ok boomer

To say he is openly catering to them might be a stretch, but he is definitely taking advantage of racism. Some examples of trump's racism;
google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/588067/

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_584f2ccae4b0bd9c3dfe5566

google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

One democrat trying to ban guns does not mean all democrats want the same. I am a democrat and believe we should be allowed to trade and own firearms as long as we can prove we will not use them irresponsibly. Stricter regulations does not equal a ban, no matter how much a ban, hypothetical or actual, would benefit your political posturing.

Your last point, I can agree with. This division makes a fantastic tool for guiding those foolish enough to eat up the muhsportsteam meme. Both sides do this to varying degrees, but the major difference is that one side (conservatives/republicans) primarily wish to use the divide to oppress and further divide the country, while the other side (democrats/liberals) fight to allow freedom to choose and to live how you want as long as you don't oppress others by doing so. One of these is cruelty and the other is acceptance. Doesn't take a media analyst or genius to see which is the more obviously destructive path to take here.

Ok boomer

I cope by having a six-figure income working for Boeing, my truck-driving friend.

Really good post. Someone get this boy a cookie and a gold star stat!

I am a teacher of economics and what he tries to do is "give America back how big it was" that is stupid, immigrants made the nation great. Increasing tariffs will only increase the prices that the American consumes. Any foreign product that you like, save more to continue consuming it

>Huffington Post
>VOX
Yes, unbiased journalism from extremist white lesbians and zionist jews.

DAMN I AM GOOD. I had a feeling one of you mentally handicapped leftists was going to post that video.

Again buddy theres this thing called context. The video you posted was in reference to people who have mental issues (LOL how fitting). But thanks again for showing how living off of rage and emotion instead of facts and logic make you look like an ass.

>>VOX

really?

Thread capped and reported for this image. Whomever posted this must be retarded. A threat of murdering the President is taken seriously. This image does exactly that. The FBI has actively pursued anyone that posts this type of thing, including several times here on Sup Forums.

Enjoy your late-night raid, asshole. They're coming for you now.

I recommend everyone else report this to the feds as well.

On November 10, 2019 at 23:55:29 a poster on Sup Forums, whose IP address will be subject to subpoena posted a death threat by way of depictive image.

this there are few limitations on free speech, but threatening the president of the u.s. is one of them
user will be captured

Right. And his international relation strategies (essentially shitting everywhere are tossing it at anybody he can reach) aren't going to help this any. trump's America is going to fuck us for the next few presidencies no matter who is next elected because they're going to have spend their time in office trying to fix the shitstorm he's cooking up.

>DAMN I AM GOOD
How fucking stupid are you? You have to be legally declared mentally incapable of owning firearms (due process) before police can strip you of your firearms. Without due process means at anyone's discretion, it's #metoo version of gun ownership. Fucking retard.

No you have it wrong. We're are a nation of laws, freedom and capitalism. That's what ENABLED all IMMIGRANTS to succeed here.

Ah, yes. Because when speaking critically of a president, we should only reference sites and groups that support him and cover up his crimes and behavior, right? That makes perfect sense.

We should only accept articles penned by companies endorsed and funded by the very person we are discussing. What could poasibly be wrong with that?

>suicide=murder
Are you mentally handicapped or just trolling?

Yep, if someone reports you or the government says they have reason to believe you are 'mental,' they would just confiscate your guns and you can try and work it out in the courts later. No big deal. Totally in line with 4th amendment rights and Republican thinking in general. Yup.

Without the requirement of due process means that every 18 year old kid in the USA is going to have their first rifle taken away by the cops because their mom was "concerned". Or maybe a class mate was "concerned", or maybe a cop just likes your rifle and feels it should be confiscated.

Attached: forrealmihn.jpg (300x365, 20K)

People hate Trump because he's inept and has undermined the US's influence in the international community. But, sure, tell yourself it's about political correctness if you really need to.

>this triggered by opposing view points

yikes cuck-servative

this is what happens when a mainstream media cuts a one minute clip and feeds it into the hungry NPC just waiting to be instructed.

He's not talking about taking everyone's guns, he's not talking about taking firearms from citizens that rightfully deserve to own them, he's talking about taking guns from specific people that qualify because of certain mental issues. Qualifying for those mental issues is another process in itself.

See this is why social media is a plague, it allows low IQ people to be so easily swayed and programmed in a second. Sad!