No matter what team you root for

Can we all agree that this jackass should never commentate a sports game ever again?

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/extra-mustard/video/2015/02/22/watch-mike-mayock-breaks-out-rappers-delight-nfl-combine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Michaels was way worse. Dude is senile, constantly messing up yardages and downs.

y tho

Collinsworth you fucking biased piece of shit. Get Brady's dick our your mouth you faggot.

Seconded, I don't care if sports is technically classified as "entertainment", there's no place for biased announcing in ANY sport.

his calls on the 2 tds were absolute fucking garbage
>clement gets his first foot down immediately after catching the ball
>completely ignores it
>ertz clearly dives in as a runner
>the entire time the replay is going on about how it isn't a td
what the fuck was he thinking?

The fucking worst. Unbelievably biased towards the Patcucks

Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth need to be retired. Michaels was good but he's too old now, spouts shit out like "that was f-f-from the street!" and just makes an ass of himself.

Collinsworth was never good. He only got the job because when he expresses an opinion everyone is the either the bestn or the worst, and fans that are totally ignorant really get off on that shit

He simply chose the greater of the evils now that Manning is retired.

I'm okay with biased commentators... but only if they make it clear. Collinsworth was trying to act like he was being objective.

Anyone else’s hear the fart during the game?

Yes holy fuck. Because he knows nothing about the sport, I now have to deal with normies pretending to be pros going "actually that wasn't a catch!" He has no real insight to give either, he cant read a a defence to save his life, which is fine he was a WR. But in the both you need to be able to tell an offensive look or read a defense. Which is why it's usually QBs or coaches. Seriously fuck off giving NBC the superbowl give it to Romo now every year.

Agreed

michaels at least has a good voice and is capable of bantz (weinstein joke during giants game), Collinsworth is just a nasally fuckead
>now here's a guy

He was totally convinced the last td was no good and misled millions of people around the world who don't know the sport well enough to know that was a 100% td

Probably lost big on ne and needs to be held accountable for his dishonesty

first one was bullshit, but the second one was obviously TD

>commentators dick riding Brady

not half as bad as buck and aikman holy fuck

Romo is already the greatest commentator of all time

Honestly Collinsworth, Aikman, arent awful. Phil Simms was actually terrible though - only announcer that led me to not watch a game.
Cant wait for Romo to finally get a shot at performing during a Superbowl

“Now here’s a guy” the tv show.

He's not bad but it's pretty obvious he was pulling for the Pats

Agreed, dude is a fucking faggot.

Nah, he is still not ready to overtake Gruden.

Dude is flat-out bad. He brings nothing new or interesting to football announcing. Somebody fire his ass ASAP!

Romo also gets too autistic about catch rules

100%.
Guy is terrible.

Tony Romo would have been so fucking good

>three steps in bounds

>"yeah, they should over turn it"

i used to like him for being obviously completely blazed every broadcast,but he couldn't get brady's cock out of his mouth so fuck this faggot

i've hated this fuck for a few years now. the nbc team makes me drowsy

Dudes always been a Brady ass kisser. Pulling that shit in the owl was dumb

Collinsworth and Michaels are objectively fucking trash.

Romo and Nantz are the best in the business right now

>this

>yfw CBS gets to call the Super Bowl next year

>obviously
>play stands, not confirmed
took them like 5 mins to review it as well. it most certainly was not obvious

DILLY DILLY

Collinsworth is fucking garbage. kys Chris

Romo is his replacement, and I couldn't be happier about it

he so clearly hated the iggles. fuck him

how is it bullshit? He got his feet down and got shoved out of bounds

EVERY FUCKKEN NBS HIGHLIGHT WAS BRADY THIS BRADY THAT...

Words can't describe how much I want to fucking ruin the commentators from that game. I don't just want them fired. I want them permanently retired from all activity. Break their legs, cut their tongues out, just do not let them live comfortably. If I were in charge I'd assign a fucking 5 man squad to take turns every few months, arriving at their homes and ruining something further in their lives. I'd have one rat-faced manlet on the squad responsible for Collinsworth's teeth, another for his fingers, and so on. If a game ever lacked commentators I'd play recordings of Collinsworth begging for mercy and crying in pain. Fuck I wanna kill this guy

Fucking please, crying about the TD calls even after the game, as if the pats don’t get those calls on the reg

The best commentary is strictly what the heck is going on. Any color should be at a low volume where you can barely hear it. Neither should be celebs in the slightest.

2 > 3 > 1

bring back john madden

Dude why was he so sullen and down tempo when the game was about to start? Fucking killed my vibe to be honest

Absolute dogshit commentator, I'd rather have Romo getting overexcited and making weird noises the whole time than his bullshit wrong opinion about that TD.

When he was like “I.. just don’t know anymore” after the confirmed TD catch I fucking lost it.

I didn't realize how much of a cuck he is until this game. Literally had no clue what he was talking about and was baffled when he got it wrong. Fuck this guy frfr

Jesus

catch rules prevented him from his best chance at reaching the SB
Can you blame him?

never maintained possession tho
>takes many steps after completing catch
>isnt obviously a runner at this point rather than coming down with the catch
ya ok brainlet

Here’s your (You).

Now go take your pills.

nope never maintained possession
>doesnt like excitement and weird noises
spotted the faggot
>thinks he knows a damn thing about football
>is from iceland
kek

Ocarina of Time

>about that TD
which one? kek he was literally wrong about every call he opposed

>i give up

did anyone else rage when he said that

>starts comparing East Germany to Belichik's Patriots

UUUGGGGHH I LITERALLY GIVE. UP.

