Ask an finnbro anything, i'm pretty drunk so i'll answer anything!

Ask an finnbro anything, i'm pretty drunk so i'll answer anything!

btw, thats my car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SXA1oZnj98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haista vittu

Mistä moinen viha?

Half Finnish here.
At some point in my family tree on the Finn side, one of my ancestors went to America, intending to send back for his family. Instead he just ditched. Was this kind of thing common?

are you gay? whats it like being gay in finland?

Missä mun puhelin on, t. kännissä kolmatta viikkoa

No, we are anti SWJS, here.

Äijjä :D Ootko kesälomilla?

Do you use lots of sisu when you drive that motherfucker?

Yo know it, my burger brother!
;)

favorite food and alcohol?

how many spurdo's have you personally made??

Favorite alcohol is beer, and favorite food is mashed potatoes and meatballs.

How about when you drive what appears to be a "wizard" brand lawn tractor?

None :----d

Which energy drink is the best

so gays cannot be open there?

gtfo u dum swede :DDD

Dude, we finns are the best drivers.

I actually had a hemp energy drink sold in us imported from switzerland, like green tea flavored with hemp, was breddy gud.

ES ofc :D:

doesn't sound very Finnish... post your puukko, if you have one.

Wanna race?

are all finnish girls bitches? There's a fin girl at work and she's a fucking cunt

What car do u have?

What was that phrase in finnish. Its like the spring of cocks and summer of cunts or something like that.

In finnish and what it really expresses please.

Why did you buy a 50 year old mercedes?Fucking gypsies do that

That merc looks like it was banged at least 10 times. Wash it sometimes you arctic nigger

Olen VITUN vinosilmäinen LEHTI

>not recognizing the excellence of pre-94' Mercedes Benz

Enjoy your plastic shitcan Skoda, paprikash

It was 2500 euros here in finland :S

Pretty much, if they are easy.

I personally know 4 finish guys they are big alcoholics and blond with blue eyes, what is your take on the jews?

Thanks, my finnbro! :)

Jews suck BIG TIME!

In our major cities like in Helsinki they are pretty open.But where I live, theyere not that common.

That's a sweet ride for the price. I'd drive it. My crapbox costs like 21k these days last time I checked and it's almost 20 years old now.

What's really fun is some kind of spring broke in the transmission now, so can swing the lever all over the place without getting in to or out of gear unless you know where the gears are. It's an even better nigger-defeater than a normal standard transmission.

thanks mayn, post pic of your ride :3

Did you ever watch any rölli?

No camera, but it looks kind of like this. I wish it had a bigger engine but to be honest mashing it and winding it out all the time is fun, too. After some minor adjustments, it's super fun to drive and it eats snow like it's not even there.

aye, it was the best.

but how are they treated when they appear compared to america or uk?

Why the fuck is your car so shitty OP? There had to be something apart from an ancient merc you could've bought.

Are you camping?

TORILLA TAVATAANNN

Are finn girls hot?

They are.
The old mercs are gold here.
They are treated like shit here.

No. But I was week ago.

Kyä :D:D

How does that cost that much? :o

Communist Obama Czar Van Jones had the idea of "cash for clunkers" where they government distributes chemicals to put in the engines of used cars instead of oil so you can run them hard until they self-destruct. This allegedly to save the environment by forcing people to buy new environmentally-friendly cars.

It completely fucked up the car market, especially for actually oldass used sensible cars like mine.

Here watch this. It makes me fucking rage what niggers and jews do to a functional society.
youtube.com/watch?v=3SXA1oZnj98

Do you have sisters, and if so, are they magical snow elves?

And also it's the fucking jew bankers every time. One of the anchors of our economy used to be General Motors.

So you know what they did? They turned into a banking operation and ruined their reputation and the country by cranking out the absolute worst shit to drive you've ever seen. They got their profits from GMAC, which was the division they used to loan money to buy more of their crap so they could live off the interest. Every time you saw a nun driving, it was a Ford horror show because the government made it so they had special status to keep buying their dreck. FUCK JEWS.

RUIN EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME ALL WAYS NO MATTER WHAT

For another example, when I was in Jewniversity let's say 15 years ago, I put up on my mandated (((mandated))) personal website an ad for my first car. Asking price $500, sold it for $200 no problem.

Fuck the university website system, but I still get emails 15+ years later wanting to know if the car is still available. That's how you know something's fucked up.