My pain is so close to me. Easily accessible and shoulder length

My pain is so close to me. Easily accessible and shoulder length.
Is getting rid of it getting rid of me?
Who is that better person who comes out after healing yourself, fuck them.
Fuck it all, there's no truths theres no ways there isnt shit for anything
All of this is fucking absurb
Absurb
We're all just some degree of abstraction, some unquantifiable blip, an unmeasurable mote
We're half-seconds in a field of eternities never noticed, soundless.

Attached: Igor.jpg (2592x1944, 367K)

How are you feeling today, OP? Do you feel like hurting yourself or someone else? Do you have someone that you can talk to about these feelings?

This might not be the place you thought it was.

Feelings? Those aren't feelings.

And this place? This place is exactly what it is.

Screw you, this IS the place to talk about it

Yeah, in the end, all is pointless and meaningless and is up to you to make something meaningful or have a point. Even though it doesn't matter, hey, you get to choose what matters to you. And nobody can take that away from you. Other people can only influence you.

Other people.
We're a consequence of an over-populated world.
All these people buried among all this nothing matters.
Fucking filled to capacity with zero anything, a breeze, a whisper, a shade.

This is my pointless checklist for the day.

Getting rid of hunger
Getting rid of reproductive desire
Getting sunlight
Stumbling through emotional hurdles to feel accomplished
Achieving a temporary sense of relative fulfillment

Repeat

Repeat

Exactly. Cause it doesn't matter to the universe. It can only matters to the life you experience. Therefore it's a waste of time trying to find meaning. It can bring depression, existentialism (those pesky hormones) and is worse than politics to talk about.

You'd be surprised how other react when you include some none-media-themed elements to their daily life (it's hard though). I have a problem of people around me becoming their telephones and losing the old touch of communication.

The alternative is nothing, unfortunately.

No existence, no dream strength, no parity

Who could ever have the will to struggle against the tide and remake this world into some Godform.
That effort is unimaginable

That sure is dull. What you need is to find something that will fill that time, make forget about other problems. In my world, that is work. But thankfully I do not work in a factory or such, where you perform the same thing every day. I have choices to some extent of what to do and how to do it.

Try reading, though that sounds like a bad choice for you.

Try taking some walks for starters and observe everything but don't think about what's happening.

Try cooking or learn a skill, knitting, sewing, programming, handcrafting, ...

Because in the end, for YOUR life, is up to you. If you insist on the meaninglessness of life, well you will feel depressed (why are we here right?) and soon switch to the void of death.

Or find or define something that will make you say "Shit, you know what, that's good enough for me".

Do you remember before you were born? It will be the same with death. No thoughts, no memories, no emotion, just void.

So instead of worrying about that, you should worry about life, cause life can hurt more than death.

It's because we feel we are scarred of death. But the moment I will die (IMO), it will be the same as before being born. Just void, no pain, no joy.

Such formula.
Find a use?
What if ive already done all that, to see their extent?
A void of death? I'm sure ill find more meaningful matter in one femtosecond of death than the endless absurdity of existence could ever ring out.

nice cat

Then you're settled. If you wish you can try again, if not, well...

I was, maybe, similar like this 3 years ago. Playing games, basically the same plan as . But then I got lucky somehow, and got something I enjoyed doing. I still don't know how the hell that happened, but I ain't questioning it, just taking what I can to get most of it.

No one has the plan for universal happiness or fulfillment. You either get hit in the head with it or you figure something out.

23 years old, died 4 weeks ago.
She was better than you at being human.
She was better than me, and the rocks i pulled out of the ground to bury her weighed more than they should.
This land is filled with rocks and no soil
The burying of anything is so near impossible it lacks distinction.

That's shattering.

Grieve. Let it all out.

Then you're lying to yourself.
Congratulations.
Keep your eye on the "prize"
Which is to say there's no prize but blinders for eyeless cattle.
Flesh swelled with blood, reunited again and again

Of course I'm lying to myself. That's how I don't give a shit about other things. If I'm gonna have shitty thoughts a few days per month because of hormones and other fucking physiological shit that cause bad mood, I'm gonna lie the shit out of it. Why should somebody else tell me what's right and true, if there is no point and can be arbitrarily defined by each person for the extent of their life? It's MY prize and I'm content with it.

First time on acid, kid?

I like how you say reading is a bad choice, that made me laugh in an otherwise shitty frame of mind.
Like recommending enlightenment couldn't be the answer for all this, not this time.
You fucking jabroni

Yeah? Find enlightenment in a Mc'D menu.

Life is the acid trip thats temporarily alleviated by taking lsd.
And i was born full grown, no kids here, Sup Forums has rules and they've never once been broken

Do i want anything out of this moment? No
Do i want anything from my future? No
Is there anything in my past of value? No
Then what am i
Where is the purpose in this zero-dimension, this arraignment of shaky foundations and amateur colors and edges?
"He" couldn't tell you, he'd have to exist first.
The god who made this and then abandoned it is the only enemy there ever was.

You see me
You know me
Until you don't

Who fucking thought that shit up? Absurd
A to B to C Absurd
Keep counting, keep noticing, keep going, but you never have. A lifetime of doing never was looking back. Never is the always, the absolute, the one solitary atom in the stretch of the alternative, the other.

I continue to sharpen, but there's nothing to cut.

I divide but haven't grown, i persist from strings seen periodically that force one forward and around again inside the welltrod circle
This boundary shares my body and is so far away forward that it trails behind me in pursuit.
None of it adds up, and anyone else doing the math comes up with contradictory sums. They can't be trusted
I can't be trusted
Not with all this