This piece of shit raped a girl

This piece of shit raped a girl.

Attached: FB_IMG_15734520831211987.jpg (534x534, 157K)

What an inspiration

He looks like a good boy to me .. what did doggo every do to you user ?

the only problem here is that he looks like a faggot

Doesnt that happen all the time? Isnt someone being raped right now...

show pics of the girl :3

This fucker goes around pretending to be a white knight and people eat it up meanwhile hes under investigation for date raping a girl and people in my small town are still rooting for this asshole.

seconded

How do you know he raped someone?

hahah go doxx him on reddit, faggot. he'll find a pro-bono defense attorney here

after examining your image i have concluded that there is no way that guy raped anyone or thing.

Which one?

What's the difference between date rape and regular rape? Ones just rape and the other is dinner a movie and then rape

Your just mad you didnt get to watch

KEK

Attached: 1572082228429m.jpg (1024x1002, 80K)

Thirsted.

This rape of shit pieced a girl?

What a chad

Did she deserve it tho?

Attached: DhhRsIsW0AAqiJF.jpg (666x595, 41K)

his name isn't hunter is it?

The guy or the dog?

Post pictures of the girl he raped and we decide if he made the right choice

sounds like you're jealous? you provide no backstory, no proof, nothing. you juest show a picture of some random guy and say he raped a gril

Answering your question, the difference is trust. Answering your question a different way, a nice movie, and good company.. then rape.

If a stranger rape someone, they may love again.. if your father or friend raped you, well a future fathers and friends can and wi do the same. Mentally it fucks with a person. Also, date rale could happen in your very own home, the same home in which the simulation forces you to pay for. Compared to getting raped in a dice roll of an alley.

I hope that helps your brain compress hand the difference of something as sime to think about such as rape. I only brushed the iceberg.

I'll allow it.