This was infuriating. It was embarrassing.

he just sucks brady's dick relentlessly, he kept talking about the pats offense when both teams had no defense, even foles looked like brady, what the fuck is going on in the media, why do they fellate brady so fucking much? Regardless of the severity, they are talking about a team that are known cheaters. Bonds can't get into the hall or even talked about positively by the media, but all this shit gets ignored for brady and belichick.

>cries about getting hit before he became a runner
>replay from multiple angles shows him diving with the ball and barely getting grazed while jumping
>continues complaining

>If a game ever lacked commentators I'd play recordings of Collinsworth begging for mercy and crying in pain. Fuck I wanna kill this guy

And mixing up options with playaction

He even said matt patricia was going to coach the pistons lmao

Cris walked into the locker room after the game, licking his lips in anticipation as he goes to offer his condolences to Tom. He shifts past the throng of reporters and other media members and places his hand on Tom's well toned arm.

"Tom I know you feel awful right now, but I never won a Super Bowl. You've won five, that's why I live vicariously through you and Big Ben. That's why I am always biased towards you guys when I announce."

Brady wipes the tears from his eyes, distraught after costing his team the game against the Eagles.

"I know what you're saying Cris, but right now there's only one thing that could console me."

Brady walks over to the shower and beckons Collinsworth to follow him. Tom drops his drawers and Cris falls to his knees, eager to massage Tom's member with his mouth.

"You'll always be the GOAT to me, Tom."

Brady smiles and Cris shoved his erect pecker into his mouth. Cris felt a deep sense of satisfaction of getting to make his idol smile after such a heartbreaking loss. Tom begins to groan as Collinsworth took him deeper and deeper into his throat, until Tom, ever the premature ejaculator, cums hard in Cris' mouth. Cris swallows it all eagerly, before standing up and looking at Brady with moist lips.

"Do you think Gronk needs me too?"

“He was touched by the Patriots defender before crossing the line so it was not a catch.”

What did he mean by this?

>Mike Mayock will never commentate an NFL game ever again
si.com/extra-mustard/video/2015/02/22/watch-mike-mayock-breaks-out-rappers-delight-nfl-combine
jdimsa

That 'controversy' he was attempting to start about that Ertz TD was SKETCHY. It was clearly a touchdown.

I don't trust NBC period.

I usually like Collinsworth but he really blew it tonight with him insisting that a very obvious touchdown would be overturned. If a runner breaks the plane then it is irrelevant if he fumbles afterwards, the play is already dead.

Learn the fucking rules dude. And I'm not sure why he was so shocked and surprised the first touchdown stood as well. It was close and could have gone either way.

Sounds like the start of a classic Levar Burton storytime thread

Bring back Joe Buck

they were waiting for the patriots check to clear, but something went wrong in the transaction

100%. He was trying to start a controversy. That play was a cut and dry touchdown. I don't doubt he had orders from MNBC.

The delusion in Collinsworth as he realized Brady isn't going to tie it up in the final 2 mins

Yeah, hard to believe Collinsworth suddenly went retarded.

“What makes this Patriots defense great is their open field tackling. Most teams don´t practice open field tackling.”
Chris Collinsworth, NFL Expert

I'm not sure my dick is ready for this story

Dunno about you guys but tonight's Owl made me miss Joe Buck

that's not the rule either you ghetto-mired slubberdegullion - you have to have possession before you break the plane (see Jesse James), the reason the score was true is because he HAD POSSESSION - he took 3 steps THEN crossed the plane.

it kinda rankles me to imagine how many drunk chads all over the world were spritzing their lads with frothy pissbeer as they spuriously genuflected, proclaiming with total certainty the wrong fucking rules and making an unwitting nuisance of themselves in one of those impenetrable chode-drunk agues to which chads are prone

he also messed up the score late in the game

>A-U-T-I-S-M

literally an alien wearing a skinsuit

white people age terribly

He was fucking awful tonight. Him and Michaels both were competing in a dick sucking contest to see who can suck a bigger load out of the Patriots. He was fucking dead wrong on both of the reviewed Philadelphia TD's and Michaels went so far after the Clements touchdown was confirmed to say "well you take what you can get when you're playing the Patriots." Seriously? WTF? Did they not see Alshon being interfered on on 2 plays that could have been TD's in the first half? Did they not watch a 60 minute football game in which the Eagles had the ball for 35 minutes and the Patriots were not called for 1 penalty on defense? And they were only called for 1 penalty for 5 yards on offense. No, you don't "take what you can get when you're playing the Patriots" you accept the TOUCHDOWNS YOU FUCKING SCORE LEGITIMATELY in the Super Bowl while the refs try to refball you. Fuck Collinsworth. Fuck Michaels.

Please be a troll...

You're ignoring the hand that pulls the strings.

MSNBC

Al is usually pretty unbiased but even he didn't try to hide it tonight. And not one joke at the expense of victims of a tragedy. Thoroughly disappointed.

because we retire 20 years earlier.

the entire NBC presentation is trash outside of carrie underwoods thighs.

Which is owned by Comcast a Philadelphia based company.

>unbiased

THEY WERE MAKING SHIT UP

'bias' is irrelevant

This

>muh homer red herring
Nigga please

The people who control the msm and the NFL are political enemies

?"Next season, he's going to the Detroit Pistons"
>5 second pause
>Laughter
>"Uh uh he'll have season tickets to the Pistons probably, huhuhuh!"

He needs to get the fuck out.

>Writing an NFL gay fanfic in seconds
Not sure if talent or autism.

>called that the defensive coordinator was going to the pistons
>multiple times

how do you not even know the teams in your league?

I'm waiting for my official apology, brought to me by T-Mobile: everyone is equal, fight for equal pay, T-Mobile, and by Dodge: Martin Luther King had a dream: to own a Dodge Ram, visit your local Dodge dealer today.

yeah he sucks

T Mobile was easily the most cucked commercial of the night.